3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

"
Chaavy wrote:
anyone tried using abyssus for the crit setup and can tell me how the dmg feels? I wanna make the change from my berserker frostblades build as I die too much but am worried if I make the change the lack of dps will turn me off. Can anyone give me an update on hows the build so far, I have about 17 ex saved up with about 10 ex in items, so I can invest in this build. But wanna make sure before I throw all my currency away.

Frost blades berserker was a fast playstyle and I'm worried switching to this may feel awkward coz of the sudden huge dps loss and slow down of playstyle.

Thanks in advance!

i linked a crit version made by a player this league. and i will suggest using abyss. phys damage will not be a problem.
Hello,
Here my POB:https://pastebin.com/iCTVPC12
This is my problem,
Can someone check my POB and tell me what i'm doing wrong?
Right now i find it is very hard for me to kill a Conqueror with 4 watchstones, it takes me nearly 20 minutes to kill them, sometimes i cannt kill them.
I even cannt image how can i face with sirius.
I want to follow this build to the end but it's very hard to finish all contents with my build now.
Need someone's advices.
Thank you
"
khoatv1993 wrote:
Hello,
Here my POB:https://pastebin.com/iCTVPC12
This is my problem,
Can someone check my POB and tell me what i'm doing wrong?
Right now i find it is very hard for me to kill a Conqueror with 4 watchstones, it takes me nearly 20 minutes to kill them, sometimes i cannt kill them.
I even cannt image how can i face with sirius.
I want to follow this build to the end but it's very hard to finish all contents with my build now.
Need someone's advices.
Thank you

I looked at your profile. Try to swap Elemental Focus for Multistrike or something else. Abyssus can give a good damage boost against Conquerors too. Also try to use Anger (with Watcher's Eye +extra fire damage, not expensive now) instead of Herald of Purity. Also I think Loreweave will be better body armour because you can drop few max res nodes and take more damage nodes (Thread of Hope can help you grab some good nodes). And probably using 3 warcries isn't good idea, you can use precision or ice golem (+accuracy and crit) instead of 1-2 warcries.
Last edited by AltQ on Jul 1, 2020, 7:07:40 PM
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
"
Chaavy wrote:
anyone tried using abyssus for the crit setup and can tell me how the dmg feels? I wanna make the change from my berserker frostblades build as I die too much but am worried if I make the change the lack of dps will turn me off. Can anyone give me an update on hows the build so far, I have about 17 ex saved up with about 10 ex in items, so I can invest in this build. But wanna make sure before I throw all my currency away.

Frost blades berserker was a fast playstyle and I'm worried switching to this may feel awkward coz of the sudden huge dps loss and slow down of playstyle.

Thanks in advance!

i linked a crit version made by a player this league. and i will suggest using abyss. phys damage will not be a problem.

Yes I understand but that tree only goes to lvl 89, could you give us your POB or maybe give us like a path we could go for those wanting to hit 100 as the build is tanky and doesnt die much. I want to make the change but as I'm not that experienced yet I rather wait so I know like upgrade paths etc. Thanks!
How do leech mana? Sorry if the question was asked before
"
Azazel696 wrote:
How do leech mana? Sorry if the question was asked before

with annointing soulraker or getting cluster jewel with mana attack leech., think there is a pretty precise description of jewel options somewhere in the guide. kind of lost track since the many updates over leagues and editting
I am starting the build, am at 83 right now and would like to thank the OP for all the work put into it.

I have two questions. First, precisely where is the crit version that is talked about (I really only need the tree, as I have all else)? Second how do I get to ~7k HP?

I am at 5400 and have good life on every armor/jewelry piece. Is there another ~ 1600 or so hp hidden in expensive WE or Megalo jewels that I'm not seeing?

Any help would be appreciated.
"
Joracpummeler wrote:
I am starting the build, am at 83 right now and would like to thank the OP for all the work put into it.

I have two questions. First, precisely where is the crit version that is talked about (I really only need the tree, as I have all else)? Second how do I get to ~7k HP?

I am at 5400 and have good life on every armor/jewelry piece. Is there another ~ 1600 or so hp hidden in expensive WE or Megalo jewels that I'm not seeing?

Any help would be appreciated.

you gain life pr lvl. it adds up when your into late 90s.

the crit variant is on the front page in a spoiler
Hey i'm currently really enjoying this build it's been a long time i didn't played Juggernaut but the problem i have is that going to red tier map / Citadel i'm having a dps issue where it take really long before killing the boss

Here is my PoB : https://pastebin.com/GKqZWS0a

I have EO, over 3k accuracy, Xoph blood etc..

So maybe i'm missing something or something wrong with my build (I know i'm still on tabula but i don't think that's the main problem)

I'm using conc for bossing and ruthless for clearing

thank you if someone can help me out
Hi

I'm lvl 84, I just bought Nebulochs but I cannot use it because of the degeneration, so I use Brutus's Lead Sprinkler, with Brutus and maximum endurance charges I have 89k dps, 103k with Nebulochs, it's very disapointing. I tried Drox ... could not kill him and it takes a while to destroy the banners, the dps is extremly low.
For now i'm broke I cannot get other stuff and this build don't allow me to farm more currencies as I cannot run high tier maps, so i'm stuck.
From where does the miraculous damages come from ?!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info