3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
"
Sefirotcler wrote:
Guys i need help!!

When a monster hits me, it lowers my life without stopping. I don't know what is wrong with my team. plsss

PD: Nebuloch degenerate my life a lot, how can I solve this?

you miss alot of regen, from rings and boot ench. and do you have leech?

Yeah i have drive to destruction, the rings and boots are the ones that you suggest in the POBS, My resistances turn around 30-50% all T_T
I will try this build on hardcore.
Tell me, will there be enough damage with 1 nebula and shield in the endgame or 2 nebula required?
What last hope % - ress recomended?
"
Parrrr wrote:
I will try this build on hardcore.
Tell me, will there be enough damage with 1 nebula and shield in the endgame or 2 nebula required?

you need to, and further more 2 nebulochs are more defence then a shield
"
Sefirotcler wrote:
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
"
Sefirotcler wrote:
Guys i need help!!

When a monster hits me, it lowers my life without stopping. I don't know what is wrong with my team. plsss

PD: Nebuloch degenerate my life a lot, how can I solve this?

you miss alot of regen, from rings and boot ench. and do you have leech?

Yeah i have drive to destruction, the rings and boots are the ones that you suggest in the POBS, My resistances turn around 30-50% all T_T

you run the non upgraded version of the rings. and if you read thrue the guide you will see some explaining regarding the degen vs regen.

getting a lab ench on boot helps alot but i never felt it was mandatory, guess 99% of people struggling with regen is simply doe to low life pool, i have made the switch on several chars, and i have never once been on a regen issue.
Last edited by DUKE_OF_SNUFF on Jul 3, 2020, 2:48:27 PM
Problem already solved, i have last lab and change gems in my 6L. Now multistrike is really awesome, but my problem now is mana i have low mana T_T
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:

you run the non upgraded version of the rings. and if you read thrue the guide you will see some explaining regarding the degen vs regen.

getting a lab ench on boot helps alot but i never felt it was mandatory, guess 99% of people struggling with regen is simply doe to low life pool, i have made the switch on several chars, and i have never once been on a regen issue.

Oh my good, Ive struggled with the degen a lot. Tried a few things like Enduring Cry + Second Wind + Longer Duration, but it still kills me.
How did I miss the upgraded rings and their 0.5% HP reg per endurance charge? Thanks for your explanation!

I'm getting good damage atm (early maps) and a nice clear speed. Degen was the only thing I've struggled with!
"
AltQ wrote:
"
khoatv1993 wrote:
Hello,
Here my POB:https://pastebin.com/iCTVPC12
This is my problem,
Can someone check my POB and tell me what i'm doing wrong?
Right now i find it is very hard for me to kill a Conqueror with 4 watchstones, it takes me nearly 20 minutes to kill them, sometimes i cannt kill them.
I even cannt image how can i face with sirius.
I want to follow this build to the end but it's very hard to finish all contents with my build now.
Need someone's advices.
Thank you

I looked at your profile. Try to swap Elemental Focus for Multistrike or something else. Abyssus can give a good damage boost against Conquerors too. Also try to use Anger (with Watcher's Eye +extra fire damage, not expensive now) instead of Herald of Purity. Also I think Loreweave will be better body armour because you can drop few max res nodes and take more damage nodes (Thread of Hope can help you grab some good nodes). And probably using 3 warcries isn't good idea, you can use precision or ice golem (+accuracy and crit) instead of 1-2 warcries.

Thank for your advices,
Here my POB after change something:
https://pastebin.com/RgshqnTY
It help me to make more damage but i died so much times, i'm stucked in level 90 nearly 2 weeks and cannt up even a level.
I love this build but i think i have to change if i want to go father.
What can i do to improve this?
TYVM
a6 sirus down, no deaths. onwards to a7
Last edited by chunkalot on Jul 4, 2020, 4:49:38 AM
A question recomended cap resist 75% with endurin cry or whitouth endurin ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info