[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

I am not sure if you will be able to get back to my question but I am not sure what to do about chaos resist on this build? I do okay until something has some sort of chaos damage and I get one shot constantly. Is there something that I am missing?
Hey I am pretty new to the game, I'm enjoying this build a lot and have beaten A5 Sirus deathless and Elder so far. I cruise through most things without an issue but I have an issue with one-shots from bosses like Minotaur, really hard t16 map bosses, stuff like that. I don't get hit often but when I do I get splatted. Can anyone have a look at my character and see what I can do to avoid this? I have 5.3k life and 2k ES, an okay-ish hyrri's ire, and I have a few exalts to spend on upgrades. Is it just about getting more life and ES here? Thanks in advance for any advice :)
Last edited by Satricion on Oct 6, 2020, 11:45:07 PM
"
Satricion wrote:
Hey I am pretty new to the game, I'm enjoying this build a lot and have beaten A5 Sirus deathless and Elder so far. I cruise through most things without an issue but I have an issue with one-shots from bosses like Minotaur, really hard t16 map bosses, stuff like that. I don't get hit often but when I do I get splatted. Can anyone have a look at my character and see what I can do to avoid this? I have 5.3k life and 2k ES, an okay-ish hyrri's ire, and I have a few exalts to spend on upgrades. Is it just about getting more life and ES here? Thanks in advance for any advice :)

I was in similar situation as you for a few days. Got frustrated by one shot (which rarely happened with our high evasion), but still annoying nonetheless. As i said earlier in my previous post, i changed the wither totems to CDWT - Immortal - Enfeeble. After that, i was able to tank a few more hits from various bosses instead of getting one shot. Thanks to our high regen, we would get our HP back in seconds.
"
monkiekig wrote:
"
Satricion wrote:

I was in similar situation as you for a few days. Got frustrated by one shot (which rarely happened with our high evasion), but still annoying nonetheless. As i said earlier in my previous post, i changed the wither totems to CDWT - Immortal - Enfeeble. After that, i was able to tank a few more hits from various bosses instead of getting one shot. Thanks to our high regen, we would get our HP back in seconds.

Thanks I appreciate this advice, I'll go read about the skills and give it a go. Also any advice on my gear is appreciated :)
Last edited by Satricion on Oct 7, 2020, 12:33:20 AM
"
monkiekig wrote:
"
Satricion wrote:

Also, how does cast when damage taken prevent one-shots if you have to take damage for it to proc?
Any tips/advice for upgrades? Lvl 92, close to fighting sirus for the first time (is this enough to fight him?)

"
Divineblonde wrote:
I am not sure if you will be able to get back to my question but I am not sure what to do about chaos resist on this build? I do okay until something has some sort of chaos damage and I get one shot constantly. Is there something that I am missing?

Just get it on your rare gear when you have a suffix open. Can get EleRes+Chaosres on several items. Or search for those items on poe.trade.
Just be aware that good gear with chaosres can get expensive very fast.
You can also put some on your jewels ( Damage,Life,Resist).
Jewels dont make the biggest impact damagewise, so if you keep dying to chaos, its well worth it.

"
Satricion wrote:

Also, how does cast when damage taken prevent one-shots if you have to take damage for it to proc?

It doesnt. Only when you take a smaller hit (Thats why you normally use CwDt Lvl 1), then it will lower the damage of the next incoming attacks (When using Immortal Call).
"
TheEndurance wrote:
Any tips/advice for upgrades? Lvl 92, close to fighting sirus for the first time (is this enough to fight him?)

You could try to get jewelry with +1 minimum endurance charge.
But otherwise youre good to go.
Just be aware that you cant facetank everything, you need to dodge the big hits :)
"
Divineblonde wrote:

Vertex provides a nice amount of Chaos Resistance. You can typically enchant ele+chaos resistance on much of your gear until you switch your jewelries to minimum eudurance charge. You can get them on jewels too. Or pay the premium to have some on your rare gear.

"
TheEndurance wrote:

Sirus is more of a mechanical fight than a gear check. Your gear is more than good enough to kill him - I did him with less gear. You may not take him down on your first attempt as you try to learn the mechanics of the fight but once you "get it" it becomes fairly easy.

Do make sure to swap in a jewel with corrupted blood immunity though - it makes the fight a lot easier.
Last edited by woefulwabbit on Oct 7, 2020, 4:44:17 AM
i'm somehow stuck with 16T bosses and maps.
bosses don't die and i've been killed in 1 sec

i don't have all the equipments you suggested maybe that is the problem..?

another problem is that i don't know what to upgrade next.

i got 6L cane and 5L ire. can someone help me on upgrades?

i have only 1ex 50 chaos..

my pob : https://pastebin.com/feXSd7LN

thank you very much!

Last edited by joonyrocks on Oct 7, 2020, 6:07:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info