[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Hi, i have two quick questions:

1. my cluster jewel has flow of life, jewel slot and circling oblivion (25% increased damage over time). is circling oblivion much worse than exposure therapy?

2. i just got me a green nightmare. do i have to drop phase run now, since it consumes frenzy charges? since my chest is still a 5 link, what else could i use instead of phase run?

cheers!
"
paranoiah wrote:
2. i just got me a green nightmare. do i have to drop phase run now, since it consumes frenzy charges? since my chest is still a 5 link, what else could i use instead of phase run?

cheers!

How green nightmare works and is it worth to put into build?
Thank you for answer about scouring orb, it help a lot, I did 2-3 more try, I always end up with bow like that :

https://prnt.sc/uswrmc

when the guide say to have only one prefix, it mean I can have to suffixe too ? because each time I try to get them out its parangon's that go away
"
Piixon wrote:
Thank you for answer about scouring orb, it help a lot, I did 2-3 more try, I always end up with bow like that :

https://prnt.sc/uswrmc

when the guide say to have only one prefix, it mean I can have to suffixe too ? because each time I try to get them out its parangon's that go away

It's fine if it has two suffixes. It simply cannot have 2 prefixes.

If you want to know the reasoning it might help you understand better.

Each item can have 3 prefixes and 3 suffixes. In the last stage, we add one suffix (multiple crafted mods) and two prefixes (+2 level of socketed supports, 36-40% chaos dot multi.) As long as your bow has 2 open prefixes and 1 open suffix we can craft it.

Thus, if your bow has only one prefix and two suffixes (like yours currently does) it's good to go.
"
Anngrat wrote:
Atm I'm trying to craft my hubris circlet - is there any difference between potent alchemical and potent chaotical resonators for our craft? I feel like i have way less rolls with -chaos resistance if i use alchemical resonators instead of chaotic. So, is there any difference between them or it is just bad luck?

is it worth preffix lock >scourge and slam 2 hunter's orb ? it gonna be only 3 possible suffixes. Or i cant slam hunter's orb into hunter item?

So, i figured out, that i cant slam hunter's exalted orb into hunter's item, sadly.

But what about resonators? Could anyone explain me, if there is any difference between potent and alchemical resonators for our hubris circlet craft?
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
Last edited by Anngrat on Oct 4, 2020, 11:06:19 AM
"
mefistofx wrote:
"
paranoiah wrote:

cheers!

How green nightmare works and is it worth to put into build?

Let me ask again about Green Nightmare

The second question is how Headhunter fit with this build? I can afford and play with my resistances to use it but I never had before HH and just wondering if it scales well or there will be different builds?

after approx 450 crafts i just gave up here...
this thing ate totally 25 exa+ =(
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
Last edited by Anngrat on Oct 4, 2020, 5:51:24 PM
"
aktekno wrote:
cause we need a windows for use blight on boss, when bane can be always effective
Blight does more damage if you can channel it but the downside is that you have to channel it... it's a tradeoff, but if you can stand still blight will do more damage than bane.

"
paranoiah wrote:
1. my cluster jewel has flow of life, jewel slot and circling oblivion (25% increased damage over time). is circling oblivion much worse than exposure therapy?
Probably, increased damage is easier to get than multiplier. Also if you have low chaos res the second part of exposure therapy is useful too.

"
mefistofx wrote:
The second question is how Headhunter fit with this build?
Poorly. You want a HH build it should be something that can crit and scale with phys as extra ele, things like blade vortex, cyclone or tornado shot.

Why does Awakened Swift Affliction have priority over Awakened Void Manipulation? When I simulate on PoB Void Manipulation adds 9k more DoT dps whereas Swift Affliction adds 4.5k.
Anyone have a nice FilterBlade item filter setup for this build for say lvl 50+ that they could kindly share?

I absolutely suck at the gearing part and although I do quite a bit of damage I'm very squishy.

https://www.filterblade.xyz/

If anyone have a complete filter build or suggestions on what options to pick I'd really appreciate it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info