[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Hey all, this build has been the most successful of any I've ever played in a league. I have never gone so far in such a short period of time.

I was wondering if anyone could tell me where to focus my next upgrades. I know that I am not min/maxed and I know there's a flowchart in the guide. But right now my damage is pretty good but I'd like a little more life. I have been looking at gloves, necks and rings as the best place to get some more life, but spending 2-3 ex for 6-10 more life feels a bit silly. I am just under 5k life and that feels too low.
@The_Fatness

I think the biggest difference for you will be to change gloves and amulet. Amulet with +1 chaos and damage over time and gloves with spell damage/damage over time (or both if you can afford) with increased damage during any flask effect mod from Jun - I can craft if needed.

Do you feel the difference of Flesh and Stone aura buff? I just wondering if I should go for Diadem or Rare helmet with 40% ed dmg and -9% chaos resis
Hi!

I have a question about the leveling passive tree. Placing spreading rot near pain attunement doesn't give the required 40 int to give the wither debuff to blight. Is this intentional?
"
Leimus wrote:
"
Wolftame wrote:
I don't get this instruction:

"As soon as you aquire spreading rot, socket it near pain attenument to let your blight apply wither."

Looking through the various trees at no point ever is there enough Intelligence assigned in the zone around the gem slots to activate the wither function of Spreading Rot (needing 40 int nearby), in the suggested slot only 20 int are assigned.
Am I missing something?

It doesn't require the int to be assigned. The wording on the jewel is "with at least 40 int in radius", and it means quite literally anything on the tree. On that slot there is more than 40 int available even if not allocated.

Ah! THANK YOU, so I completely misunderstood the meaning of that wording.
I quite like this so far, clearing is quite fast although I'm very squishy and have to be quite careful (I absolutely SUCK at finding and selecting gear).
"
You're still playing with 5 link cane. Grab a 3b-2g-1r crafted bow like https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/lyKJadnSV and slot the ED setup to it and get an empower support gem for the red slot. It'll boost your damage up so much (the ED gem level will skyrocket compared to your current setup) for clear that none of the red maps is going to give you any issues.

If that's too much of an investment (closer to 6ex), consider 6 linked cane for now.

Hey, thanks a lot man. I will focus on switching to bow as my next upgrade. I appreciate it, and if you have any other suggestions they are welcome.
"
reaper9271 wrote:
Hi!

I have a question about the leveling passive tree. Placing spreading rot near pain attunement doesn't give the required 40 int to give the wither debuff to blight. Is this intentional?

yes it does.
"
mefistofx wrote:
@The_Fatness

I think the biggest difference for you will be to change gloves and amulet. Amulet with +1 chaos and damage over time and gloves with spell damage/damage over time (or both if you can afford) with increased damage during any flask effect mod from Jun - I can craft if needed.

Do you feel the difference of Flesh and Stone aura buff? I just wondering if I should go for Diadem or Rare helmet with 40% ed dmg and -9% chaos resis

With how infrequently I get hit, I think Flesh and Stone is good, but the final build version doesn't use Flesh and Stone. Damage isn't my issue, granted most of my death's have been avoidable, I need all the mitigation I can get. I have been looking at the amulet and gloves, but they are so insanely expensive and they will only give me more damage, which I don't know if that is going to save me in the situations where I get chunked by something in 1-2 hits. I am super torn on where to dump all the currency I spent the last 2 days farming.
The levelling info is confusing it seems to say to swap to bane but then also talks about using ED and contagion yet says you should have 3 damage setups atm which are Bane, Blight and Essence drain with no mention of contagion??????

Is the build half an old build that hasn't been updated properly or what? I'm a bit lost as to if I'm meant to use contagion or Bane or what? Because after saying in the levelling section that he prefers Bane in the gems and links section there is only Contagion no Bane.
Last edited by peteed1985 on Oct 3, 2020, 6:14:33 PM
No bane.
hey, anything I can improve to have a better time killing sirus a8?
I think my gear is pretty decent but I'm having a hard time fighting him.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info