[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Thanks for this guide and the updates you put in for harvest.
Hope you all have a good league start.
Using Devouring Diadem would also allow us to remove Enlighten and thus fit CwDT + Steelskin into the helmet.

I would look for Chaos Resistance in my jewels
Last edited by woefulwabbit on Jun 18, 2020, 3:37:54 AM
"
sasori1337 wrote:

at first sight it looks like a lot of lost life, but with the new gained jewel sockets u gain alot of it back and some dmg on top... not too bad i think.

Yeah we free up a jewel slot on no witnesses and for the deshret jewel, really quite good actually, only a 2% hp loss while gaining other things
Last edited by InkFathomInfiltrator on Jun 18, 2020, 4:23:31 AM
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

With the 25% more damage from harvest craft we can expect, it'll be a walk in the park (25% more damage = 25% more regen too).

Sorry what? did I miss something? 25% more damage seedcraft? do tell
Last edited by InkFathomInfiltrator on Jun 18, 2020, 4:23:23 AM
"
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

With the 25% more damage from harvest craft we can expect, it'll be a walk in the park (25% more damage = 25% more regen too).

We now can Harvest craft Synthesis mods. So you can have an extra +1 to Level of Socketed Gems on the bow.
"
Aillass wrote:
"
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

We now can Harvest craft Synthesis mods. So you can have an extra +1 to Level of Socketed Gems on the bow.

Ohh right yep the +1 synth mod.

By the way, what does everyone think of picking up soul thief? only 2 points after getting no witness
"
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

look in the ■ Gear and explanations ■ section under ■ Weapon > Crafting tutorial > {?ex} Synthetized Dot multiplier BIS bow
"
Gulmokrax wrote:
After dropping Wicked Ward you can path to the cluster jewel slot near Eldritch Battery instead of using the one near acrobatics. You get 8% mana instead of 8% proj dmg and its the same number of points.

pathing through mana costs one more point. Mana's as useless as projectile damage anyways... ^^

"
groar wrote:
Since you dropped Wicked ward, wouldn't it be better to get Devouring Diadem to save 4 points on Eldritch Battery?

I'm really thinking about it. 4 points is huge.
The thing is, diadem only has up to 180es. Is it worth loosing 130 flat es and 650 flat evasion for 4 points? barely, but yes.

What would we then take for 4 points? The damage nodes for athrophy. Well, they give less damage than a rare crafted helmet, so the answer there is pretty simple: rare helmet > diadem.

But is it better than the vertex?
For this test, I reinvested the 4 points from EB into arcane focus and soul thief. I'm level 100, I already have athrophy anyways, and it's easier to compare.

Without enlighten 4:

Diadem (without enli 4):
- 2207 ES
- 15909 base eva(no wd)
- no multitotem wither (looses 1 socket)
- level 12 steelskin (690hp)

Vertex(without enli 4):
- 2133 ES
- 19104 base eva(no wd)

With enlighten 4:

Diadem (with enli 4):
- 2207 ES
- Sand stance
- 15909 base eva(no wd)
- no multitotem wither (looses 1 socket)
- Requires enlighten 4

Rare helm (with enli 4)
- 2168 ES
- 16970 base eva(no wd)
- 16% more damage

With enlighten 4, the rare helm is imo a clear winner. It's a lot more damage for not much cost defenses wise.

Without enlighten 4, diadem is a bit clunky imo. Lack of strength means we can only use a lower level steelskin that doesn't protect us as much. It's somewhat reliable, but let's not forget that the 4k evasion difference means we heal 190 additional es, 3 times. That's already the same amount of ehp after being hit than steelskin.
Also, the lack of multiple totems support means: not only you don't stack wither as fast, but your totems die quicker and are much slower to place.
Overall, it's probably a little bit better, but it really doesn't change much. On leaguestart, let's just take the safe route and use the passive tree for keystones, it's easier.

What I should do is probably add diadem as a midrange option, with enlighten 4. A lot of players can't afford an enchanted rare hubris, and this would be a very good middle ground to settle for. Costs about 5ex, offers more defenses than the vertex.
Thanks for making me recheck this again! ^^

"
Vath wrote:
I noticed you don't use Arcane Surge in the build. If you replace Contagion's Faster Casting, and replace it with a level 9 Arcane Surge (51 mana to proc, Contagion costs 53) you gain 14% more spell damage.

You can't do that, sadly. Arcane surge only grants the buff depending on mana spent, not mana cost. Since we use ES to cast spells and not mana, it never procs.
Worry not, tho. In harvest, you may craft a ring that grants you arcane surge on hit with spells. ED hits on impact, so it'll grant arcane surge for its duration.
Actually kinda cute upside: this'll allow use to know how much ED duration we have left in our buff bar ^^

"
Chosti5 wrote:

look in the ■ Gear and explanations ■ section under ■ Weapon > Crafting tutorial > {?ex} Synthetized Dot multiplier BIS bow

heh, catching up quickly I see ^^
@Darkxellmc

Devouring Diadem provides 20% mana reservation too, so you can drop Enlighten, move Flame Dash to the free slot in the boots, put CwDT and Steelskin into the helm, and craft Aspect of the Spider. This retains the Multiple Totems.
Hi, thanks for the guide, i'm going to follow it for the new league.

Probably a newbish question but when you say : "If you have aspect of the spider, you have a free socket."

Which gem Aspect of the spider supposed to replace ?

Edit : Ok my bad, i had my answer by reading properly :p
Last edited by Vinsdvalh on Jun 18, 2020, 5:56:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info