DreadMoore wrote:
"
Daydreaming7 wrote:
hi guys maybe some can help me,
how can i make my build faster?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Daydreaming7/characters

i know my flask needs an upgrade but it wont solve my entire issue
i see streamers and players have an insane movement speed just running around

Just get a belt with "reduces flask charges" and craft this mod on the quicksilver. Also, divine your flask to 30%
When berserk and flask working together I often really don't know what's going on the screen.

"
goozaan wrote:
"
Daydreaming7 wrote:
hi guys maybe some can help me,
how can i make my build faster?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Daydreaming7/characters

i know my flask needs an upgrade but it wont solve my entire issue
i see streamers and players have an insane movement speed just running around

while my character can reach a very high ms its only a chance after killing some mobs and its not consistent(its good but i want more)

speed is one of the most fun things for me when i play this game,how can i improve the character speed significantly?
is giving up the dodge on boots for tailwind a viable solution?

*edit: i do have pantheon fully upgraded

thank you

You can also get Freedom of Movement either as anointment on your amulet or on the tree. It will also give you phasing which is especially nice in heists because you can just run through mobs when escaping. It's as well after kills though, but worth a try

that worked!!!
i did both suggestions and my mapping is so fun,
i got freedom of movement on tree+ the reduced flasks belt but i chose alchemists flask instead of chemists because the speed is fast enough so i always reach the next mobs before i ever run out of flasks
btw can all the buffs work together?(elusive phase run berserk onslaught etc?)
or theres a cooldown sharing in some way?

but regardless it works perfectly so thank you very much

cant wait to get a speed shrine on maps :D
Last edited by Daydreaming7 on Nov 16, 2020, 7:27:26 PM
Guys, how did you deal with elemental ailments? Especially without Null and Void. Ignite sometimes really annoying if you can't get a kill. Is it worth to get yellow armor? And craft avoidance on armor + helm + gloves and get the remaining 20% from a tree?
I was wondering if anyone was able to test Anomalous Contagion and see if the 60% increased chaos damage was worth the loss of 10% AoE.

Does the 60% apply only to Contagion or would it also affect the Essence Drain it spread?
Last edited by Ccl97 on Nov 16, 2020, 10:05:12 PM
"
Ccl97 wrote:
I was wondering if anyone was able to test Anomalous Contagion and see if the 60% increased chaos damage was worth the loss of 10% AoE.

Does the 60% apply only to Contagion or would it also affect the Essence Drain it spread?

Anomalous contagion's damage only applies to contagion, and is worthless imo. Contagion deals a tenth of the base damage other chaos dots do, this isn't enough to make it worth it. AoE is just better.

"
DreadMoore wrote:
Guys, how did you deal with elemental ailments? Especially without Null and Void. Ignite sometimes really annoying if you can't get a kill. Is it worth to get yellow armor? And craft avoidance on armor + helm + gloves and get the remaining 20% from a tree?

I got "cannot be frozen" on boots, and I have a heat quartz. Shock I just ignore.

For ignite, the easiest counter is vaal discipline. I have it on mouse wheel, and I pretty much only pop it when I get a fat ignite from a boss.
The second best thing is the "120 es/second regen" craft on a belt. This is 6% of our ES per second, and is a HUGE help against dots in general.

Reaching 100% avoidance is a possibility, but is pretty damn hard.
You may get:
- 12-20% from thick skin
- 10% from an abyss jewel (that's the kind of quality of life available when you have onslaught on your bow)
- 25% from a crafted helmet (hard to keep crafted space for it)
- 25% from gloves (VERY hard, since you're likely to want to craft life)
- 30% from elegant form. I don't like this much, 2 points and a jewel socket is a heavy price. But if you have good enough gear, the quality of life might be worth it. Also, dodge obviously isn't bad either.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Ccl97 wrote:

Anomalous contagion's damage only applies to contagion, and is worthless imo. Contagion deals a tenth of the base damage other chaos dots do, this isn't enough to make it worth it. AoE is just better.

