[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

So I'm slowly getting some half way decent gear. I'm making my way through the flow charts now. Only my second league, and still haven't figure out how people earn so many Exalts so fast...

Could some of you more experienced players take a look at my POB and see if there are any glaring mistakes I'm making? My damage feels pretty good. I still get one shot occasionally, and not sure what's killing me most of the time. But I can easily do T16 maps and bosses for the most part. Still haven't beat Sirus or any of the others. Wanted to progress the build more before I worked on them.

So just want to check for big holes or mistakes I'm not seeing.

https://pastebin.com/KdMUcRj8

Thanks in advance!!
"
drawmonster wrote:
So I'm slowly getting some half way decent gear. I'm making my way through the flow charts now. Only my second league, and still haven't figure out how people earn so many Exalts so fast...

Could some of you more experienced players take a look at my POB and see if there are any glaring mistakes I'm making? My damage feels pretty good. I still get one shot occasionally, and not sure what's killing me most of the time. But I can easily do T16 maps and bosses for the most part. Still haven't beat Sirus or any of the others. Wanted to progress the build more before I worked on them.

Thanks in advance!!

This is my first league and I'm wondering the same thing, how people make so much Exalt! I've researched a couple of methods but wondering about others.

I've got just 1 drop the entire time I've been playing, my main way is just to sell all the valuable Uniques, Bases, Gems etc that I get as drops and the Chaos recipe has proved very useful.

I recently done Sirus on my 2nd attempt barely lol, I died but my ED DoT killed him and I had 1 portal left.

I'm pretty comfortable up until he does he's 4 way beam clone phase then I fall apart lol I guess I just need more practice.

I also get 1 shot occasionally which is annoying (XP) but what I also noticed is sometimes certain enemies will hit me for an insane amount of DoT which isn't Bleed, a couple of times its drained my life so fast I don't have time to hit my flask but even then I still die from the continued DoT.

Which makes me wonder which Map Modifier I should avoid?

I already don't Map on No regen/60% reduced as they can be annoying.

Last edited by Dealz on Jul 30, 2020, 10:58:18 AM
Ignite and poison can destroy us. Pantheon helps a bit with that, and ED DPS counteracts the DOTs with its leech.
"
Dealz wrote:
"
drawmonster wrote:

Thanks in advance!!

This is my first league and I'm wondering the same thing, how people make so much Exalt! I've researched a couple of methods but wondering about others.

I've got just 1 drop the entire time I've been playing, my main way is just to sell all the valuable Uniques, Bases, Gems etc that I get as drops and the Chaos recipe has proved very useful.

I recently done Sirus on my 2nd attempt barely lol, I died but my ED DoT killed him and I had 1 portal left.

I'm pretty comfortable up until he does he's 4 way beam clone phase then I fall apart lol I guess I just need more practice.

I also get 1 shot occasionally which is annoying (XP) but what I also noticed is sometimes certain enemies will hit me for an insane amount of DoT which isn't Bleed, a couple of times its drained my life so fast I don't have time to hit my flask but even then I still die from the continued DoT.

Which makes me wonder which Map Modifier I should avoid?

I already don't Map on No regen/60% reduced as they can be annoying.

Right there with you. I die way more than I'd like. I put the "killable" in "unkillable".
Last edited by drawmonster on Jul 30, 2020, 12:36:31 PM

Apparently I was very wrong about how quality affects evasion rating xD t2 flat, t1 % eva, 2x t1 dodge and open suffix.
It was a fun experiment though. I might aswell just finish it with a resist craft, reroll some numbers and frame it on wall to remind me of this expensive lesson :') Also didn't bother to check other bases like zodiac / sadist. :)
Last edited by Tarzanlepa on Jul 30, 2020, 3:52:04 PM
it's better to do this on a Sadist Garb :)

the added ES is a god send, it means you can keep 6.6k hp + near 3k ES to facilitate MoM.

I think spell dodge is the important one to keep, unless you have 16% dodge + 10% spell dodge boots (now possible).

will be better then hyrris.

I might experiment a little but I am crafting BiS CoC gear for shit and giggles atm. Just a change of scenery. My gear atm (public profile) is more than good enough to clear everything the game can throw at me.
Last edited by falagar112 on Jul 30, 2020, 4:36:21 PM
Thanks @Shuggananas & @Viktranka for the advice on crafting Jewels

I semi crafted 2 jewels which are a lot better than what i was using before.

They could be more min maxed but i think they good for now, getting the RNG harvest crafting options to show is a pain!

Just hit tooltip on ED over 1mil, build feeling super good. Even able to do t19 100% delirious maps without dying (and if I slap a HH on things seem to die quick enough). Things like a8 sirus and regular mapping/bossing aren't an issue at all :)

Really happy with some of the gear I was able to make as well :D. Also got frenzy charge gen on gloves so that I was able to switch out The Green Nightmare for another damage jewel.

I made a thing!
I learned something from my assassins garb fiasco, made the crafting process a bit simpler and outcome is actually an upgrade from Hyrris!
Sadist garb with evasion fracture would have given like 100ES more but evade chance would have dropped by 5%. With ES fracture evade chance would have taken even bigger leg down. I choose to increase both evade chance and ES instead + free one suffix slot from other gear! Maybe its time to start looking towards 26% dodge boots or that 1 abyss socket helmet next because I also free'd onea gem slot by crfting ornate quiver! Harvest crafting is absolutely crazy!!! :)
Last edited by Tarzanlepa on Jul 31, 2020, 6:35:36 AM
Quick question

I assume if i trade for an Amulet (Hunter Influenced) with Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier & +1 to Level of all Int Skill Gems I can use the Harvest craft to forge on +1 to Level of all Chaos Skill Gems since it has the Chaos tag?

basically my question is in general all influenced items can be reforged using Harvest craft to get their specific modifiers provided that the modifier has a tag with associated seed?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info