Shuggananas wrote:
"
SScouty wrote:
"
Shuggananas wrote:
Remove the lightning res on the amulet for a chaos slam to hit dot multi
You can make crusader rings easily with harvest :

Crusader/hunter belt is also not super hard to make:

Mind telling me a little more of the ring crafting process?

Hit a Crusader ring with Essence of Envy till you get easily removable suffixes, then harvest craft suffixes and slam caster?

I've started a couple, but hit strength on both so thinking i might need to start over...

Yeah you need clean suffixes/prefixes ideally to hit everything. At worst you can use risky annuls, it's not like the essences are very expensive (or at least I don't think?)

The top end ones are about 15c each, so unless I get super unlucky it shouldn't be too bad!
Made a quick and dirty base, may craft it now while I'm at it

Getting there:
Last edited by Shuggananas on Jul 11, 2020, 8:46:38 AM
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
slmnliu wrote:
Is there any reason not to go CI with this build? Is there a downside?
Yeah, you can't spec acro with CI because it nerfs your energy shield, so you lose 40% attack dodge.

Ci builds either are using shield which means lack of second 6-link and with changes to glancing blows positioning often awkward pathing on the tree, or if they use bow / staff they have very little to none block or dodge and take many more hits, so you have higher hp pool but also take more damage. You're also forced to path to Zealot's Oath and use extra points to utilize ED innate regen.

Ahh gotcha, that makes sense. Thanks for the info
Last edited by slmnliu on Jul 11, 2020, 9:24:21 AM
How well would this build deal with 80/100% delirium maps? - considering 20ex~ budget
Gear

Would appreciate any suggestions what to improve next. I'm on STD by the way so legacy items are also an option. Is there something i can do with my gear for something around 30-40ex?
"
Evilution382 wrote:
How well would this build deal with 80/100% delirium maps? - considering 20ex~ budget

It's not great for 100% delirium. Our clear is good for 20/40% I'd say, 60% maybe if your gear is pushed. We just don't have enough damage to be comfortable at 100%, I tried 100% deli port for the challenge and just managed to finish it. Couldn't do kosis but that's fine.
"
Gear

Would appreciate any suggestions what to improve next. I'm on STD by the way so legacy items are also an option. Is there something i can do with my gear for something around 30-40ex?

hey there, your rings could get better, here is an example of what i have in harvest:

the problem might be resistances if you switch to full dps+life rings, you need to try to cap resistances on your belt and boots
Last edited by matiasgil on Jul 11, 2020, 4:22:25 PM
"
Gear

you could EASILY get a legacy pair of matatl's boots for 12% dodge instead of 6%.
"
matiasgil wrote:
"
Gear

hey there, your rings could get better, here is an example of what i have in harvest:

the problem might be resistances if you switch to full dps+life rings, you need to try to cap resistances on your belt and boots

You know it's a weird league when the league bois flex on the standard players.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
matiasgil wrote:
"
Gear

You know it's a weird league when the league bois flex on the standard players.

hahaah so true!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info