[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Shuggananas wrote:
I failed the awakener's orb but it was alright eventually
I'm not sure exactly how I did it afterwards but it's not hard.
Fill suffixes with cold/fires res (cold/fire aug), spell damage during flask (only caster mod with cast speed during flask)
Once suffixes were full, augment chaos (only one prefix available), augment life and replace life until I got the right tier, finished with bench :

Just very basic tag targetting with harvest

might be a stupid question.. but do you just use a hunter exalted orb on any stygian (any ilvl requriement?) to get the influence? And then you scour it to make it white to start crafting from there?

Is crusader/hunter 100% neccessary?
Loving this league, never would I be able to get items like I am in harvest. Just put this bad both together, just need to add remove the chaos damage up.

"
kserviss wrote:
My profile is no longer private.

Could someone take a look at my character and see if something is wrong with my build?

Getting wrecked in red maps.

You need to fix your flasks, you're missing some damage and 10% spell/attack dodge. I think with the bow, you'd actually be better off with a 6L Cane of Unravelling until you've got the currency for the multimod..

"
musicesmelife wrote:
"
Shuggananas wrote:
Fill suffixes with cold/fires res (cold/fire aug), spell damage during flask (only caster mod with cast speed during flask)
Once suffixes were full, augment chaos (only one prefix available), augment life and replace life until I got the right tier, finished with bench :

might be a stupid question.. but do you just use a hunter exalted orb on any stygian (any ilvl requriement?) to get the influence? And then you scour it to make it white to start crafting from there?

Crusader/Hunter is the god tier as you get both chaos damage and increased damage during flask but I think hunter by itself is really good too.
I think the crafting method is probably to get life and suffixes sorted before you slam hunter as you can make the chaos damage deterministic.. BUT that's assuming you're not going to awakener crusader.
Last edited by SScouty on Jul 11, 2020, 2:51:43 AM
Is there any reason not to go CI with this build? Is there a downside? I see on poe.ninja quite a few of the top ED builds run CI, and it seems like the larger EHP pool from just pure ES might be stronger. Any thoughts?
"
slmnliu wrote:
Is there any reason not to go CI with this build? Is there a downside? I see on poe.ninja quite a few of the top ED builds run CI, and it seems like the larger EHP pool from just pure ES might be stronger. Any thoughts?

The main reason is that we reserve 100% of our mana pool and utilise our ES as mana.
Also with MoM we get 30% additional damage reduction.
Is there some "harvest tricks" to craft our bow cheaper ?
Why dont we use the Chaos damage path to Antrophy? IF i lookt at it in poe it gives more damage than the cluster jewel
"
Arkhandar wrote:
Is there some "harvest tricks" to craft our bow cheaper ?

The only real one is to use harvest suffixes instead of the first multimod (i.e. adding fire/lightning/cold which can be easily removed again). So saves us 2ex.

"
just963 wrote:
Why dont we use the Chaos damage path to Antrophy? IF i lookt at it in poe it gives more damage than the cluster jewel

The cluster jewel isn't only offence, Flow of Life is a defensive notable. Part of why the build is so effective is the balance of offence with defence - there are certainly other builds with more damage but they're far squishier.
"
slmnliu wrote:
Is there any reason not to go CI with this build? Is there a downside?
Yeah, you can't spec acro with CI because it nerfs your energy shield, so you lose 40% attack dodge.

Ci builds either are using shield which means lack of second 6-link and with changes to glancing blows positioning often awkward pathing on the tree, or if they use bow / staff they have very little to none block or dodge and take many more hits, so you have higher hp pool but also take more damage. You're also forced to path to Zealot's Oath and use extra points to utilize ED innate regen.
"
SScouty wrote:
"
Shuggananas wrote:
Remove the lightning res on the amulet for a chaos slam to hit dot multi
You can make crusader rings easily with harvest :

Crusader/hunter belt is also not super hard to make:

Mind telling me a little more of the ring crafting process?

Hit a Crusader ring with Essence of Envy till you get easily removable suffixes, then harvest craft suffixes and slam caster?

I've started a couple, but hit strength on both so thinking i might need to start over...

Yeah you need clean suffixes/prefixes ideally to hit everything. At worst you can use risky annuls, it's not like the essences are very expensive (or at least I don't think?)
"
musicesmelife wrote:
"
Shuggananas wrote:

I used "add a random influence" on ilv85 stygians. At first I was hoping for warlord for the 25% damage but I realized you can just get the 20% craft instead (both prefixes)
My stygian hit crusader at first which felt bad but I realized it's the ideal since we get a big damage suffix with that influence. So I just slammed an awakener's with a random hunter belt I had lying around and went from there. The craft is really to get down.
Last edited by Shuggananas on Jul 11, 2020, 7:55:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info