[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Kraix wrote:
Why does Awakened Swift Affliction have priority over Awakened Void Manipulation? When I simulate on PoB Void Manipulation adds 9k more DoT dps whereas Swift Affliction adds 4.5k.
Awakened Swift Affliction gives +10% dot multi on its quality.
"
Wolftame wrote:
Anyone have a nice FilterBlade item filter setup for this build for say lvl 50+ that they could kindly share?

I absolutely suck at the gearing part and although I do quite a bit of damage I'm very squishy.

https://www.filterblade.xyz/

If anyone have a complete filter build or suggestions on what options to pick I'd really appreciate it.

just look for life and resists on your gear when leveling as well as sockets.
What are the ways to deal with dot damage like ignite and poison? Just fought Enslaver and I couldn't beat him because I always had no ES and mana
"
chaozrec wrote:
What are the ways to deal with dot damage like ignite and poison? Just fought Enslaver and I couldn't beat him because I always had no ES and mana
Is that the ignite guy? Cuz poison goes thru ES whether it's on life or on mana, so it will never deplete your ES to the point you can't cast.

You could swap a dousing flask if you know you have map with ignite heavy boss.

Upgrade and swap to specific pantheons like Shakari for poison or Abberrath for fire.
"
Piixon wrote:
Thank you for answer about scouring orb, it help a lot, I did 2-3 more try, I always end up with bow like that :

https://prnt.sc/uswrmc

when the guide say to have only one prefix, it mean I can have to suffixe too ? because each time I try to get them out its parangon's that go away

That bow looks fine Piixon, it has room for one more suffix (can have multiple crafted modifiers) and 2 more prefixes (+2 level of socketed support gems and +chaos damage over time multiplier).

So gogo start slamming exalts and enjoy the MASSIVE damage upgrade.
So i was using totem in gloves and contagion in boots ever since but now with +1 socketed aoe gems gloves i've got a question: should i swap contagion to gloves and get +1 or leave it just how it is.
Last edited by lly1953 on Oct 5, 2020, 8:13:46 AM
"
lly1953 wrote:
So i was using totem in gloves and contagion in boots ever since but now with +1 socketed aoe gems gloves i've got a question: should i swap contagion to gloves and get +1 or leave it just how it is.

There isn't much of a point giving levels to your wither totem.
That said, contagion doesn't really benefit from levels either. Inc aoe and intensify do, tho, for a WHOOPING 2% INCREASED AOE.
Unlikely that it'll change anything, but do check if you're near an aoe threshold, we never know.
"
Wolftame wrote:
Anyone have a nice FilterBlade item filter setup for this build for say lvl 50+ that they could kindly share?

I absolutely suck at the gearing part and although I do quite a bit of damage I'm very squishy.

https://www.filterblade.xyz/

If anyone have a complete filter build or suggestions on what options to pick I'd really appreciate it.

Set semi-strict then apply the "Spellslinger/Wander" preset. This will filter out armor pieces that do not have int, and highlight wands.

While leveling at league start you are looking for:

Weapon: 2 wands or wand + shield, with +1 chaos > chaos dot multi > spell dmg. Fairly cheap to 3L these things with currency, but you don't want to do these too often. If you are on trade league, I would just buy a good +1 chaos wand and shield for 1-2c each to start as it can last you pretty much all the way until you can craft the 5ex bow. Ideally, try to have a spare prefix that you can craft chaos dot multi (or spell damage before you get that) on.

Helm/Chest/Gloves/Boots - 4L (ES > Eva/ES > Armor/ES) > resist > life.
After act 3 I don't bother looking at these if they are not 4L, and I don't bother with non-ES based as it would be too expensive to chrome at league start. Boots must have movement speed or a spare prefix to craft MS on. In a trade league, you can consider spending a few C on a 5L chest (or even a 6L after a week or two into the league) either with decent stats or you can just scour and throw your best essence of greed on.

Jewellery - Amulets with strength implicits, rings with resist implicits. Again you want resist and life. Spare suffix is good for crafting resist on, or a spare prefix for life if it doesn't already have life.

Once you start mapping, reset the filter and set to strict. You are going to want to start picking up non 4L rares for IDing. Focus on quivers, gloves, boots and jewellery. You will soon be replacing your helm and chest with resistless uniques, so you need to make sure you are still resist capped without your chest and helm.

Last edited by woefulwabbit on Oct 5, 2020, 2:51:22 PM
Hi Darkxellmc, thanks for this amazing build and detailed guide. I was able to achieve A8 Sirus deathless for the first time ever!!

I made some adjustments on the skills links. Took out wither totems and uses CDWT-Enfeeble-Immortal Call (which was great to help me survive a few hits from Sirus/bosses)
How can you use Malevolence 50%, Discipline 35%, and Aspect of the Spider 25%? What is reducing one or more of the mana reserves?
Last edited by RobaFett_ on Oct 5, 2020, 10:32:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info