3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

"
Sidu wrote:
Thhought it will be easy build for start... but I can't even kill malahai

Your tree seems to be built assuming you will be using tectonic slam as you have the fire conversion as the build guide suggest but you are still using earthquake.

I believe earthquake was only suggested for early leveling but once you switched to fire damage, you want to be using Tectonic Slam.

If you prefer to use Earthquake, I would not be following this guide. I believe EQ would do much better as pure phy than the hybrid you are using,
I don't quite understand the tectonic slam change. Before you have a chance to consume an endurance charge for more damage. Now you just passively consume an endurance charge every 3rd strike? But you don't get anything for losing an endurance charge?
Hello and thank you for the update of this build.

It appears that the repeated attacks given by multistrike can't be exerted (bonus given by warcry).. Do you think we should prefer a cry and abandon Multistrike ? I'm not sure about that and the dps gained/lost... (and I'm a bit disappointed about this fact with exerted attacks and repeated attacks..).

Thank you !
Last edited by Fuot on Jun 20, 2020, 12:03:42 PM
"
buttcommander wrote:
I don't quite understand the tectonic slam change. Before you have a chance to consume an endurance charge for more damage. Now you just passively consume an endurance charge every 3rd strike? But you don't get anything for losing an endurance charge?

From the original post announcing the changes:

"it instead counts Endurance Charges to grant more Area of Effect and additional damaging cracks in the ground. This improves the reward for investing in Endurance Charges by providing both a larger and more consistent Area of Effect. It now consumes an Endurance Charge every three Slams, rather than at a random 35% chance. "
Your leveling section is an empty spoiler :/
"
Fuot wrote:
Hello and thank you for the update of this build.

It appears that the repeated attacks given by multistrike can't be exerted (bonus given by warcry).. Do you think we should prefer a cry and abandon Multistrike ? I'm not sure about that and the dps gained/lost... (and I'm a bit disappointed about this fact with exerted attacks and repeated attacks..).

Thank you !

I was thinking same, still couldnt figure it out tho
After rushing to the 0.4% Life and Mana leech node, what should be the next priority?

I'm thinking Executioner might be a good choice, since you already got all the travel stat nodes along the way.
Last edited by LegendaryMewtwo on Jun 20, 2020, 2:50:41 PM
"
After rushing to the 0.4% Life and Mana leech node, what should be the next priority?

I'm thinking Executioner might be a good choice, since you already got all the travel stat nodes along the way.

watch his most recent video. he goes node by node in what you should take while leveling.
"
Red_Aces wrote:
Your leveling section is an empty spoiler :/

He has a detailed leveling POB near the top of the first post.

Also you should watch the brand new video he just posted as it has a ton of leveling info.
"
"

watch his most recent video. he goes node by node in what you should take while leveling.

The video sucks... audio is poor and no timestamps to find relevant sections.

Rather look up random profiles than waste time with the video.
Last edited by LegendaryMewtwo on Jun 20, 2020, 3:27:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info