[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
falagar112 wrote:

And still waiting for that mythical augment speed for the quiver.

Never seen that but I was lucky when using the add influence mod. So just in case you want to try that. Sure, if it's not the right influence mod you might have some problems, but just for fun if you are already done...

And my gloves have the warlord dot mod on it instead of culling strike. But I guess that's up to everyone's personal preferences

And at the end I somehow wanted a decay bow. Not an extreme damage buff but well, it's about 5% damage at all..

"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Bigmoist2k17 wrote:
question regarding Cluster Jewel.
Do you also invest in new passives after you insert cluster jewel?
Yeah you need to have enough passives to spend them into a jewel for its nodes to do anything. For example a medium cluster should cost you 4 passive points to fill it up.

Okay, glad i spent it then haha
"
thebenjin wrote:

had the idea to something a little different as I reached 100 and had an extra socket in quiver and started using aspect of the spider and thus no longer needed the socket for the aura.

allows me to add an extra abyss gem which is pretty big i feel.

What do you guys think?

That's pretty cool! I don't fancy re-rolling mine just yet but that's a neat idea.

What kind of abyss jewel did you chuck in?
Thanks for the build! Very fun!
Last edited by rinothropic on Jul 27, 2020, 7:24:09 PM
So following the flow chart I should be saving to get a 6l cane. While im saving up is there any other cheap upgrades I can get along the way? looking like a cane is 3.5ex on HHC right now and im a broke boi. Just got into red maps and clear feels good, bosses feel really bad.

Spoiler

"
Drewtheman wrote:
So following the flow chart I should be saving to get a 6l cane. While im saving up is there any other cheap upgrades I can get along the way? looking like a cane is 3.5ex on HHC right now and im a broke boi. Just got into red maps and clear feels good, bosses feel really bad.

Spoiler

I'd possibly recommend NOT going for a 6L cane this league, although if you're really poor it might be better than jumping right to the 5ex bow.. With harvest crafting some of the steps to craft the bows are much cheaper than they appear.

It would be worth considering the rampage gloves in the guide.

You're also using normal Blight instead of Vaal Blight. Vaal blight is a good "Oh shit" button but also helps with stacks when bossing.

I'd probably swap your links around so that ED is in your weapon (it doesn't matter right now, but that's the end-game setup).
"
SScouty wrote:
"
thebenjin wrote:

had the idea to something a little different as I reached 100 and had an extra socket in quiver and started using aspect of the spider and thus no longer needed the socket for the aura.

allows me to add an extra abyss gem which is pretty big i feel.

What do you guys think?

That's pretty cool! I don't fancy re-rolling mine just yet but that's a neat idea.

What kind of abyss jewel did you chuck in?

added a jewel with 40 es 40 life 8% onslaught on kill
and 20% increased damage if you've killed recently

my other one is
40 es 40 life
2% dodge spellhits
and 2 % additional phys reduction if you weren't damaged by a hit recently

rerolling the helm isnt that tricky except for getting the t1 t1 defense mods as there are so many options and you cant alt spam cause you will lose the abyss socket
Is there a way to reliably (not random) remove Mana mods from items using Harvest?

I haven't seen it so i don't think so but just wanted to be sure.
"
Dealz wrote:
Is there a way to reliably (not random) remove Mana mods from items using Harvest?

I haven't seen it so i don't think so but just wanted to be sure.
I don't think so either, especially if you already have mods you wanna keep so "remove non-X" crafts or "reroll all prefix/suffix" are not safe to perform.

Mana, dexterity (or any attribute), item rarity and stun&block recovery are complete bitches you can't really remove. Stun&block recovery hybrid prefix is usually removable with remove defence, but suffix is a dead mod.
Last edited by Viktranka on Jul 28, 2020, 9:52:57 AM
Does any quiver base offer more for us than another? Besides an ornate, which is way out of my league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info