3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

How do we gain mana in end-game build? with so much mana reserved. I can't find the source for it.
"
Lisonn wrote:
How do we gain mana in end-game build? with so much mana reserved. I can't find the source for it.

its in the notes. annoint soulraker
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
"
Lisonn wrote:

thank you for answer, I haven't checked what anoint do.
I'm lvl 72 right now, no uber lab yet but can you tell when is a good moment to change to end game tree please?
Looking forward to this on Ps4!
Never found a compelling 2h build so leveling with 2h will be really nice!

Infernal Cry sucks so much compared to the other warcries. At best 20% increased damage on enemies (which is additive with shock and others, so it's not even 20% more damage) vs Seismic which is 30% more with only the first hit and it just scales up harder with subsequent attacks. Or even Intimidating where you get 10% increased + double damage. You don't even make use of the Overwhelm part and it's still better than Infernal. Combust is not even close to worth it since it's not even scaled by any gems in your main attack so it's barely adding any damage.
Last edited by dragonsroc on Jun 20, 2020, 7:51:37 PM
"
dragonsroc wrote:
Infernal Cry sucks so much compared to the other warcries. At best 20% increased damage on enemies (which is additive with shock and others, so it's not even 20% more damage) vs Seismic which is 30% more with only the first hit and it just scales up harder with subsequent attacks. Or even Intimidating where you get 10% increased + double damage. You don't even make use of the Overwhelm part and it's still better than Infernal. Combust is not even close to worth it since it's not even scaled by any gems in your main attack so it's barely adding any damage.

You can do some cool stuff with it because it is an attack by it self.
You can have it procc Fortify, Culling Strike, Combustion or Blind.
Maybe have a Curse on hit setup?

I am only level 43 so i have not tried much but i have it with Dash, Second Wind
and Fortify and that works pretty good.

Without Fortify in my Tectonic setup i am free to test the new slam support, Fist of War. And it feels really nice on a 2 Handed i must say.
I am going to revisit Infernal Cry when mapping.

But for now, Seismic Cry with Second Wind is just the nuts. Great clear and great single target.

I am finding I am only using Enduring Cry when first approaching a boss and then as a life flask. The first ascendancy seems to be keeping my charges up all the time.
"
Lisonn wrote:
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
"
Lisonn wrote:

thank you for answer, I haven't checked what anoint do.
I'm lvl 72 right now, no uber lab yet but can you tell when is a good moment to change to end game tree please?

I am intending to switch when I get my 2 Nebulochs.
deleted as i mis-read the gem details.
Last edited by agm_ultimatex on Jun 20, 2020, 10:59:55 PM
Okay, I'm not quite understanding something here.

I'm currently level 73. I'm supporting Enduring Cry and Seismic Cry (in place of infernal cry) with second wind.
I don't have two charges for the warcries. When I use Seismic Cry, I can't use enduring cry I started looking at it more. Second wind states 'Supported non-instant skills have +1 cooldown use'.
Since we spec into 'Call to Arms' which makes warcries instantly used and have a shared CD, how do we get second wind to work?

In the end game build POB you give, you have in the notes;
"The second wind support gives the warcrys 2 charges that even thoe they share cd, you should be able to pop Enduring cry when ever needed. so we save a life flask."

Edit

Yea, that's exactly the reason why I don't have two uses. I refunded 'Call to Arms', and I have 2 uses on each warcry now.

Now, my question is, Why..?
From what i see, the lastest 'end game build' POB you give, you have also spec'd into 'Call to Arms'..
Last edited by K1ll3rBunny on Jun 21, 2020, 12:12:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info