3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

"
TsuDhoNim wrote:
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
... annoint the claw leech note.

Having just experienced it... it's a game changer. Makes everything so much smoother. Well worth the outlay for the Silver Oil.

First time dealing with Lethal Pride in a build.

Are we safe enough to assume any Kiloava jewel will be somewhat helpful? Or should we dig out specific numbers (where possible) online before committing?
(Or is there a known optimal one we should prioritise? Hopefully not given the 8000 odd combinations)

you dont care about the god. since you dont put any keystone. its just the notes you gain from noticables that count. you can divine it all you want. i suggest every divine try all you jewel soccets. would be a bitch to role over a version that would be worth 100 ex to someone els or in another place on the tree. we can use it on the maruder note. the soccet at lava lash and the dualist soccet.
I was doing fine until I got to al5 sirius about half life but after i died, I would get rekt before I could get my endurance up. I have about 3 ex from mapping .
I wanna be the thiccest i can be.
Is it necessary to have resistance as overcapped as you do?

Ive noticed youre not running Tombfist, -9 nearby fire res helm and kaoms roots. Are they not BiS anymore?

Could you also give me some recommendations/goals?
my pob
https://pastebin.com/kRANy5vv
"
pigeoncrush wrote:
I was doing fine until I got to al5 sirius about half life but after i died, I would get rekt before I could get my endurance up. I have about 3 ex from mapping .
I wanna be the thiccest i can be.
Is it necessary to have resistance as overcapped as you do?

Ive noticed youre not running Tombfist, -9 nearby fire res helm and kaoms roots. Are they not BiS anymore?

Could you also give me some recommendations/goals?
my pob
https://pastebin.com/kRANy5vv

gearing is hard. on hc i got awakened melee phys that grand 10% chance to intimidate.

my gear is super scuffed. no need to copy it 1/1. my stuff is far from optimal in most slots
Hey, thanks for the build! I am really enjoying it so far, didn't have any real problems yet at Awakening level 5. But I need to ask two questions:

1) I am struggling to keep all the 4 auras running: HoA, Blood & Sand, Precision and a Purity. I kept Precision at lvl 12, but still I cant sustain my mana. Should I just use an even lower level Precision? or is there something I'm missing u guys use to sustain mana?

2) I'm planning to buy a good 6L astral plate for a cheap price, but it has the mod "15% of Physical Damage from Hits taken as Fire Damage". Would that be bad for the build since we have so much armor? Do we reduce phys dmg more than ele dmg?

Last edited by _kabak_ on Mar 24, 2020, 11:07:35 AM
Hello,

can I ask you how is it with keeping endurance charges during tough bosses like Sirus and 55% chance to Charged Slam with helmet enchant? Thank you :)
"
lampicka95 wrote:
Hello,

can I ask you how is it with keeping endurance charges during tough bosses like Sirus and 55% chance to Charged Slam with helmet enchant? Thank you :)

get hit. nothing beside beam hurts. also conc effect consumes fewer charges.
consecrated path do same damage as tectonic slam. just switch a few gems and problem solved
Last edited by DUKE_OF_SNUFF on Mar 24, 2020, 11:38:30 AM
i have Lethal pride with 15031 warriors with extra stats on:

magmatic strikes - 4% maximum life
Barbarism - 5% inc strength
Stamina - 20% inc stun duration
Strong Arm - 20% ic melee damage
Diamond Skin - 20% inc phy damage
Juggernaut - 1% reg life
Last edited by Rurriq on Mar 24, 2020, 12:33:34 PM
can someone check my character and give me some tips what to improve next?

my damage seems kind of low, sitting at 38k in hideout
Hey im playing your build im level 78 running tier 10 maps but my gear is pretty nice I even have a lethal pride with 20% fortify some dd and phys to fire so thats nice but yeah I dont really feel tanky and im wondering why? Would those extra few level really make a big difference? Thanks!

EDIT: Im also not using endurance charge on melee stun so I dont know if that would make a difference.
Last edited by Prowombat3 on Mar 24, 2020, 9:58:43 PM
"
Prowombat3 wrote:
Hey im playing your build im level 78 running tier 10 maps but my gear is pretty nice I even have a lethal pride with 20% fortify some dd and phys to fire so thats nice but yeah I dont really feel tanky and im wondering why? Would those extra few level really make a big difference? Thanks!

EDIT: Im also not using endurance charge on melee stun so I dont know if that would make a difference.
Which type of content is giving you trouble?

If it's sustained incoming damage and a lack of life regen (so when you're swarmed by enemies in a Breach or Delirium fog) you might want to consider dropping one of the Nebuloch for the moment. The downside of its mitigation and scaling off endurance charges is the flat damage we take, which is more noticeable at lower levels/life pools/leech rate. You lose damage and mitigation, but having the regen can help a lot. This is one of the reasons levelling can make a bigger difference here than you're used to in many builds (consider the challenges running RF at lower levels with poor max fire res type of thing).

If it's a lack of defense going into big fights... are you smashing Gluttony up to 9 Endurance Charges (or entering fast enough you already have your charges up) before entering? Or liberally spamming Enduring Cry to ensure 100% uptime on max stacks (personally I seldom touch it... I'm nearly always sitting at 9 without having to force it, also not using ECoMS as haven't felt the need to drop the added damage yet) and the regen boost.

With the caveat I'm still pretty new to the build myself and still learning....

- Personally I'd drop your CWDT level 14 for a level 1. Better to spam that Molten Shell before it's needed rather than having a stronger VMS when later if it's a bit too late.

- Add Wave of Conviction to the CWDT setup. Won't help the tanking, but it'll definitely help clear speed on tanky stuff

- Put Combustion on your totem support, again not tankyness but it'll help kill stuff faster which does help in its own way

- Go further and put Combustion in a link with Ancestral Protector/Warchief and Leap Slam for added applications of it
(Personally I much prefer Dash + Second Wind to Leap Slam now, feels smoother, but that's personal preference) or if preferred stick it with Combustion and Culling Strike to speed up the big fights.

- Depending what way you decide to go on the links above, I'd throw a curse in where there's space too on either the totem or the CWDT (personally I prefer using the CWDT, helps when going for chill lazy play to have it automated when not dropping the totem often). Flammability, Ele weakness or whatever your preferred option might be (you could go Enfeeble or Blind or something defensive, potentially)

- Not sure I'd play any build without a Seething Life Flask (99% of the time "of Staunching") at hand. Just too often it saves lives. Also good to have something to dispel Curses and Shock as well as the Bleeding, Freeze and Poison you already have (you seldom need them all at once, but good to have one you can swap into at least).

- Throw some quality on your weapons, flasks (well rolled you intend keeping like Seething Life, Quicksilver of Heat, uniques, etc) and if you want to push things your jewelry (life gains, or attribute for Xoph's if you want to stay lower budget just yet)

- You've a lot of evasion gear, while we're heavily scaling Armour for our phys mitigation. Try and get high armour gloves and helm. From a glance both seem achievable life and resists rolls that shouldn't break the bank to replace (aim to get higher so you can drop resists on jewels later).
(Tombfists flexibility with being able to change out the Murderous Eye jewel depending on needs is fantastic to have when gearing)

- Check your jewels. The Lethal Pride and one under MoM are fine, but I'd change the other two for sure. One is only giving (small) resistance and the other some attributes. Try to find jewels offering that, along with heavy life gains and/or damage boosting rolls.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info