[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Shuggananas wrote:
You should have bought a 21/0 ED
This tbh.

"
Pipnotiq wrote:
So what exactly are you supposed to do when you can't even get 3B 2G on Hyrri
Get the delve recipes for sockets and pile of jewellers. Craft 1 socket -> 2 socket -> 3 socket -> 4 socket 1 by 1 until they're blue, then craft 6 socket and hope for last 2 green (recipe from abyssal city, costs 350 jewellers).
Yeah, I'm very surprised at the lack of activity here.
Only 1% of people are playing ED on poe.ninja, despite this league being very suited for it.

We shall see how this evolves as poe.ninja gets a more acurate slice of the top end playerbase in a week or so.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
Yeah, I'm very surprised at the lack of activity here.
Only 1% of people are playing ED on poe.ninja, despite this league being very suited for it.
It's probably the effect of "oh no trickster got nerfed so it's dead". At least that means some prices will drop. Not on everything because toxic rain is still plenty popular and shares some similar itemization.

Also I've seen people already "rerolling to boss killers" read: builds with high burst. I don't know if that's the way for Maven's crucible and Maven herself, but people seem to think this is the case.
Last edited by Viktranka on Jan 19, 2021, 11:08:12 AM
"
Shuggananas wrote:
You should have bought a 21/0 ED, 21/23 contagion is also pretty useless iirc

Whats useless about more AOE on Contagion?

I'll get 21 23 ED soon, doesn't really matter but yes, a 21 0 would have done slightly better, not sure if there was one available yesterday when i checked tho ;)
Last edited by Chumber on Jan 19, 2021, 11:13:30 AM
nvm I forgot contagion quality is AOE, but level 21 does nothing I think

Removing the attack would be enough for now to make it BIS, I can remove speed later for the last slam
Hey,

first. Thanks for your guide! I really enjoy playing ED and your Guide helped me alot :)

I wanted to craft the first ED Bow and when i got to someone with the crafts he told me that the +gems / +supportgems is busted rn. Is that true or did i miss something? :))
"
Cheydinhal wrote:
"
LawsonGD wrote:
I'm still in the early phases of the build (yellow maps). I just got my Vertex, but I was curious was to why we use Enlighten? What's the significance of reducing our reserved mana if we're using ES to cast spells? Is it simply for Mind over Matter?

Its to have 3 auras in stead of 2...
we want malevelance and discipline and flesh and stone....which u can only manage with enlighten, which is a bitch to get ssf :P

Is Diadem required to run Flesh and Stone, or can it be done with Vertex using a level 3 Enlighten (technically level 4)?
Last edited by LawsonGD on Jan 19, 2021, 2:35:40 PM
"
LawsonGD wrote:
Is Diadem required to run Flesh and Stone, or can it be done with Vertex using a level 3 Enlighten (technically level 4)?
Diadem is only required if you wanna fit aspect of the spider on top of it (4 auras instead of 3).
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
LawsonGD wrote:
Diadem is only required if you wanna fit aspect of the spider on top of it (4 auras instead of 3).

Oh goodness, I've been spending this whole time without Flesh and Stone then. I've been using Flame Dash in my helmet, and I haven't been running the totem setup since I don't have a divergent berserk and Blight applying wither has felt fine. I'll just move Flame Dash to an empty boot slot for now.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
sunbm wrote:

Could you please, or maybe the author of the build help me out a bit with the chest itemisation and point out the next step after Hyrri? As the other person pointed out it's much more cheaper atm, so I'm going after it straight away, and the build lists it as a midrange choice, so I'm wondering what would be the next good thing and maybe how to craft it?
Thank you beforehand.
as is pointed in the guide under the chest piece there is explenation (click on spoiler)
"Hyrri's ire is best in slot."

there is notheng "after" hyrri
btw look for hyrri with the most % increased evasion rating

Well, if you want a true best in slot chest, you may craft a rare sadist garb with exceptionnal rolls, or double corrupt some hyrri's ires.
I like the double corrupt route, mods like "50% inc damage", "6% max life" and "+1 max res" are very valuable to the build.

I really don't recommend it unles you're seeking the absolute best stats already tho, it's a mediocre investment. Craft a good bow or something, idk, a 5l hyrri's is just fine for a very long time.

Thank you for the reply. Apologies for the question, I saw the "best in slot" part, it just felt strange to me that a "midrange", or now even cheaper item piece can be that good, and that nothing can potentially beat it, hence my asking to be sure. I'm not that knowledgeable in all the possible itemisation options to look for in this build.
Last edited by Bethrezhen on Jan 20, 2021, 7:18:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info