[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Wreckids wrote:
"
Pragor82 wrote:
Unavailable

Unavailable

Hmm. Crafted that first Item today. The second one is my old One.
PoB says, that the second one is More dps worth.

Is that ur (Expert) Opinion too? Thought that +1 Skill gems and +Chaos multiplier ist better. (I will reroll with an Beast to 16 Chaos multi later).

Another item i got today
Unavailable
. Not matatls but i think they are Good enough or? I habe enogh Resistance at the moment, so i took strength for divergent berserk max. After finish endgame Ring ill change to 100res boots.

When you compared the amulets did you anoint corruption onto the new one? I believe that one should be better.

indeed, that amber amulet is pretty much as good as it gets on a realistic budget. Make sure you annoint corruption and catalyst life on it before you pob compare it.

"
histoown wrote:
Swift Killer vs Prolonged Pain // Your math is screwy. Swift Killer gives a 5% dmg buff per charge on you. That's 5% for each frenzy charge AND 5% for each power charge. So right out of the gate, it's a 40% damage buff not a 20% damage bump. Secondly, getting extra frenzy and power charges is fairly easy which means if you can only grab 1 extra of each it's still a 30% bump over prolonged pain.
Personally, I took both and dropped Escape Artist. Its clunky evasion/energy shield dynamic is hard to really capitalize on in the early endgame so you are really only getting 10% spell dodge and 6% cast speed. I'd trade 10% spell dodge and 6% cast speed for 50% damage bump ANY day.

I'd recommend you learn the difference between "More %damage" and "increased %damage". You'll see that both nodes are comparable in terms of dps, if we assume we don't have frenzies when not running swift killer.
We actually have frenzies anyways on kill from green nightmare, so swift killer is a damage loss when clearing, and slight boost on bosses. When you consider the skill effect duration on prolonged pain, you realise that your blight will also do more damage, and your withers will be up more reliably, which more than opffsets the (very slight, 1-2%) damage loss.

Escape artist's 10% dodge and 350+ flat energy shield is core to the build. I'm not sure how you can have enough ES to sustain MoM without it. An ascendancy node giving 500 max hp, on any build, would be a must take.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
Wreckids wrote:
"
Pragor82 wrote:

Hmm. Crafted that first Item today. The second one is my old One.
PoB says, that the second one is More dps worth.

Is that ur (Expert) Opinion too? Thought that +1 Skill gems and +Chaos multiplier ist better. (I will reroll with an Beast to 16 Chaos multi later).

Another item i got today
. Not matatls but i think they are Good enough or? I habe enogh Resistance at the moment, so i took strength for divergent berserk max. After finish endgame Ring ill change to 100res boots.

When you compared the amulets did you anoint corruption onto the new one? I believe that one should be better.

U were right, I compared it without the corruption set. And after reroll and corruption it is an huge upgrade (huge in this endgame area).

Here is the final craft:

---

@Darkxell & Rest:
What do u think about these boots?
Last edited by Pragor82 on Nov 15, 2020, 6:48:14 AM
"
histoown wrote:
Swift Killer vs Prolonged Pain // Your math is screwy. Swift Killer gives a 5% dmg buff per charge on you. That's 5% for each frenzy charge AND 5% for each power charge. So right out of the gate, it's a 40% damage buff not a 20% damage bump. Secondly, getting extra frenzy and power charges is fairly easy which means if you can only grab 1 extra of each it's still a 30% bump over prolonged pain.
Personally, I took both and dropped Escape Artist. Its clunky evasion/energy shield dynamic is hard to really capitalize on in the early endgame so you are really only getting 10% spell dodge and 6% cast speed. I'd trade 10% spell dodge and 6% cast speed for 50% damage bump ANY day.

