[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

thx for the reply but i am running only aspect of the spider,discipline, malevolence and still i can not use it because all of my auras wwill cost 101% of my actual mana so if can sb could help solve this problem i would appreciate that ;D
"
janoks wrote:

thx for the reply but i am running only aspect of the spider,discipline, malevolence and still i can not use it because all of my auras wwill cost 101% of my actual mana so if can sb could help solve this problem i would appreciate that ;D

Puzzling, I have no idea what's going on here. With your gear, you should be reserving 99% of your mana...
nevermind yesterday it had to be bugged or sth i don't know but today is everything alright but thx for effot to help me :D
hi guys maybe some can help me,
how can i make my build faster?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Daydreaming7/characters

i know my flask needs an upgrade but it wont solve my entire issue
i see streamers and players have an insane movement speed just running around

while my character can reach a very high ms its only a chance after killing some mobs and its not consistent(its good but i want more)

speed is one of the most fun things for me when i play this game,how can i improve the character speed significantly?
is giving up the dodge on boots for tailwind a viable solution?

*edit: i do have pantheon fully upgraded

thank you

Last edited by Daydreaming7 on Nov 13, 2020, 2:34:02 PM
"
Daydreaming7 wrote:

Just get a belt with "reduces flask charges" and craft this mod on the quicksilver. Also, divine your flask to 30%
When berserk and flask working together I often really don't know what's going on the screen.
"
Daydreaming7 wrote:

while my character can reach a very high ms its only a chance after killing some mobs and its not consistent(its good but i want more)

speed is one of the most fun things for me when i play this game,how can i improve the character speed significantly?
is giving up the dodge on boots for tailwind a viable solution?

*edit: i do have pantheon fully upgraded

thank you

You can also get Freedom of Movement either as anointment on your amulet or on the tree. It will also give you phasing which is especially nice in heists because you can just run through mobs when escaping. It's as well after kills though, but worth a try

Hmm. Crafted that first Item today. The second one is my old One.
PoB says, that the second one is More dps worth.

Is that ur (Expert) Opinion too? Thought that +1 Skill gems and +Chaos multiplier ist better. (I will reroll with an Beast to 16 Chaos multi later).

Another item i got today
. Not matatls but i think they are Good enough or? I habe enogh Resistance at the moment, so i took strength for divergent berserk max. After finish endgame Ring ill change to 100res boots.
Last edited by Pragor82 on Nov 14, 2020, 2:20:29 PM
A question for the guru's here (and OP?):

With the swap to div. berserk and the loss of dual spell totem for wither, a few seem to have made the swap back to Spreading Rot.

I did the same myself and am quite happy with it. I think my damage is getting alright (north of 0,5 M tooltip DPS in h/o without buffs). Even so I find myself using Blight quite a bit on beefed up rares/Red Beasts/etc where spell totem feels clunky. Cheap corrupted blood immunity on Spreading Rot is an added bonus.

This leads me to my question: with the re-inclusion of spreading rot, and loss of dual spell totem: should we scrap spell totem alltogether for CWDT+Guard Skill (IC I guess)? What're the thoughts about the damage vs. survival tradeoff? At 7,3 ehp i can still somteimes be one-shot. Sustain is never a problem with the insane regen and good dodge, but IC might help with massive damage spikes. How bad would the spell totem loss be on bosses with blight + spreading rot?

TL/DR: Ditch Spell Totem for CWDT + IC?

Edit: decided to test at bit. One conundrum is that I'd like to link IC with Enhance, but NOT link CWDT with div. berserk. That would require a high level Berserk for which we dont have the strength, or a low level CWDT (and mid level IC), which i dont love either. So i'm testing with split links and losing the potential extra duration on IC from Enhance quality. Any clever ideas about min/maxing this would be welcome!
Last edited by Aequitas907 on Nov 14, 2020, 6:45:21 PM
Swift Killer vs Prolonged Pain // Your math is screwy. Swift Killer gives a 5% dmg buff per charge on you. That's 5% for each frenzy charge AND 5% for each power charge. So right out of the gate, it's a 40% damage buff not a 20% damage bump. Secondly, getting extra frenzy and power charges is fairly easy which means if you can only grab 1 extra of each it's still a 30% bump over prolonged pain.
Personally, I took both and dropped Escape Artist. Its clunky evasion/energy shield dynamic is hard to really capitalize on in the early endgame so you are really only getting 10% spell dodge and 6% cast speed. I'd trade 10% spell dodge and 6% cast speed for 50% damage bump ANY day.
"
Pragor82 wrote:
Unavailable

Unavailable

Hmm. Crafted that first Item today. The second one is my old One.
PoB says, that the second one is More dps worth.

Is that ur (Expert) Opinion too? Thought that +1 Skill gems and +Chaos multiplier ist better. (I will reroll with an Beast to 16 Chaos multi later).

Another item i got today
Unavailable
. Not matatls but i think they are Good enough or? I habe enogh Resistance at the moment, so i took strength for divergent berserk max. After finish endgame Ring ill change to 100res boots.

When you compared the amulets did you anoint corruption onto the new one? I believe that one should be better.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info