[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
woefulwabbit wrote:
@Darkxellmc

Devouring Diadem provides 20% mana reservation too, so you can drop Enlighten, move Flame Dash to the free slot in the boots, put CwDT and Steelskin into the helm, and craft Aspect of the Spider. This retains the Multiple Totems.

I don't get it, which free slot in the boots?
The typical boots links are: wither-totem-multi | phase run
Do you want to replace phase run?
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

Yes, Flame Dash would replace Phase Run with this setup.
I thought Phase Run was optional as we only take it if we had Aspect of the Spider with the current setup.

"
If you have aspect of the spider, you have a free socket.
You should put a phase run inside. In your skills bar, bind phase run to your left click button to trigger it automatically when you start moving.
Last edited by woefulwabbit on Jun 18, 2020, 6:37:28 AM
"
woefulwabbit wrote:
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

Yes, Flame Dash would replace Phase Run with this setup.
I thought Phase Run was optional as we only take it if we had Aspect of the Spider with the current setup.

"
If you have aspect of the spider, you have a free socket.
You should put a phase run inside. In your skills bar, bind phase run to your left click button to trigger it automatically when you start moving.

Welp, added it in the helmet section.
I really don't think you should bother with passive tree changes if you don't have the level 4 enlighten tho. There's just no point, a low level steelskin is less effective than the evasion we'd loose (ghost shrouds) anyways.
With enlighten 4 and sand stance, it's a good middle ground between vertex and a very expensive setup most people can't afford.
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Jun 18, 2020, 8:09:45 AM
Ah I see what you mean. .68 * (50 + 35 + 25) + 25 = 99.8
Flesh and Stone is better than CwDT + Steelskin, I guess?

BTW, what do you think of this alternate Blight setup?

Blight
Cast While Channeling Support
Soulrend
Efficacy Support
Controlled Destruction Support
Swift Affliction Support
Last edited by woefulwabbit on Jun 18, 2020, 8:29:21 AM
"
woefulwabbit wrote:

Blight
Soulrend
Efficacy Support
Swift Affliction Support

Actually exactly 100, due to rounding. Puts us at 0 mana no matter what.

This blight setup isn't very good imo.
Blight has by FAR the best singletarget of all chaos dots, with 5140 dps at 20stacks (gem level 20). Soulrend's 1994 dps is 40% of blight's, and ED is 1500 dps.
If you use CwC, you're missing out on 2 support gems, to bring the base combined damage of your setup from 5140dps to 7134, which is 38% more damage. Sure, you gain "some" es leech and some weird range, but this just isn't worth doing. Also, your setup ignores infused channeling, which also grants 10% more damage to ED.

Btw:
If you want an "alternate blight setup", just put the blight setup in your bow and the ED in your chest. You'll about double your pob dps.
But then, ED deals pretty shit damage and doesn't feel good at all, so I'd much rather boost ED as much as possible and have blight as a secondary damage source than the opposite.
Last edited by woefulwabbit on Jun 18, 2020, 9:04:59 AM
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
woefulwabbit wrote:

Blight
Soulrend
Efficacy Support
Swift Affliction Support

Actually exactly 100, due to rounding. Puts us at 0 mana no matter what.

This blight setup isn't very good imo.
Blight has by FAR the best singletarget of all chaos dots, with 5140 dps at 20stacks (gem level 20). Soulrend's 1994 dps is 40% of blight's, and ED is 1500 dps.
If you use CwC, you're missing out on 2 support gems, to bring the base combined damage of your setup from 5140dps to 7134, which is 38% more damage. Sure, you gain "some" es leech and some weird range, but this just isn't worth doing. Also, your setup ignores infused channeling, which also grants 10% more damage to ED.

Btw:
If you want an "alternate blight setup", just put the blight setup in your bow and the ED in your chest. You'll about double your pob dps.
But then, ED deals pretty shit damage and doesn't feel good at all, so I'd much rather boost ED as much as possible and have blight as a secondary damage source than the opposite.
Hello thinking about to start league with ur build is it viable to start and ur passive tree update soon?
How are you guys leveling? The start with freezing pulse/blight felt really weird. I suck at leveling but had a look around for alternatives and comparing the trees with CA/TR it looks like we can just level with those skills early until making the switch to ED/C?

I tried the early levels with doing a ranger mule level 1 for caustic arrow and pierce and it was really relaxed. Probably can get frostbomb + onslaught and it should be good?

Happy for other tips that don't involve racing strats/too many orb of regrets.

Edit: also thought about buying or keeping a BBB and BBG in the second inventory for gem leveling
Last edited by Shappening on Jun 18, 2020, 9:26:34 AM
"
woefulwabbit wrote:

nah.
You're missing one 6% life node dear blood drinker, which brings the tree level to 96. But PoEskillTree seems to assume we halp a bandit. We have 123 skill points, not 121. Which makes the tree level 94, and level 100 is the athrophy wheel.
I have the character setup in standard (with the new tree), if you wanna see it on the site.

"
Mobiousx1 wrote:
Hello thinking about to start league with ur build is it viable to start and ur passive tree update soon?

PoBs will be ready this evening (EUW time, that's in ~5hours). The rest of the guide, including skill tree, is up to date.
2m DPS in 2020 LOL , what a year..
Last edited by Nevzat on Jun 18, 2020, 9:24:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info