[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
KatKira wrote:
2-4 ex version has Transcendent Mind which 5+ ex.

Nice.

It's probable that when the guide was written, 1 ex was ~150-180c. In Heist, they are 50c today, 70c yesterday, 35c last week, hell knows what tomorrow.
"
VigorDracul wrote:
"
goozaan wrote:

I also have this bow for sale which has the 51% spell damage implicit.
You can craft it yourself of course, but if you don't feel like it, contact me and we find a fair price for a fellow ED player :-)

I would be interested.

Still up for sale, just ping me in game: GoozHeistED

Have fun guys :)
"
PhanTom_lt wrote:
"
KatKira wrote:
2-4 ex version has Transcendent Mind which 5+ ex.

Nice.

It's probable that when the guide was written, 1 ex was ~150-180c. In Heist, they are 50c today, 70c yesterday, 35c last week, hell knows what tomorrow.

Yes. Prices are currently all over the place.
Currency items are at an all time low, except chaos that is in very high demand for delirium funding.
Crafting benches and uniques are in the same supply/demand situation, so of course you'll need more currency to buy uniques.
Transcendent mind requires a common drop from the omniect (that's currently 3ex, but that's still less than 180c). Then you need a tier 3 altar of sacrifice that's worth 2ex.

If you have no money, there's no reason you can't self farm the materials to craft this jewel yourself. Hell, at 2ex per altar of sacrifice, I really don't see how aquiring 5ex is difficult.

So for this guide, I choose to ignore how prices are this league. Chaos are high, exalts are low. But if we convert everything listed in the guide in chaos at a 180:1 ratio, you'll find out that newer/poorer players doing chaos recepie are HEAVILY favored compared to how they would be in a regular league.
Chaos recepie has never been so profitable, and running master missions (except delve, kinda) is currently just insane value. Everyone has access to master missions at the same rate, and demand is very high. So just run them.
anyone has a good way to get 100+ resistance boots?

im trying to do the way the guide says but the base suggested is nowhere to be found

should i use a different base and if so which?
the thing is dont wanna waste too much currency on a base that will turn out to be mediocre

i also struggle to get a good resistance + life+ free suffix for spider belt

i need a bunch of resist to equip null gloves+the endgame rings+the endgame amulet

i checked my character and ill be in the "-" resistance if i equip all

also another thing is i bought diadem and equiped the enlighten 4 with flesh and stone which made me remove faster casting on gloves and the contagion+ED combo feels abit clunky now is there a way to solve this?

help will be appreciated thanks!
Last edited by Daydreaming7 on Nov 2, 2020, 1:12:35 PM
Thought I would do a bit of shameless advertising here since I know how difficult it can be to find high end pieces for this exact build (especially the helmet).

Looking to sell my entire setup, including gems/jewels, etc.

POB - https://pastebin.com/t8AnG0ri

Some highlights

Life - 6589
ES - 1616 (I use Skitterbots instead of Discipline)
Dodge (spell and attack) and resist capped
Essence Drain Damage - 5.35 million DoT DPS

Can comfortably clear all content, including 100% delirium maps with speed and ease. Basically immortal in Heists.

Gear below (the Rift Grip ring is ripe for multi-modding)

feel free to PM me or msg in game if you are interested (selling only as one complete package). IGN: RonHeist
Last edited by Rontu on Nov 2, 2020, 12:34:11 PM
Looks like everyone is selling off their gear :D

I'm still enjoying it!

Just found Aul at 269 and got my 36th challenge done. Easy fight too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnYKAgDpTUs

Edit: not using the totem set up as I find damage is plenty (I do have fairly decent gear though). I have withering step on left click which gives MS whilst mapping and some withers on bosses. It also synergises well with enhance & second wind linked to berserk.
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Last edited by qwertz on Nov 2, 2020, 4:13:45 PM
How do i get enough mana so i can use all the auras?
Hey guys !

First time trying to craft an ED Bow (10ex version), just got this bad boi :

I've spent 100 chaos worth of alt on this bow and I just can't get the DOT mod...

I only got the '' of Dispersion '' mod, close one.

Do synthisised item get more mods to roll, thats why it's hard to get the '' of Liquefaction '' mod ? Should I give up and get a normal bow ?

Thanks as always :)

Last edited by OneLastStandMK4 on Nov 3, 2020, 7:39:17 AM
what is overall better to use, a Vertex with ED damage enchant or Devouring Diadem with the freed up points put into Atrophy ?
Last edited by MiidNiighT on Nov 3, 2020, 8:09:12 AM
"
MiidNiighT wrote:
what is overall better to use, a Vertex with ED damage enchant or Devouring Diadem with the freed up points put into Atrophy ?

If you ask me, I'd recommend keeping a vertex till you can afford a true endgame helmet, even without the enchant. Diadem is a very strong pick, but it's clunky to setup, and I don't like expensive intermediary setups.

If you really think you won't be minmaxing enough to upgrade to a hubris, go for diadem.
Otherwise, a 40% ed damage vertex is almost as strong, you get to keep faster casting for quality of life.

"

I've spent 100 chaos worth of alt on this bow and I just can't get the DOT mod...
I only got the '' of Dispersion '' mod, close one.
Do synthisised item get more mods to roll, thats why it's hard to get the '' of Liquefaction '' mod ? Should I give up and get a normal bow ?

Thanks as always :)

is your bow ilvl 82+?
Also if yo uwanna use a synthesised base, you may as well go for a better base.

45% literally cost 5 chaos, not sure why you'd use a 31% damage implicit one:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info