3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

i've been using this build for a while, but today i found my mana having problem keeping up with regen suddenly
yesterday i can use skill just fine, but today my mana is gone after 3-4 tectonic slams
can someone help me what to change? or its because i level up my skills?
"
venaticy wrote:
Increasing gem levels could cause it, with stuff like Clarity and Precision where it reserves a flat figure rather than consistent percentage it can be noticeable when they reduce the available pool. Or if any jewels or gear was changed it might have made a bigger than expected impact too if it removed +max mana, mana regen or mana leech.

Longer term the ideal fix would be to anoint Soul Raker. You'd lose a little damage from Galvonic Hammer (and the cost of the oils, Silver can be relatively expensive... was about 40c the other day on Delirium softcore) but you gain a lot of quality of life with the mana leech, life leech and faster recovery from life leech.

Shorter term you can drop your Precision down to a 1 to give you a couple of extra uses right now. You could also grab a relatively cheap mana leech jewel to help bridge the gap. Otherwise look at grabbing a mana leech (or possibly mana regen, but it'd be tight to get over the requirements I'd imagine) roll on gear.

(If it's so bad at the minute you can't map, you can swap out one of your rings for a cheap Praxis. You'd lose a lot of benefits of the regen and +1 endurance charges, but if it lets you earn enough to put a better fix in place it would allow you to spam your slams)
Last edited by TsuDhoNim on Mar 26, 2020, 12:22:12 PM
"
TsuDhoNim wrote:
"
venaticy wrote:
Increasing gem levels could cause it, with stuff like Clarity and Precision where it reserves a flat figure rather than consistent percentage it can be noticeable when they reduce the available pool. Or if any jewels or gear was changed it might have made a bigger than expected impact too if it removed +max mana, mana regen or mana leech.

Longer term the ideal fix would be to anoint Soul Raker. You'd lose a little damage from Galvonic Hammer (and the cost of the oils, Silver can be relatively expensive... was about 40c the other day on Delirium softcore) but you gain a lot of quality of life with the mana leech, life leech and faster recovery from life leech.

Shorter term you can drop your Precision down to a 1 to give you a couple of extra uses right now. You could also grab a relatively cheap mana leech jewel to help bridge the gap. Otherwise look at grabbing a mana leech (or possibly mana regen, but it'd be tight to get over the requirements I'd imagine) roll on gear.

(If it's so bad at the minute you can't map, you can swap out one of your rings for a cheap Praxis. You'd lose a lot of benefits of the regen and +1 endurance charges, but if it lets you earn enough to put a better fix in place it would allow you to spam your slams)

thanks for the advice, i'll try to sell my current amulet and change to soul raker, should fix the mana problem
"
venaticy wrote:
"
TsuDhoNim wrote:
"
venaticy wrote:

thanks for the advice, i'll try to sell my current amulet and change to soul raker, should fix the mana problem

not correct. Listen UP! mana cost dont add by lvles of gems but adding links. mana leeech is vital but no jewel can fix it since they only add physical leech.

you got 2 options to substain your mana and life. the first note in the leech cluster or soulraker. soul raker also adds 50% life leech recovery meaning you can leech 3% of your life pr hit vs 2% without. so its nice. investing into any mana notes are big nono(atleast late game works early game) since its waisted. i suggest having atleast 2x your attack cost unreserved. so you can play with your reservation of precisision. the more lvl you gain the more mana you get so late game it should not be an issue. the biggest fix of them all is the % life and mana regen ench on boots. that will solve any issues doing mapping and especially bossing.
Last edited by DUKE_OF_SNUFF on Mar 26, 2020, 5:38:04 PM
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
not correct. Listen UP! mana cost dont add by lvles of gems but adding links. mana leeech is vital but no jewel can fix it since they only add physical leech.

Maybe leech is the wrong word?

I'm not sure how to describe gaining mana for enemies hit by attacks, which is fine even with full conversion. Logically I'd consider it a flat leech rather than a % leech, but perhaps that's mistaken in PoE terminology?

As you mention, the cost hasn't changed with levelling just the available pool it's pulling from. Wouldn't take a whole lot to get it back to where it was yesterday, and a change or two mentioned putting it in a whole lot better position going forward. Fingers crossed.
Duke/anyone mind having a look at my character please ? Im running a mirror of your setup and apart from a watchers eye or a lethal pride which is minor i cant see how you get the high dps as shown in your videos against the gaurdians ?

Are you running an abys helm ? Some other boots with a 4 link setup to help ?

Where does that dps come from ?

Thank you for your time.
Last edited by Mortrimer on Mar 27, 2020, 4:58:15 AM
"
Mortrimer wrote:
Duke/anyone mind having a look at my character please ? Im running a mirror of your setup and apart from a watchers eye or a lethal pride which is minor i cant see how you get the high dps as shown in your videos against the gaurdians ?

Are you running an abys helm ? Some other boots with a 4 link setup to help ?

Where does that dps come from ?

Thank you for your time.

there is just one 3.10 video of me clearing a random t15 map. all other videos are from original guide from legion. if you read the top part of guide. i added notes for damage calc. boss HP/res have been changed in 3.9
Thanx for your reply duke, so all its gets down to is the HP and Res of the bosses have increased and thats why i am feeling the dps is lower.
"
Mortrimer wrote:
Thanx for your reply duke, so all its gets down to is the HP and Res of the bosses have increased and thats why i am feeling the dps is lower.
A lot of room to upgrade your two Abyss jewels without having to spend too heavily. You can aim to add a bit more damage there while you're grabbing new ones.

The two jewel nodes on the tree you've still to grab have the potential to add a chunk of damage too, depending what you slot in there.
"
TsuDhoNim wrote:
"
Mortrimer wrote:
A lot of room to upgrade your two Abyss jewels without having to spend too heavily. You can aim to add a bit more damage there while you're grabbing new ones.

The two jewel nodes on the tree you've still to grab have the potential to add a chunk of damage too, depending what you slot in there.

Thank you appreciate the input, i guess its just good ol min/max from here

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info