[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
PopiT wrote:

Feels good man. Great with a league with cheap exalts.

The ALTs were painful though. To other people wanting to craft the 10 ex bow, use the imprint, it's worth it!

Also this bow is maxed right, nothing more I can do?

You could always double-corrupt ;D
Holy *beep* I love your build,
once you have rampage and 30% movement speed boots you just zoom over maps.
One addition to your guide should be awakened support gems (awakened swift affliction, awakened void manipulation) they give a good boost and are not expensive. It's probably common sense for experienced players, but it was not for me ^^

Much kudos!
Hello,

ty for this awesome and great looking guide. I dont have that much time this leaque, but i farmed 3.5 ex by chaos recipe. Pretty enjoying the heists.

Finally i crafted this base with the right colours
Spoiler
. Took me all alterations i found in those 2 weeks to get the +1 gems. Is there someone in this forum who would/could craft multi and the supportgem and chaos dot-craft? I guess i will have 4 ex together this weekend to finish my bow. I really would like to boost my damage.

Ty
pls cut the shitty Sirusboss out of the game
Ananabis go to The forbidden trove discord.
You can get some crafters there that have 100+ vouches and be pretty sure they wont scam you.
Its good place to buy/sell items/services.
"
Your setup looks okay, are you using wither totem? Even if you have spreading rot this should stack wither much faster than just blight alone.

You should get a hunter quiver with chaos multi though. You could get a +1 to chaos or int skills amulet too. Also why do you have 2 stibnite flasks, I'd swap the non-witchfire one to sulfur or jade.

Thanks for your help. Really appreciate it.
Hey, thanks for very nice build. It's my first good endgame build and I'm really enjoying it. :)

However I have a few questions. While using Diadem, do we want to use flesh and stone AND aspect of the spider, or it isn't really necessary?

And second, I'm really struggling hiting 2k ES, my gear:
Spoiler

Even with 300ES helmet, I'm around 1,8-1,9k. Other than that, any tips on what to upgrade next? (according to flowchart I'm stuck at 2kES^^ and 6l Hyrri's). About Hyrri's btw, is it worth it to color it vorici way and then try to link it, or just buy one? I have pretty decent rolls on mine, but I'm not rly lucky with fuses (about 1,5k for bow which had 45q).
Besides that I'm thinking about rings, but I'm not sure about resists after. Btw I know about empw3, but I'm getting 4 with my next one in off-hands for sure xd (about 10th try or something like that).

Anyway once again, thank you for this very nice guide. I really appreciate the upgrade flowcharts <3 and thanks in advance for any tips! GL
Man this is fun!
Only gear so far is a 5l Cane, and i can clear T10 maps with lvl 70! Boss dmg is nonexistent yet, time to grind for that gear :)
"
kozelpepa wrote:
Hey, thanks for very nice build. It's my first good endgame build and I'm really enjoying it. :)

However I have a few questions. While using Diadem, do we want to use flesh and stone AND aspect of the spider, or it isn't really necessary?

And second, I'm really struggling hiting 2k ES, my gear:
Spoiler

Even with 300ES helmet, I'm around 1,8-1,9k. Other than that, any tips on what to upgrade next? (according to flowchart I'm stuck at 2kES^^ and 6l Hyrri's). About Hyrri's btw, is it worth it to color it vorici way and then try to link it, or just buy one? I have pretty decent rolls on mine, but I'm not rly lucky with fuses (about 1,5k for bow which had 45q).
Besides that I'm thinking about rings, but I'm not sure about resists after. Btw I know about empw3, but I'm getting 4 with my next one in off-hands for sure xd (about 10th try or something like that).

Anyway once again, thank you for this very nice guide. I really appreciate the upgrade flowcharts <3 and thanks in advance for any tips! GL

IMO not having both Flesh and Stone/Aspect of the Spider is kind of a waste with Diadem since you *can* have both for the price of a Level 4 Enlighten (3 ex). I don't think it's necessary, but it is an extra DPS increase due to spider passive.
"
Penitence wrote:

IMO not having both Flesh and Stone/Aspect of the Spider is kind of a waste with Diadem since you *can* have both for the price of a Level 4 Enlighten (3 ex). I don't think it's necessary, but it is an extra DPS increase due to spider passive.

Thanks, that is excatly the answer I was looking for. I wasn't sure, what spider actually provides and thought it's just similar buff to f&s.
Last edited by kozelpepa on Oct 8, 2020, 1:49:04 AM
"
Hartsa wrote:
Are these useless in crafting something for this build?

yeah, kinda. Staves don't compete with bows at allfor chaos dots, sadly.
The enchants are also kinda meh, since damage over time has no tag and gemlevel can't be modified. You can get 4% dotmulti with a very lucky tailoring orb hit, but that's about it...
The +1 crafted modifier is kind of interesting tho, allowing you to slam at the end, potentially a resistance. But that's a big gamble.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info