[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
zsirfoka wrote:
Everyone is all about ED/Cont builds.
I don't know what I'm doing wrong but i have the 20/20gems, cluster jewels, lvl3 empower and the Cane, so the budget items and i absolutely cant kill red bosses and elderslayers.
The damage is so underwhelming, I have never had so low damage with a 6link ever before. It takes 5 minutes to kill t12 Drox, etc.
I had dot build before, Vortex, poison, both melted bosses, while ED just tickle them to death.
All I'm missing is the bow, but is that the Main damage source, without it I have 1/4 of my damage?

I looked at your character and it looks pretty good. How are you engaging bosses in detail?
"
zsirfoka wrote:
I don't know what I'm doing wrong but i have the 20/20gems, cluster jewels, lvl3 empower and the Cane, so the budget items and i absolutely cant kill red bosses and elderslayers.
The damage is so underwhelming, I have never had so low damage with a 6link ever before. It takes 5 minutes to kill t12 Drox, etc.
I had dot build before, Vortex, poison, both melted bosses, while ED just tickle them to death.
All I'm missing is the bow, but is that the Main damage source, without it I have 1/4 of my damage?

I can fully agree, this is a nightmare. Not being able to kill guardians during flask is something that I not used to. My PoB shows almost 700 dot dmg from ED and sometimes killing a regular boss on T16 map is a challenge :(

Don't know if I should now invest any currency in this build because the improvement will not be that significant compared to exalts I will have to spend
Last edited by mefistofx on Sep 26, 2020, 7:20:03 PM
Should we use vaal blight or vaal discipline instead of blight and discipline?
"
mefistofx wrote:
"
zsirfoka wrote:

I can fully agree, this is a nightmare. Not being able to kill guardians during flask is something that I not used to. My PoB shows almost 700 dot dmg from ED and sometimes killing a regular boss on T16 map is a challenge :(

Don't know if I should now invest any currency in this build because the improvement will not be that significant compared to exalts I will have to spend

Same here. Just started red maps,which I can fly through with no problems but can't kill any Conquerors (A3) so my progress is stopped. I have most things except the bow as well (still using 6 link Cane Staff).

I guess I have to grind 5+ ex for the next few weeks to get a bow to be able to kill Conquerors to progress my Atlas. I'm currently at 10c.

I see other builds using Wands/Shield and I'm not sure that is an option.
Last edited by FaroBoon on Sep 26, 2020, 8:55:26 PM
"
Nusey wrote:
Should we use vaal blight or vaal discipline instead of blight and discipline?

Imo Vaal Blight is a must, it's a nice dmg boost. Vaal Discipline - good, but not that important to me.
Before and after the 5ex bow is a BIG difference, go for it.

Killed Awakener 5 Sirus last night! This build is awesome. It took me 4 portals but I did it. I'm just a casual that stops playing within 3 weeks or something each league and I could only kill sirus with necromancer before. Now I did with another class !

After the starter items, I would say the biggest upgrade is the 5ex bow. After getting the bow I had the cheap helm with 5link kintsugi, but still I did fine everywhere. Now with better gear, t16s feel like a breeze. Just bossing is annoying, because landing essence drain projectile is hard lol.

I'm nowhere a pro or experienced player but if anyone wonders how I got my items or looking to ask anything I can share my experience. Goodluck all!
great guide terrible build. spent nearly 10ex and 1 week. yes i can kill sirus a5-a6 and conquerers but it takes 4-5 min per fight. sirus is like 10-12 mins.

do you consider this fun you can try this build. don't forget to ignore crystal ore boss.

i have 5ex bow and proper(20 lvl ed and empower 3 etc) gems.
"
Rosqo wrote:
great guide terrible build. spent nearly 10ex and 1 week. yes i can kill sirus a5-a6 and conquerers but it takes 4-5 min per fight. sirus is like 10-12 mins.

do you consider this fun you can try this build. don't forget to ignore crystal ore boss.

i have 5ex bow and proper(20 lvl ed and empower 3 etc) gems.

Tbh, if you spent 10 EX and didn't get Empower 4 and level 21 ED then you spent money in the wrong places. That's a huge jump in your DPS with +2 supports. Like double. Spell levels matter so much more than gear.
Nachos? Yes.
Hi guys, how do you deal with temple incursions with this build? I am dying a lot there as monsters in the incursions fire so many projectiles and so fast that I usually die before I cast cont+ed. Yellow maps are easy but incursions seem really difficult.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info