[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Nevzat wrote:
2m DPS in 2020 LOL , what a year..

Never killed a8 Sirus in 2020 LOL , what a year..
What's the actual gameplay between totems, ED and contagion ?

"
Shappening wrote:
I tried the early levels with doing a ranger mule level 1 for caustic arrow and pierce and it was really relaxed.
You don't even need a ranger mule, both of these gems are buyable as Shadow, 1 after Hillock and other after the medicine chest quest (which I imagine 99% of people do anyway for early movespeed flask).
Last edited by Viktranka on Jun 18, 2020, 11:32:18 AM
can you play two EDtricksters together, does the ED stack on monsters with other players that use ED ?
@Nevzat wrote:

I am kind of confused why you are hating on someones invested time. He makes the game a lot more fun for people who dont have a ton of time to play. Dark does not demand you play his build he just wants to share it because hes a cool guy and enjoys it. You need a swift kick in the butt. I am playing this build this season and I did a test run.. smooth sailing to blood aq. I had minimal gear and I had crappy wands from my start, when I switched to the recommended staff my damage like tripled. +1 to Dark
Ign = touchmytreestrees
Last edited by darkphalenxz1 on Jun 18, 2020, 11:18:34 AM
"
Nevzat wrote:

You are looking for something, what is it?
You are traveling around guides asking noob questions and trolling.
5 seconds here actually reading would show you that almost everyone who tried this build profited greatly.

Good luck,
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
accidentally double post.
Last edited by zcythustk on Jun 18, 2020, 11:32:09 AM
Most people don't know that 2m DOT DPS is solely another story with high melee dps, mostly people who never played boss killers or never rush to kill end game bosses early of the league, it's like why 800k dps stormbrand uber elder kill time is comparable to melee's millions dps build.
Last edited by zcythustk on Jun 18, 2020, 12:04:10 PM
"
GrunkleBob wrote:
"
Nevzat wrote:
You are looking for something, what is it?
You are traveling around guides asking noob questions and trolling.
5 seconds here actually reading would show you that almost everyone who tried this build profited greatly.

Good luck,
Or he can keep looking for his "perfect league starter" which is 10+ mil dps, high clear speed, can facetank bosses with eyes closed, all that with 5ex budget tops. Good luck to him indeed. Gonna probably end like his gladiator, 50 waves of simulacrum, not a single completion. And then blame the build for it.

There's no "I win" button, herald stackers got nerfed, and even those needed 20-100x that budget to reach the "destroy everything, never die" status. And STILL you'd see so many posts on reddit in the poe builds section "I'm struggling with building my herald stacker, help!"

"
zcythustk wrote:
it's like why 800k dps stormbrand uber elder kill time is comparable melee's millions dps build.
Also a lot of burst builds stack buffs like berserk, vaal haste, vaal ancestral warchief, etc. and advertise it as "build's dps" but that only lasts few seconds, and if you don't kill the boss in few seconds (which you won't unless you have mirror tier gear, especially now that GGG put damage reduction on some bosses, other bosses have phases etc.) then your dps drops off.

And let's not even mention poison builds, where POB counts their damage as if they were non stop attacking as long as the duration of the poison is, if your poison is 20 second duration then you only reach POB damage at second #20 and only if you never stopped attacking to move out of ground effects.

In that aspect I agree with not putting let's say vaal righteous fire into the setup just to inflate build's damage. It's not an always-on effect.
Last edited by Viktranka on Jun 18, 2020, 11:56:43 AM
LOL yes, in the melee world 2 million DPS can be very shit. Especially if you can only get 3 hits in in 5 seconds.
But cast and run and get CONSTANT 1 million DPS while evading/dodging, insane regen and blight blasting is VERY comfortable.
I'm glad I came here... it's nice :)
It's Christmas again, not gonna sleep well tonight, I just want to wake up on the beach!
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info