[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Gear is fine. Just learn the mechanics and physically stay out of the way of as much as you can.
Hi,

I follow this build and tried to craft my first {5ex} Classic ED shortbow

1 ) I bought a normal short bow with 6 link + all good colors.
2 )I did step 3 and put it to magic item
3) I added parangon's and the regal orb (step 4/5)
4) I had a prefix and a suffix, I used an orb of annulement and my parangon's got away
5) I read the rest of tutoriel and see that I must go back to step 3 (upgrade to magic item) but my item is already rare with all good link and colors so what should I do next ? Did I made a mistake ? Or is it normal im just not lucky and must try with a new bow ? (which will be very expansive to get same links and colors again)

Thanks for reading and future answer :)

"
peteed1985 wrote:
The levelling info is confusing it seems to say to swap to bane but then also talks about using ED and contagion yet says you should have 3 damage setups atm which are Bane, Blight and Essence drain with no mention of contagion??????

Is the build half an old build that hasn't been updated properly or what? I'm a bit lost as to if I'm meant to use contagion or Bane or what? Because after saying in the levelling section that he prefers Bane in the gems and links section there is only Contagion no Bane.

The way I did it was I just used Bane primarily, but with ED for extra single target damage on bosses, until the start of Act 9 (Blood Aqueducts). At that point I swapped to ED + Contagion, having both gems slotted the entire way for experience, with Blight for extra damage.

I do think the leveling info could be more clear but this is how I did it and it worked for me. Very smooth experience.
"
Piixon wrote:
Hi,

I follow this build and tried to craft my first {5ex} Classic ED shortbow

1 ) I bought a normal short bow with 6 link + all good colors.
2 )I did step 3 and put it to magic item
3) I added parangon's and the regal orb (step 4/5)
4) I had a prefix and a suffix, I used an orb of annulement and my parangon's got away
5) I read the rest of tutoriel and see that I must go back to step 3 (upgrade to magic item) but my item is already rare with all good link and colors so what should I do next ? Did I made a mistake ? Or is it normal im just not lucky and must try with a new bow ? (which will be very expansive to get same links and colors again)

Thanks for reading and future answer :)

Use orb of scouring to change from Rare to Normal, then do step 3 again.
Hello,
The gem setup doesn't seem to work with only level 3 Enlighten (4 with Vertex).
I'm using Malevolence and Discipline in helmet and Fenumus's weave gloves for aspect of the spider.
"
tido22 wrote:
Hello,
The gem setup doesn't seem to work with only level 3 Enlighten (4 with Vertex).
I'm using Malevolence and Discipline in helmet and Fenumus's weave gloves for aspect of the spider.

I was supporting it with gems, and the mana multiplier went up. I'm dumb.
Hey,

I really like this build, pretty solid, good dmg, feels very tanky. Have no problems most of the time.
Thank you for this guide!

Currently being lvl 93, around 660k dps, having almost 5k hp, and like 2050 ES.
So.. Is this amount of life and ES okay? I don't see how will I get to 2.5k, I already have ES on some of my items and 2 points in ES passives (which the build doesnt have).
I could hit like 2.4k with bated breath + soul strike, but then I lose other important stats.

You can check also my profile, but here comes my current items (currently trying to get better rare jewels and then a better cluster).

Sorry, I don't know how to link my jewels :D

I have spreading rot, transcendent mind, green nightmare,
3 rares (2 of them have life + 2x dmg, 1 only has life + dmg)
and a cluster with flow of life + circling oblivion

Oh, and I have one more question:

The build says that the main passive tree is for lvl 94.
As I see it does not include (support?) points spent on the nodes given by cluster jewel right? I have 5 points allocated for those, and I can't get that the same tree.
Last edited by rapiddani87 on Oct 4, 2020, 4:03:43 AM
"
peteed1985 wrote:
The levelling info is confusing it seems to say to swap to bane but then also talks about using ED and contagion yet says you should have 3 damage setups atm which are Bane, Blight and Essence drain with no mention of contagion??????

Is the build half an old build that hasn't been updated properly or what? I'm a bit lost as to if I'm meant to use contagion or Bane or what? Because after saying in the levelling section that he prefers Bane in the gems and links section there is only Contagion no Bane.

I leveled with Bane and Blight until about 60 but in my weapon swap I leveled ED / Contagion and a couple supports. Blight in chest, Bane in helmet. At about 60 I dropped Bane, put contagion in 4L boots and ED in a 4 link weapon. Kept blight in chest and put auras in helm.
Hello :) before all, thank's for this amazing build !

I'm level 97 and i feel stronger and most safe to use bane + despair instead blight, is normal ?

cause we need a windows for use blight on boss, when bane can be always effective

Last edited by aktekno on Oct 4, 2020, 6:17:39 AM
Atm I'm trying to craft my hubris circlet - is there any difference between potent alchemical and potent chaotical resonators for our craft? I feel like i have way less rolls with -chaos resistance if i use alchemical resonators instead of chaotic. So, is there any difference between them or it is just bad luck?

is it worth preffix lock >scourge and slam 2 hunter's orb ? it gonna be only 3 possible suffixes. Or i cant slam hunter's orb into hunter item?
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
Last edited by Anngrat on Oct 4, 2020, 8:41:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info