[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
namad wrote:
How do you obtain divergent skill gems now that the heist league has been replaced by the ritual league? Doesn't that mean there are no more heists? And therefore no more heist specific loot?

What am I missing here about heists and heist items? I tried to google it but well the heist league ended so very recently all the google results I found were about the period in time (a week or two ago) when heist league was still in effect.
Heist is part of the core game now, starts spawning from act 6 onwards.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
namad wrote:
How do you obtain divergent skill gems now that the heist league has been replaced by the ritual league? Doesn't that mean there are no more heists? And therefore no more heist specific loot?

What am I missing here about heists and heist items? I tried to google it but well the heist league ended so very recently all the google results I found were about the period in time (a week or two ago) when heist league was still in effect.
Heist is part of the core game now, starts spawning from act 6 onwards.

So as before alternative quality gems can be found in grand heists or you can alternate the skill gem yourself with the "Prime Regrading Lense" that is also found in Grand heist.
Last edited by Singulare on Jan 18, 2021, 4:20:43 AM
Any thoughts on which Alternate quality gems are the best other than Divergent berserk? Seems like alternate AOE support for Contagion is better than the default, same for Intensity as well, two additional ways to increase Contagion AOE.
Hello everyone! I'm new to poe. Tell me what is the difference between this build and the next theme https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2785198/page/1
Ty
Last edited by MatchboxUK on Jan 21, 2021, 8:17:14 PM
"
PhilipKM wrote:
Hello everyone! I'm new to poe. Tell me what is the difference between this build and the next theme https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2785198/page/1
This build focuses on life + dodge for surviving, while the other focuses on energy shield and specifically low life setup with shavronne's wrappings to use pain attunement for extra damage.

The second build should be 1) more damage 2) more expensive 3) possibly more squishy. So it's your choice. But getting a 6-link shavronne's in the first week of a league might be hard.
Kintsugi is currently much more expensive than Hyrri's in Ritual, maybe its prophecy's drop rate was nerfed (?) Seems better to go straight for Hyrri's now.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Last edited by Jadran on Jan 18, 2021, 2:26:56 PM
Any thoughts on how to get a 4b socket hyrri? Seems like you'd want to spam the 3 blue sockets over and over hoping to hit a 4th?
"
Jadran wrote:
Kintsugi is currently much more expensive than Hyrri's in Ritual, maybe its prophecy's drop rate was nerfed (?) Seems better to go straight for Hyrri's now.
Apparently there's a Toxic Rain mines Trickster build that's swallowing up all the Kintsugis, it's used also by BV or Blade Blast Assassins, so it definitely went up in popularity, kinda what happened to Vertex 1 year ago, first it was a budget item and then the price skyrocketed because both this build and popular TR Trickster build were recommending it.

It's probably gonna have good synergy with newly reworked Deadeye and wind ward.

Restless Ward or a rare chest started being the go to budget option at a league start, Kintsugi has been creeping up in price since Wind Dancer was moved from maraketh jewel to the main passive tree.

"
LawsonGD wrote:
Any thoughts on how to get a 4b socket hyrri? Seems like you'd want to spam the 3 blue sockets over and over hoping to hit a 4th?
You can also get the delve recipes for sockets and use "craft 3 sockets" "craft 4 sockets" until you hit correct colors, and then craft 6 sockets hoping the last 2 are green (it costs 350 jewellers, recipe from abyssal city).
Last edited by Viktranka on Jan 18, 2021, 2:44:59 PM
How does this build mitigate stun? I'm leveling at the moment and although I don't have a huge life pool, I'm constantly getting stunned.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info