[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Stupid question as im really new to the game, im not really comfortable with 1-2 click at all so is it bannable if i macro it to one key with Razer Sysnape?
"
Orochiseth wrote:
Stupid question as im really new to the game, im not really comfortable with 1-2 click at all so is it bannable if i macro it to one key with Razer Sysnape?

Yes, it is bannable because you are using external tool for automation of actions*.

*actions = requests sent to the server
"
glaxxon wrote:
Are there any map mods we need to avoid? I couldn't see where this was covered in the guide. Thanks.

You can run everything.
Noregen means you have to rely on your flask + onkill to heal, unlucky dodge is really scary. But both are runnable.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
glaxxon wrote:
Are there any map mods we need to avoid? I couldn't see where this was covered in the guide. Thanks.

You can run everything.
Noregen means you have to rely on your flask + onkill to heal, unlucky dodge is really scary. But both are runnable.

Thanks!

Another question, I seem to be having trouble rolling green and blue ONLY slots on a 6L cane, what is the trick to this as it always has red on it.
"
Orochiseth wrote:

Officially this is prohibited and bannable, but de facto lots of players using it, bans is very rare and usually only when player was caught red handed (on stream for example).

GGG claims that they have some automated system tracking your behaviour and if this system suspects you in using macro - it auto-ban you. But i don't remember any case when regular player was banned in this manner. Even streamers was banned in a manual mode after some reports was sent and videoproofs of breaking the rules was provided. I don't encourage you to use it, but you can. Solely on your own risk.
"since you are using ES and not mana to cast your skills, you should replace arcane surge in your blight setup by efficacy"

Question: What does he mean with "ES" ??

Sry im german
Greetings
10ex PoB tree doesnt have eldritch battery while the other link in the guide that shows official site's skill tree has battery. Both are lvl94. Which one should we use ?

I also got lucky and dropped a Carcass Jack. I skipped MoM because I can't cast spells with it since I'm low ES.

Should I skip or take eldritch battery with Carcass Jack ? I have like 800 ES and 200 mana. I thought not taking it with this armor was the play but sometimes I can't spam skills while bossing.

Any advice would be appreciated.
Last edited by Spirit31 on Sep 21, 2020, 8:16:17 AM
Question: With the change to intensify support do you think something like spell cascade would work better linked to contagion?

(I'm a newer player so just curious)
"
PNgamerGER wrote:
"since you are using ES and not mana to cast your skills, you should replace arcane surge in your blight setup by efficacy"

Question: What does he mean with "ES" ??

Sry im german
Greetings

ES = Energy Shield

Mahlzeit

P.S.: also spending ES instead of mana is not the whole truth.
"Spend Energy Shield before Mana for Skill Costs"
So if there is no energy shield but you have mana left, you can still cast. So the energy shield can be counted as additional mana pool that is depleted before mana is used.
Last edited by Singulare on Sep 21, 2020, 10:08:32 AM
Noob here. What weapon and stats am i looking for to level with from levels 20-60. I didn't see any mention in the guide of what to level with until 60 besides lifesprig and i dont think im supposed to use that til 60. Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info