[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

thoughts on this pair?

Last edited by Raotiz on Jul 11, 2020, 10:01:04 PM
Helm and Gloves done now, both with 25% ele avoidance. Together with ele avoidance from and around Thick Skin and Elegant Form small cluster jewel I am at 100% elemental status avoidance. It's nice not to have to rely on flasks or anything else for things like freeze, chill and ignite avoidance. Ignite especially can be a bit of a pain for this build.

This means I can ditch the utility sulphur flask for Bottled Faith, which is a pretty nice dps boost. I can also ditch cannot be frozen on my boots for a bit more base ES (only 34) or any other prefix that takes your fancy.
Last edited by mrpetrov on Jul 12, 2020, 1:32:12 AM
https://pastebin.com/s4dk0agw
I've been doing great till 89 or so, when I've seemingly hit a wall.
I died a TON on 3 stone conquerors, and with the 4 stone Conqs at AW8 I can't win a fight. I just don't seem to do enough damage to touch them, especially Drox. I'm OK on like, T14 or T15 maps usually unless it has less player max resistances in which case I die a LOT.

The bow is 5Ex so I can't afford it, 6 link Kintsugi's are 5ex+ so I'm wearing 5 link (With one wrong colored socket I should fix), and I saw the Hyri's 6L is now 10ex.

I could go Vertex, buy maybe a cheap belt or new rings, but I've had all of 2ex drop this league and I'm sitting on ~72C plus a bunch of other currency I could liquidate for maybe an exalt, total.

What am I doing wrong?
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Gear

Would appreciate any suggestions what to improve next. I'm on STD by the way so legacy items are also an option. Is there something i can do with my gear for something around 30-40ex?

you could EASILY get a legacy pair of matatl's boots for 12% dodge instead of 6%.

Okay, got those little things, will be looking forward to improve rings :)
Thanks for the advice guys.

Last edited by MkZb on Jul 12, 2020, 2:13:52 AM
I'm looking to minmax this build, not switching to the lowlife version, could need some tips on what to uppgrade besides the synthesised +1 bow

Last edited by Raotiz on Jul 12, 2020, 1:52:12 AM
"
Raotiz wrote:
I'm looking to minmax this build, not switching to the lowlife version, could need some tips on what to uppgrade besides the synthesised +1 bow

Hi may i know the thought process on crafting this gloves?
Alt spamm culling strike, then you wanna get another suffix and craft cannot roll attack mods so you block alot of attack mods

then you go either reroll prefixes keep suffixes or augment new influence. then aug caster for spell dmg

You wanna make sure you dont get a non targetable mod before you augment with new influence mod

aug influence=expensive but probably higher chance (?)
Last edited by Raotiz on Jul 12, 2020, 2:11:51 AM
Are you guys over-capping resists for elemental weakness map? I'm just very slightly over the cap and not sure if it's worth changing my rings for it.
Last edited by SenpaiTypeBeat on Jul 12, 2020, 6:55:28 AM
"
Raotiz wrote:

10% move speed on quiver and bow
"
Are you guys over-capping resists for elemental weakness map?
Getting extra 100+ resists combined for 1 map mod seems an overkill. You could just swap in a warding flask with 3+ uses to cover the boss fight.

"
El_Matarife wrote:
What am I doing wrong?

- poor flasks, lack of defensive ones and good affixes (you don't even have freeze immune?)
- poor choice of uniques instead of decently rolled rares, 3 dragons does nothing it's basically a worse goldrim for you, onslaught ring takes a slot while you can just get abyss jewel with onslaught, bated breath imo is a budget CI item, not for life builds
- rares are poorly rolled and you can probably buy better ones for 10-20c each, all of them neck, ring, boots, gloves could have more resists, more life and boots lack any movement speed
- you don't have a lvl 21 ED gem
- you have corrupted lvl 2 empower linked to blight, just buy a lvl 3 or recolour the chest and get infused channeling
- you have no enlighten so you can't fit all the auras (discipline, flesh & stone and malevolence), whatever you're missing will cut your damage or defenses
- you didn't flip any support gems for quality they're all 20/0
- you have no anointment
- you have 1 empty jewel socket, 1 jewel without life% and 1 godawful cluster (0 notables and 1 jewel socket even though you can sell it to vendor for 2 sockets since the patch), you also have watcher's eye that does absolutely nothing except giving you 6% life, seriously buy better rare jewels for now, just life and 2 damage mods would be better than what you have atm (you can try to harvest roll them too for cheaper), also swap that large cluster for a medium one as recommended in the guide, if you can't afford watcher's eye with useful mods for auras you're using don't bother with it, just get a rare for now

If you fix your gear on rare slots and replace the bad uniques with good rares and the bad jewels with good jewels you should get much better life pool so you'd feel less squishy.

So yeah, fix the smaller stuff before you go for big purchases.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info