3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

"
celeritas314 wrote:
To anyone concerned or underwealmed over boss damage I recommend checking out the crit version of this build a few pages back. My boss dps immediately improved by 2.5x. After switching over from two-handed to elemental overload nebulochs, I was disappointed that tier 14 bosses were taking about a minute to take down and I couldn't do an elder guardian. I did notice that I couldn't maintain 100% uptime on elemental overload but I don't think that was the problem. About 30 respect points, a few crit jewels and a diamond flask later I noticed an immediate improvement. I wasn't min maxed at all before the switch but did have about 2-3ex invested in gear. I'll try to post my pob later if anyone's interested.

shure do. i can high light it at the front page. make a nice post here with POB, a few notes about the versions and a spoiler with gear, and ill put it there with your credits.
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
"
celeritas314 wrote:
To anyone concerned or underwealmed over boss damage I recommend checking out the crit version of this build a few pages back. My boss dps immediately improved by 2.5x. After switching over from two-handed to elemental overload nebulochs, I was disappointed that tier 14 bosses were taking about a minute to take down and I couldn't do an elder guardian. I did notice that I couldn't maintain 100% uptime on elemental overload but I don't think that was the problem. About 30 respect points, a few crit jewels and a diamond flask later I noticed an immediate improvement. I wasn't min maxed at all before the switch but did have about 2-3ex invested in gear. I'll try to post my pob later if anyone's interested.

shure do. i can high light it at the front page. make a nice post here with POB, a few notes about the versions and a spoiler with gear, and ill put it there with your credits.

Perfect is appreciated.
SO guys i swapped to that crit tree, made some personal ajustments cause of my cluster and some jewls but i think the dmg feels better. My problem now is that with and without the inspiration gem it feels kinda clunky cause of the mana leech. Dont wanna take soulraker cause i went for ailment immunity. Any ideas how to fix this?

Here's my new Pob: https://pastebin.com/GAKcB2XN

If u feel that i should change anything or have any good ideas pls let me know.

<3
able to clear t16s np, havent tried sirus yet. damage picks up as you get more gear https://pastebin.com/gWAQCsrg. got all the boxes ticked so this isnt 100% uptime obviously. non crit version with multistrike.
Last edited by chunkalot on Jun 29, 2020, 9:50:39 AM
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
"
celeritas314 wrote:

https://pastebin.com/NFUXG89P

This is a first pass after swapping to crit. By no means min maxed.

Need to reevaluate gem's when I get a little more int on gear. I want to at least swap pulverise for ele focus. I also need to redo my helm enchant (can be expensive for tectonic slam dmg but still good alternatives).

I bound left click to infernal cry for clear and enduring cry for sustain on tough bosses. This is with call to arms.
After some mapping, i can say crit is better if u need the dmg. But still didnt found a good solution for my mana problem. I wanna keep the ailment immunity so no soulraker annoint. And the only decent solution would be large cluster with "fuel the fight" and "overlord". Dropped 2,5k alts on ilvl75 cluster with 8 passives no result. Im kinda sad that this mana issues doesnt let me enjoy the build. Atm thinking about swapping to decent moltenstrike build or just reroll.

If anyone has any ideas pls let me know.

Here the Pob: https://pastebin.com/ETXUtMzd

what can i improve here?

Edit:

I have now 1 ex + 60 chaos, what can be done to improve?

i think i don't have enought currency to swap to 1h weapons yet.
Last edited by vanz0930 on Jun 29, 2020, 5:08:48 PM
Does anyone have any clue what would be perfect lethal pride notables for our build ? Im rolling with divines and im not even sure what is good for us xDD
"
Auditore1964 wrote:
Does anyone have any clue what would be perfect lethal pride notables for our build ? Im rolling with divines and im not even sure what is good for us xDD

I got % strength, increased physical, melee crit chance, and stun duration.

I'm going crit build so it seems okay.
So looking at the max level PoB, would there be room for a really good rare chest or is craiceann's carapace really the best option?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info