"
DreadMoore wrote:

I got "cannot be frozen" on boots, and I have a heat quartz. Shock I just ignore.

For ignite, the easiest counter is vaal discipline. I have it on mouse wheel, and I pretty much only pop it when I get a fat ignite from a boss.
The second best thing is the "120 es/second regen" craft on a belt. This is 6% of our ES per second, and is a HUGE help against dots in general.

Reaching 100% avoidance is a possibility, but is pretty damn hard.
You may get:
- 12-20% from thick skin
- 10% from an abyss jewel (that's the kind of quality of life available when you have onslaught on your bow)
- 25% from a crafted helmet (hard to keep crafted space for it)
- 25% from gloves (VERY hard, since you're likely to want to craft life)
- 30% from elegant form. I don't like this much, 2 points and a jewel socket is a heavy price. But if you have good enough gear, the quality of life might be worth it. Also, dodge obviously isn't bad either.

Thx a lot man. Advice with jewel is very helpful. Started with this craft today. Cost me 15ex:
What do you guys think about my new bow? :)

That also means I am selling my old one, so if anyone is interested, please let me know:

"
goozaan wrote:

holy shit dude.
Is that better than +1 gems? Defo better than +1 socketed.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
goozaan wrote:

holy shit dude.
Is that better than +1 gems? Defo better than +1 socketed.

I checked POB and +1 gems as implicit is better, this one comes close though. There is still room as the chaos damage is only tier 2.
But there is one on the market for 4 mirrors with +1 support gems AND 51% max spell damage, which is even better than the legacy socketed gems implicit.

As a hint in general though, the 51% spell damage implicit is only slightly, and I am talking about like 3000dps dot worse than the +1 support gems implicit. So there is REALLY no reason to pay 90-100ex for a +1 support gems implicit bow. It's just not worth it, get one with 51% spell damage and be a happy camper. If you are a bit patient you can get that base for 5-6ex.

If anyone is interested, here are the numbers of the DOT damage in my POB, this is with awakened skill gems but without auras or buffs active:

10% movement speed maraketh (without implicit): 845.000
51% spell damage implicit: 902.600
+1 support gems implicit: 905.470
51% spell damage, 32% chaos damage (my bow): 938.700
+1 socketed gems implicit (legacy): 955.970
+1 support gems, 51% spell damage: 967.130

Have a nice day
Hello!

I unfortunately don't have time to play league but id love to dust off my ED trickster during my downtime in standard, However, divergent berserk is 44 ex in standard

So how would I be affected?

Do I just get normal berserk and akoya and lose out the 20% spell dmg from divergent
Do I replace berserk with faster casting and take a rare jewel instead of Akoya?
If so, how does that affect my skill tree.

Thanks!
"
goozaan wrote:

If anyone is interested, here are the numbers of the DOT damage in my POB, this is with awakened skill gems but without auras or buffs active:

10% movement speed maraketh (without implicit): 845.000
51% spell damage implicit: 902.600
+1 support gems implicit: 905.470
51% spell damage, 32% chaos damage (my bow): 938.700
+1 socketed gems implicit (legacy): 955.970
+1 support gems, 51% spell damage: 967.130

Have a nice day

Wait, +1 gems is legacy? I didn't know! Oh yeah then, it's really not worth bothering with +1 supp imo.

"
nappy450 wrote:
Hello!

I unfortunately don't have time to play league but id love to dust off my ED trickster during my downtime in standard, However, divergent berserk is 44 ex in standard

So how would I be affected?

Do I just get normal berserk and akoya and lose out the 20% spell dmg from divergent
Do I replace berserk with faster casting and take a rare jewel instead of Akoya?
If so, how does that affect my skill tree.

Thanks!

I tried using a normal one in standard, just for fun. Honestly, I'd recommend it, just for the speed.
The whole point is supposed to be the divergent 44% more spell damage, but even without it imo this setup is viable.
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Nov 17, 2020, 7:19:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info