[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

This was the first character I played after a 5 year break and I had a real blast with your build! This is the furthest I've taken a PoE Build yet I guess, thanks to the really smooth high level mapping I was able to make the most currency in a league ever. So thanks allot for this experience!

And thanks again for the crafting service :)
Do you think that this build will still available/strong in the next league?
"
Warlock5187 wrote:
Do you think that this build will still available/strong in the next league?

We will know on the next Tuesday
Had some leftover gear from a Toxic Rain experiment, this is the best version of EDC I've ever played thank you.

"
livejamie
"
livejamie wrote:
Had some leftover gear from a Toxic Rain experiment, this is the best version of EDC I've ever played thank you.

"

Glad to hear this!

It's funny how we're lurking the same threads at the moment, ngl ^^'
Heyo, just wanted to make a post to show my appreciation.
This has been my first league, i started with your build and got some coin, then tried out HoT, Redemption sentry, Ball lightning and cyclone. None felt as satisfying as your build! That survivability and clear speed is so hard to beat. Ended up selling everything and going back to ed, 200-250 ex invested and the build plays beautifully.
Thank you so much for your effort put into your post and build, very easy to follow and so rad you fleshed out the end game gear. 10/10 , gl with next league :)
Hello - I am fairly new as I started playing this game about a month ago. I'm trying your build out and so far it's been great, I'm lvl 45 currently.

However, I'm finding that while I can kill quite easily, I get hurt pretty easily too. Should I be focusing on gaining evasion or energy shield?

I also am confused by Eldritch Battery. I allocated that node and it converts my ES to mana but I'm confused as to why we should do that? It basically gives me unlimited mana but I haven't needed much mana anyways with bane.

And doing so takes away my ES to protect my life which makes it even easier to die.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks for your build!
Would this jewel be good in this build?

Rarity: Rare
Carrion Ornament
Large Cluster Jewel
--------
Requirements:
Level: 54
--------
Item Level: 69
--------
Adds 8 Passive Skills (enchant)
Added Small Passive Skills grant: 12% increased Chaos Damage (enchant)
--------
Damage Penetrates 1% Elemental Resistances (implicit)
--------
1 Added Passive Skill is Dark Ideation
1 Added Passive Skill is Unholy Grace
1 Added Passive Skill is Unwaveringly Evil
1 Added Passive Skill is a Jewel Socket
--------
Place into an allocated Large Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Added passives do not interact with jewel radiuses. Right click to remove from the Socket.
--------
Corrupted
I guess good news for Heist when it comes to bow crafting:

"
From 3.12.0 onwards the tags displayed when holding alt (which were previously used for fossil and Harvest crafting) will also be used by catalysts, the “Cannot roll Attack Mods” and “Cannot roll Caster Mods” meta-crafts.

https://www.pathofexile.com/public/news/2020-09-15/mods.html

"
2 to Level of Socketed Bow Gems
Attack, Gem

So "Cannot roll attack mods" should still result in +1 to socketed gems guaranteed, right?

RIP leveling with chaos spellslinger...

So, back to leveling with Bane?
Has anyone tried leveling with Soulrend?
Last edited by woefulwabbit on Sep 14, 2020, 11:56:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info