[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

two-toned boots with t1 life, matatl's dodge and a free suffix are impossible to find this league lol. feelsbadman.

My first time ever crafting an endgame weapon, hit T1 onslaught. Thankyou so much for the guide I am loving life.
They transmit, we receive.
"
two-toned boots with t1 life, matatl's dodge and a free suffix are impossible to find this league lol. feelsbadman.

If you find one with a free prefix instead of a suffix, you can beastcraft remove suffix/add prefix to it.

If you find one with 6 mods, an annul gamble is 66% chance to succeed.

Thanks for this guide, really enjoying the build. What exactly is the enlighten gem in the helmet for? The aura's already reserve less than 100% mana, so why do we want the mana multiplier?

Thanks!
"
Waervyn wrote:
Thanks for this guide, really enjoying the build. What exactly is the enlighten gem in the helmet for? The aura's already reserve less than 100% mana, so why do we want the mana multiplier?

Thanks!

Can't see your character, so I'm assuming you're currently using devouring diadem and only 3 auras.
With diadem and enlighten 4, you can use malev + discipline + F&S + spider.

With an enlighten 3 in a vertex or 4 in a rare hubris, you have to remove one 25% reservation and will be at 99% mana reserved.
With no enlighten at all, 3 auras only fit if you have diadem, you need 12% mana reduction to fit 3 auras (solely given by enlighten, the build has none on tree).
Quick question. I'm crafting the 6 link bow and got the +1 to socketed gems, on regal I picked up dex and mana on kill both are suffix. DO I move forward and craft multimod now or do I do something else? The guide says if it has 1 prefix move to step 8.

Thanks
Hello,

I achieved maps endgame but my contagion skill makes very low damage... Bane makes a lot of more damage. I think my gem links are ok according to the guide and taking into consideration that I'm just starting endgame... Any advice?

Thanks.
none of you pob codes work at all and i cant see any of your gear on your profile either plz update
"
snakesoul wrote:
Hello,

I achieved maps endgame but my contagion skill makes very low damage... Bane makes a lot of more damage. I think my gem links are ok according to the guide and taking into consideration that I'm just starting endgame... Any advice?

Thanks.

Are you using ONLY contagion? You need to first cast contagion THEN essence drain, contagion is just only for spreading essence drain. Also please make your character tab public so we can examine your build and see whats wrong.
"
joshlaub09 wrote:
none of you pob codes work at all
U got pob fork?

https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/releases

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info