3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

"
NewArkhadiam wrote:
"
"
NewArkhadiam wrote:
Not only the nerf to DW is a problem in this build... The stun inmunity on bosses could be so annoing to generate endurance charges and decreases defensive capacity.... Even, They remove poisom inmunity from pantheon....xD

The change to Enduring Cry should hopefully balance the 4 second stun immunity on bosses. We can for the first time in 3.11 generate a ton of endurance charges on a single target boss when casting Enduring Cry.

I am really bummed about the Shakari nerf. :(

I don't quite understand the Vaal Molten Shell nerf. Will that effect us or are we fine because we already invest a ton in armor?

I don't expect the Tectonic Slam buff and adding infernal cry to the build to offset the fairly massive DW nerf, but I guess we will see after POB gets updated in a few days.

Thankfully Nebuloch did not get shredded like Starforge did.

For console players is a bad situation. You said me that new warcries could be fix the problem about End Charges against bosses..and its truth.
But, we havent enough fingers/hands with a controller to use all flasks, the main skill, the movement skill....and now, also the warcries (cause it doesnt work in a CWDT setup).

I wanted to use this build...but.... F

From reading the manifest i can conclude following. the DW nerf hurts. but with the buff to infernal cry, adding damage bonus, and other juicy stuff i feel shure that the total damage is gonna be higher.

Molten shell nerf is pretty huge. it scales however in a way that this build gets way more out of it. since the build have maby the biggest base armor to scale from. so not super big nerf beside VMS absorbing less. but tbh i never died with VMS or even dropped close. even 50% nerf wont make you die in boss fights since your already mitigating alot.

There is new notes that grand more effect of armor vs big hits. this is a huge buff. since that was the only scary part. also there is a new keystone where we can mitigate elemental with armor, so its propperly possible to focus on other sources of phys mitigation and become super immortal, with abit more min max.

all in all i see alot of potential. same damage, but some sick options to manipulate the char.

my suggestion start the char as jug 2h, and then switch when you get the maces. solid choise.
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:

From reading the manifest i can conclude following. the DW nerf hurts. but with the buff to infernal cry, adding damage bonus, and other juicy stuff i feel shure that the total damage is gonna be higher.

Molten shell nerf is pretty huge. it scales however in a way that this build gets way more out of it. since the build have maby the biggest base armor to scale from. so not super big nerf beside VMS absorbing less. but tbh i never died with VMS or even dropped close. even 50% nerf wont make you die in boss fights since your already mitigating alot.

There is new notes that grand more effect of armor vs big hits. this is a huge buff. since that was the only scary part. also there is a new keystone where we can mitigate elemental with armor, so its propperly possible to focus on other sources of phys mitigation and become super immortal, with abit more min max.

all in all i see alot of potential. same damage, but some sick options to manipulate the char.

my suggestion start the char as jug 2h, and then switch when you get the maces. solid choise.

This is great advice about leveling with a 2h.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jun 16, 2020, 3:01:51 PM
On the brighter side, Transcedence notable has the potential of making this build immortal:

With all armour mitigating elemental damage, Lightning coil, helmet craft, watcher's eye on Purities, coupled with 10 Endurance charges and Jugg notable, might still mitigate 90% of physical damage.
Last edited by Tank_The_Shredder_Evans on Jun 16, 2020, 4:42:09 PM
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:

There is new notes that grand more effect of armor vs big hits. this is a huge buff. since that was the only scary part.

also there is a new keystone where we can mitigate elemental with armor

where do you see this ?

can you please say the name of the keystone/notable. not seeing it on patch notes.
Well... i read the patch notes and i checked some things in PoB.....This build will be strong.

TS have 220% base attack dmg (from 200%).... We cant do charged slams, so the random +60% dmg is lost, But, we only consume EC with the 3 hit, and this hit give us "5% more area of effect and +5% branching fissure chance per endurance charge".... Probably, if we choose Unflinching and Unyielding will be so easy to run always with the max endurance charges ---> 45% more AoE and 45% branching fissure chance.

In addition, Infernal cry looks really nice. This warcry give us "covered in ash" (Enemies covered in ash take 3% increased Fire Damage per 5 Power, up to 20%), but, the special point from this skill are the "exerted attacks" (next 4 melee attacks after cast the skill). Exerted attacks trigger "Combust", which converts 60% of Physical Damage to Fire Damage, and deals 100% Attack Damage in an area at gem level 1, up to 158% at gem level 20. If the enemies die cause of this exerted attacks, they will explode dealing Fire Damage equal to 8% of the monster's maximum life.

