[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Quick question. I'm crafting the 6 link bow and got the +1 to socketed gems, on regal I picked up dex and mana on kill both are suffix. DO I move forward and craft multimod now or do I do something else? The guide says if it has 1 prefix move to step 8.

You will be crafting 1 suffix (multimod) and 2 prefixes (+2 support and chaos dot multi). So if you have 2 suffixes and 1 prefix already on your bow, you are good to go!
What does a good arcane surge ring look like? I see the base but not rly the suffixes
"
Deamatrix wrote:
What does a good arcane surge ring look like? I see the base but not rly the suffixes

This is what I'm using but obviously it could be better (+1 Endurance charge) but I needed resists.

"
woefulwabbit wrote:
"
Quick question. I'm crafting the 6 link bow and got the +1 to socketed gems, on regal I picked up dex and mana on kill both are suffix. DO I move forward and craft multimod now or do I do something else? The guide says if it has 1 prefix move to step 8.

You will be crafting 1 suffix (multimod) and 2 prefixes (+2 support and chaos dot multi). So if you have 2 suffixes and 1 prefix already on your bow, you are good to go!

I scoured it and got it to just a single +1 to level of socketed gems and nothing else. Im guessing I don't have to regal it? or do I?

let me see if I can link it. shit how do I link items or show my current gear

Last edited by FlaviusBelisarius on Oct 8, 2020, 9:09:09 PM
"

I scoured it and got it to just a single +1 to level of socketed gems and nothing else. Im guessing I don't have to regal it? or do I?

let me see if I can link it. shit how do I link items or show my current gear

Scouring it was an unnecessary risk, but fortunately you kept the mod you needed. As long as it is still rare, you can go ahead and craft it. You can't regal rares anyway.

While editing your forum post, click on your character portrait on the top left, this allows you to browse the gear, inventory and stashes of all your characters. Click on an item and the link will be added into your post.
Finally in got my bow.
Found a nice guy with free crafting service. Now i will fly through maps. If you want to know who has the free craft service
Spoiler
search for:Condy’s FREE Crafting Service
pls cut the shitty Sirusboss out of the game
"
"
Deamatrix wrote:

This is what I'm using but obviously it could be better (+1 Endurance charge) but I needed resists.

A perfect ring would be this:

Obviously, this was made with harvest and is completely unrealistic by today's standards. Chaos damage is an essence suffix and will have to go, sadly. Also, having a ring with literally 0 resistances would be very tough, as only harvest made resistance capping with minimal gear possible.
Let's go through the reasoning process to know what an endgame arcane surge ring would be this league.
But it show what you should aim for:

- t1 life (of course)
- crafted endurance charge
- crafted damage prefix
- crafted multimod for the 2 above (most likely)
- a resistance suffix

Which leaves out a free prefix, potentially.

BIS craft:
~300ex

If you have a lot of time and currency, you should spam deafening essences of woe: craft of exile

This will take ~500 tries to get essence ES, t1 life and a t1 resistance, and you'll need to annul after all that. If you wanted to go mirror tier you could even annul the multimod (25% chance) and craft aspect instead.
Only go for this if you have ~300 ex and days to throw at a ring, but this is most likely the best you could achieve in heist.

If anyone goes this route, make sure you grab a ring with multiple implicits, you may as well: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/3dGRyvdc5

Very potent endgame ring
~20ex

Basically exactly the same, but without a good last ES prefix.
Craft of exile: Fossil craft vs
chaos spamming vs alteration spam
All methods are around 300-350 chaos per try at annuling, but the alteration spam would leave you with a 66% success rate at anuls. If you have more currency and less time, chaos spam, if you wanna stay budget, alt-regal.

Then annul and multimod endurance and damage.

more budget option
~1ex

Just spam fossils:

Aetheric + prismatic + pristine

For life and resistances. The arcane surge prefix already makes it a good damage ring, it'll still be better than almost anything else.

no crafting required cheap damage ring
~10 chaos

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/MdGa6JFJ
I mean, damage wise, it's almost as good...

did sirus last night, bit of a weird fight - died 5 times in a row without touching him, then got him down to about 2/3% but messed up and died but then finished him off.

Took a while but I felt safe for most of the fight - despite the most godawful start.

I need to work on my jewels but they are all so expensive.

Can anyone recommend a cheap upgrade i'm not seeing? Currency drops is not being kind to me.

Still no endurance charge craft :(
"
dsxy wrote:
did sirus last night, bit of a weird fight - died 5 times in a row without touching him, then got him down to about 2/3% but messed up and died but then finished him off.

Took a while but I felt safe for most of the fight - despite the most godawful start.

I need to work on my jewels but they are all so expensive.

Can anyone recommend a cheap upgrade i'm not seeing? Currency drops is not being kind to me.

Still no endurance charge craft :(

On the cheap side:
- divine your helmet, that couldn't be worse.
- replace the quiver craft with some res (you can, right?) and put endurance on your ammy. Contact a crafting service if you don't have the craft.
- use the 20%q gcp vendor recepie on your support gems, especially your wither totem setup (40% totem placement speed is huge).

I'd advise either getting better boots or starting setting aside currency for your bow. You know about jewels already. Don't forget the cluster, it's big value.
Thanks Dark and thanks for the excellent guide.

Saving for the cluster and will divine helm this evening.
Last edited by dsxy on Oct 9, 2020, 10:59:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info