3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

hit lvl 98 on HC delirum. done most content with no issue. i havent fougth awakener on this char. beside my first try. but got significant more hp now. with an immune craft on gear+ kaoms root + regen it should be no issue thoe.
im considering reroling something els. since my ears hurt after all that slamming. or something els for a while.
I've reached lvl 91 with this build now, having only died twice, and in general having really good survivability. However, I find my dps starts to fall at bit behind on certain bosses, especially ones that are immune to elemental damage.

Any suggestion for how to improve dmg-wise?
"
Flaxiz wrote:
I've reached lvl 91 with this build now, having only died twice, and in general having really good survivability. However, I find my dps starts to fall at bit behind on certain bosses, especially ones that are immune to elemental damage.

you have annointed the soul raker so your waisting 3 points into leech.

get awakened melee phys. for free intimidate.

and nope your gear is pretty much set.

"
Flaxiz wrote:
Getting the two jewel nodes will open up the potential for a lot of damage there. If you're feeling tanky enough, worth considering refunding the two life nodes at Bloodless for now along with the 3 leech nodes Duke mentioned to grab the top and bottom jewel sockets.

Room on the existing jewels too to add a bit more damage depending how attribute and resistance stats are looking after adding the new ones.

Small gains, but might as well max out the quality on your Wise Oak for more up time (you might be waiting there for a +20% Betrayal bench craft, if so ignore) and easy enough to grab a max stats Kaom's Way for those couple of extra life points.

Thank you both for your suggestions - I'm in the lucky situation, that my lethal pride provides 10% chance to intimidate, so awakenened melee physical is not needed for me, since it's +8Ex. I've respecced the 3 mentioned nodes and put them into sockets. Will try and see from here how it goes. I'm gonna socket a normal melee physical damage in instead of conc.effort.
I am Currently lvl 94 and looking for what I can improve on for more dps or life trying to do the sirus fight and having trouble.
Can you please put a guide for crafting the chest? -15 mana isnt viable anymore on elder astral plates with fossil crafting so... how would you fix mana issues?
I've been clearing t16 maps and bosses easy, but had heavy issues with phoenix shaper boss. He had vulnerability mod and Attack speed, but nothing aside from that, and he pretty much instagibbed me with full stacks of endurance - does vulnerability hurt our build a lot in general?
"
Flaxiz wrote:
I've been clearing t16 maps and bosses easy, but had heavy issues with phoenix shaper boss. He had vulnerability mod and Attack speed, but nothing aside from that, and he pretty much instagibbed me with full stacks of endurance - does vulnerability hurt our build a lot in general?

Vulnerability makes you take more physical damage and take more bleeding damage. Probably vuln isn't the issue here but powerful ignites from phoenix and phoenix minions.
"
Vicentious wrote:
Can you please put a guide for crafting the chest? -15 mana isnt viable anymore on elder astral plates with fossil crafting so... how would you fix mana issues?

DO you have a brain. do you have acces to POEDB? hopefully its 2x yes..
i aint gonna spoon feed you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info