[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Does someone know how to craft the Hubris now with harvest crafts available?
My idea so far would be:

- Get a Hubris iLvl 85+ with ED 40%
- Hunter Influence it
- Dense Fossils for high ES rolls
- Make it clean
- Aug Chaos for chaos resist
- Aug Chaos for -9% Chaos resist

Is there a better was or something I forget? It's quite an investment...
"
goozaan wrote:
Does someone know how to craft the Hubris now with harvest crafts available?
My idea so far would be:

- Get a Hubris iLvl 85+ with ED 40%
- Hunter Influence it
- Dense Fossils for high ES rolls
- Make it clean
- Aug Chaos for chaos resist
- Aug Chaos for -9% Chaos resist

Is there a better was or something I forget? It's quite an investment...

instead of dense fossils it's a lot easier/cheaper to use "reroll an item with a defence mod, defence mods are more common" harvest craft.

then you can craft keep prefix and scour if you got unlucky with the suffixes and aug chaos twice to get chaos res and -9% chaos. Then you can remove chaos for a 50/50 shot of removing the chaos res to craft another res, if you like to.

"
BlurredWeasel wrote:

Trying to do this without adding each item manually into POB to see dps differences.
That's probably the easiest and most reliable way to compare items though. There's a "+" button on the trade website that allows to copy the item code for easier importing into POB and items owned in game can be just ctrl + C while moused over to copy the code.

Wondering if I should attempt to remove the T1 mana+energy shield so that I can augment life. 1 in 3 chance of success and 2 in 3 chance of removing T1 flat energy shield or T1 energy shield%...
Im currently lvl 97 with about 15-20 ex worth of gear.
Can do A8 Sirus with some deaths, mapping juiced T16 is a breeze, but some boss fights (especially those with high chaos res like t4 harvest beasts) are just a chore.

Does that part change a lot with an extra 20 ex or am i better off making a dedicated "melt-bosses" character?

My current state of the build and im loving it, POB says 1.4 m DoT damage.
- I feel pretty good with what i've achieved as i've come further than ever before in Poe and i just killed sirus first FIRST time ever today, died three times but i didn't know his patterns either.
- If anyone has tips for me on the gear part, let me know.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
SScouty wrote:
"

Just crafted this bow, pretty sick, huh?

Yeah not bad - but you're missing a lot of movespeed

"
Dem white sockets tho!

Yesss its a nutty bow imo
First of all... whow.. awesome build! Havent had so much fun in PEO for a long time. So thank you for that.

"
Harvest We made an original ilvl 84 base, which cost us around 70ex to make. We're offering beast split service for a 10ex fee in an attempt to make back a bit of the currency we spent on this. If you want a copy, bring 10ex, a fenumal plagued arachnid, and a conqueror's orb of your choice (hunter).

Is there anyone who can provide this service also on Standard PC?
thinking of swapping phase run for clarity and get a watchers eye to get +~300es
thoughts?
<3
Would Wicked Pall be good for this build?

Extra 35% chaos damage
doot
Last edited by vonflare on Jul 18, 2020, 12:25:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info