However, i got some questions about this warcry:

- Its duration is 5-6 secs, depends of the lvl.... With average gear, the attack rate in this build is 2-2,5. If we spam the warcry, we could reset this exerted attacks, or we must wait all time from the warcry until end the cd in order to start other 4 exerted attacks??

- in case of we need to wait all cd: will be worth remove xophs blood (i guess is so useless keep this item with the new warcry, but this 3-4 secs without the avatar of fire..... could be annoing).

- How big is the explosion area from the enemies??... Damage from explosions will accumulate if we kill large groups of enemies (fact so probably considering the rework of the TS)

- The explosions will be chained??

Anyway, il use it...xD

Finnaly, there are improvements related to stun, EC and other things in the skill tree, but i didnt check it properly atm,

In conclusion, even with nerf to DW. TS will have a little more dmg but its clearspeed will be so solid.

"
Milk103 wrote:
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:

There is new notes that grand more effect of armor vs big hits. this is a huge buff. since that was the only scary part.

also there is a new keystone where we can mitigate elemental with armor

where do you see this ?

can you please say the name of the keystone/notable. not seeing it on patch notes.

It is called Transcendence.

*Armour applies to Fire, Cold and Lightning Damage taken from Hits instead of Physical Damage.

*-5% to all maximum Elemental Resistances
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jun 17, 2020, 1:00:42 AM
"
NewArkhadiam wrote:

- Its duration is 5-6 secs, depends of the lvl.... With average gear, the attack rate in this build is 2-2,5. If we spam the warcry, we could reset this exerted attacks, or we must wait all time from the warcry until end the cd in order to start other 4 exerted attacks??

The patch notes did not list the exact time, but I believe Infernal Cry will have a cool down, which may limit spamming.

I have a feeling this is something we are going to have to experiment with to see how to maximize in terms of when and how often to use it.

I am likely to bind Enduring Cry on my left mouse button and see how that works out so that I only have to worry about when to perform an Infernal Cry.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jun 17, 2020, 1:05:37 AM
unless I am looking wrong, I think the Soul of Steel notable took a big nerf as it dropped the 5% additional physical damage reduction stat.

This may be an issue for those that want to try out the new Keystone Transcendence.

In general though, tons of nodes got nerfed so this build is far from the only one that will be effected.
"
NewArkhadiam wrote:
Well... i read the patch notes and i checked some things in PoB.....This build will be strong.

TS have 220% base attack dmg (from 200%).... We cant do charged slams, so the random +60% dmg is lost, But, we only consume EC with the 3 hit, and this hit give us "5% more area of effect and +5% branching fissure chance per endurance charge".... Probably, if we choose Unflinching and Unyielding will be so easy to run always with the max endurance charges ---> 45% more AoE and 45% branching fissure chance.

In addition, Infernal cry looks really nice. This warcry give us "covered in ash" (Enemies covered in ash take 3% increased Fire Damage per 5 Power, up to 20%), but, the special point from this skill are the "exerted attacks" (next 4 melee attacks after cast the skill). Exerted attacks trigger "Combust", which converts 60% of Physical Damage to Fire Damage, and deals 100% Attack Damage in an area at gem level 1, up to 158% at gem level 20. If the enemies die cause of this exerted attacks, they will explode dealing Fire Damage equal to 8% of the monster's maximum life.

- in case of we need to wait all cd: will be worth remove xophs blood (i guess is so useless keep this item with the new warcry, but this 3-4 secs without the avatar of fire..... could be annoing).

- How big is the explosion area from the enemies??... Damage from explosions will accumulate if we kill large groups of enemies (fact so probably considering the rework of the TS)

- The explosions will be chained??

Anyway, il use it...xD

Finnaly, there are improvements related to stun, EC and other things in the skill tree, but i didnt check it properly atm,

In conclusion, even with nerf to DW. TS will have a little more dmg but its clearspeed will be so solid.

major buff. linking the warcry with secound wind reduce the CD+ some warcry passives, easy full uptime. so tons of potential. the warcry will add tons of clear and more dps. the gem it self mitigate the DW nerf, and the other stuff buffs. also 2k insta regen(+buff effect) from enduring cry, means no need for life flask= 1 extra flask spot= massive boost to dps or defence. this is gonna be epic.
Last edited by DUKE_OF_SNUFF on Jun 17, 2020, 5:47:51 AM
I was wondering if there is still a mayor reason to go dual wielding Nebuloch or could be better to play with 1 Nebuloch + shield.
Last edited by niarnanok on Jun 17, 2020, 6:05:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info