[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Hi, great guide so far!!

I have a question: I found the jewel "transcendent mind", but i couldnt figure out where to put it.
Guide says "We have 80 non allocated int near the witch start", but I only find 60.
"
Lexy_86 wrote:
Hi, great guide so far!!

I have a question: I found the jewel "transcendent mind", but i couldnt figure out where to put it.
Guide says "We have 80 non allocated int near the witch start", but I only find 60.

Check out "Deep Thoughts". It gives 20 Intelligence as well.
Last edited by NanamiNaniwa on Oct 2, 2020, 4:14:34 PM
Ah, thank you! Got it :)
I have an mtx question...

I got the celestial contagion effect which looks super cool... but I'm hugely disappointed that it doesn't show the secondary chained explody stuff. That celestical mtx makes them go away. The purple rings that scatter out once ED kills.

I'm guessing that it's because those purple rings are the ED debuff spread by contagion? If I purchase an ED mtx will it show that? Not sure how it could considering the contagion mtx killed them. Don't want to waste my cash.
Last edited by saxisa on Oct 2, 2020, 6:06:30 PM
yo should i drop phase run when i have a green nightmare gem ?

Is anyone able to provide the bow craft in standard? need 3 crafted mod +2 support gems and increase chaos dmg over time
How do we craft culling gloves again? Same as the amulet?
"
saxisa wrote:
I have an mtx question...

I got the celestial contagion effect which looks super cool... but I'm hugely disappointed that it doesn't show the secondary chained explody stuff. That celestical mtx makes them go away. The purple rings that scatter out once ED kills.

I'm guessing that it's because those purple rings are the ED debuff spread by contagion? If I purchase an ED mtx will it show that? Not sure how it could considering the contagion mtx killed them. Don't want to waste my cash.

I think GGG will refund you on mtx within a time frame. The celestial chain is really faint, you don't notice it but it's just a barely noticeable celestial ground effect with no ring that still propagates like the contagion effect.

If you buy a ED mtx, like project ED, it shows a small green effect on the mob as it dies.
Last edited by obake1 on Oct 2, 2020, 7:03:45 PM
"
obake1 wrote:
I think GGG will refund you on mtx within a time frame. The celestial chain is really faint, you don't notice it but it's just a barely noticeable celestial ground effect with no ring that still propagates like the contagion effect.

If you buy a ED mtx, like project ED, it shows a small green effect on the mob as it dies.

Wow! Great customer service, I asked and 15m later they responded. Appreciate the tip.

So what makes the purple rings is that the mobs dying from ED? If that's the case, I wonder why the celestial contagion mtx makes the purple rings vanish.
"
cna wrote:
How do we craft culling gloves again? Same as the amulet?

You will need a glove with warlord influence with culling strike (make sure this is the only warlord mod), an awakeners orb and a fingerless gloves with hunter influence that has T1 Chaos dot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info