I attempted to do what you had done and I noticed that after taking prolonged pain and following node and placing it toward swift killer, 100k+ DoT down, and after channeling to get to +4 Frenzy/Power charges, it is a little more than prolonged pain damage.
Defenses you lose respeccing from prolonged pain is significant.
Are the expensive gloves from the guide craftable and if so does anyone know the best way to go about it? Not sure if I should just buy a pair or if its more budget friendly to craft them.
"
NVB43 wrote:
Are the expensive gloves from the guide craftable and if so does anyone know the best way to go about it? Not sure if I should just buy a pair or if its more budget friendly to craft them.

Yes.
You just need to awaken warlord culling strike and elder t1 chaos dot on a pair of fingerless gloves, and see what happens. if it rolls a shit life tier, you may have to annul them. Otherwise, just craft life and you're good to go. hard annuling to multimod is also an option.

Keep in mind that it's unlikely they'll have any resistances, so plan them in advance! Since null and void doesn't have any either, it shouldn't change much. If you're missing strength, allocate the strength nodes next to method of madness (+14 str) for 0 point.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
NVB43 wrote:

Yes.
You just need to awaken warlord culling strike and elder t1 chaos dot on a pair of fingerless gloves, and see what happens. if it rolls a shit life tier, you may have to annul them. Otherwise, just craft life and you're good to go. hard annuling to multimod is also an option.

Keep in mind that it's unlikely they'll have any resistances, so plan them in advance! Since null and void doesn't have any either, it shouldn't change much. If you're missing strength, allocate the strength nodes next to method of madness (+14 str) for 0 point.

By this you mean get a a good base - fingerless silk gloves with increased spell damage implicit and chaos damage over time multiplier, then hit them with a warlord's exalted orb and hope for the best?

I am switching builds. If anyone is interested in buying this bow please send me a message with a serious offer. (Skill gems are not included)
"
NVB43 wrote:

By this you mean get a a good base - fingerless silk gloves with increased spell damage implicit and chaos damage over time multiplier, then hit them with a warlord's exalted orb and hope for the best?

No. You want a pair of fingerless gloves with one of the following:
- Hunter influence and t1 chaos multiplier mod
- Elder influence and t1 chaos multiplier mod
- Warlord influence with culling strike
and NO other influence modifier. You may buy a random base and alt spam it if you want.

Then, get a pair of gloves (base doesn't matter) that has the opposite mod, either t1 chaos dot or cull.

Last, use an awakener's orb:

Click the orb, the gloves with the filler mod you want to destroy, and last your fingerless pair. Awakening an item not only puts double influence, but keeps one influence mod from each original item.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
NVB43 wrote:

No. You want a pair of fingerless gloves with one of the following:
- Hunter influence and t1 chaos multiplier mod
- Elder influence and t1 chaos multiplier mod
- Warlord influence with culling strike
and NO other influence modifier. You may buy a random base and alt spam it if you want.

Then, get a pair of gloves (base doesn't matter) that has the opposite mod, either t1 chaos dot or cull.

Last, use an awakener's orb:

Click the orb, the gloves with the filler mod you want to destroy, and last your fingerless pair. Awakening an item not only puts double influence, but keeps one influence mod from each original item.

Thanks, ended up with these:

Just craft life on them and call it a day? I could risk annulling but I'm not sure its worth the risk of losing culling strike or the chaos DoT.
Last edited by NVB43 on Nov 16, 2020, 10:54:47 AM
"
NVB43 wrote:

Thanks, ended up with these:

Just craft life on them and call it a day? I could risk annulling but I'm not sure its worth the risk of losing culling strike or the chaos DoT.

These are really good. Technically, you can remove the mana with:
Suffixes cannot be changed + scour
But since your item has 3 valuable suffixes anyways, you can't multimod.
If you have 30+ ex to randomly throw at this, you can try metacrafting (repeatedly scouring prefixes and slamming twice in hopes of t1 life or a good influence prefix), but it's a very high cost for not much better than crafted life.

I'd divine, craft 70 life and keep them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info