[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

You have to block both suffixes so that you’re guaranteed to slam a prefix.
"
evouga wrote:
You have to block both suffixes so that you’re guaranteed to slam a prefix.

That explain it, thanks!

But if I manage to annul then beastcraft like this

1) Item after alt+aug+regal (In case I get P P S)

2) Item after annul (In case I don't remove suffix)

3) Beastcraft "Add a Suffix, Remove a Random Prefix"

4) Continue process

Is my process correct? if I don't want to spend 2 exalted orbs on multicrafts to block suffix, and I don't care much about last mod that can be exalted later on.
Last edited by zcythustk on Jun 17, 2020, 10:39:29 AM
"
sasori1337 wrote:
"
looks like the quickest path to wind dancer is by picking up 7 shitty small dex nodes..... i don't even think its worth it

when passing throu the "herbalism" cluster u need a total of 5 points (including wind dancer)... i would probably get rid of the "quick recovery" cluster and 2 of the small 5% life nodes attached to "cruel preparation"/"blood siphon".

the real problem i see my self facing is, how to get my hands on the 4 points needed to take the new "no witnesses" cluster... imho its too strong to pass up on it.

probably skipping the small cluster jewel for 2 points cuz there is no real alternative anymore afaik... 1 point from not taking "pain attunement"... 1 point to go, probably another life node (6% in the "blood drinker" cluster) but not sure.

at first sight it looks like a lot of lost life, but with the new gained jewel sockets u gain alot of it back and some dmg on top... not too bad i think.

pretty much spot on. The last node we're removing will be wicked ward. Wicked ward kinda only makes sense for 1 point if we use soul strike. As there is less and less reason to use soul strike, let's just use a rare quiver and save a point.

"
zcythustk wrote:

Is my process correct? if I don't want to spend 2 exalted orbs on multicrafts to block suffix.

Yes, you may do this.

That said, this prevents you from using a conqueror's exalted orb later.
Especially in harvest, you are able to reroll your influence mod until you get onslaught (or t1 movement speed if that's your thing).

That said, this will probably be a good idea next league when crafting on synthesized bases, to try to hit a resistance suffix.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

Especially in harvest, you are able to reroll your influence mod until you get onslaught (or t1 movement speed if that's your thing).

I didn't know we could do that!! Interesting, thanks!
Last edited by zcythustk on Jun 17, 2020, 10:46:24 AM
In your guide, is it possible to highlight or color code the sentences that you changed for 3.11 (probably too much work). This will give a good idea of how the guide/build changed for this patch and help players having played the guide before spot areas while progressing where they should read the portion of the guide carefully (due to changes).

Even if not, loved the guide, I played a little variation, didn't follow the 60/40 rule for MoM and suffered survivability as a result, but mapping was super smooth. One of the biggest troubles was the Snake Spitting projectiles, while thankfully, based on the patch notes, have been fixed to spread out rather than be focused on a point now.
Did this build get nerfed as bad at Toxic Rain Trickster did?
"
thalesfc wrote:
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
GrunkleBob wrote:
It also looks like the commoners are lighting the torches for ED/Cont.
Lol why, this isn't some "3 shapers per second" type of build.

lol look who is here. I thought you were only around TR builds XD
Eh, I was here from time to time, I even stole few of Darkxell's ideas to improve my character last season, like the 3 fixed endurance charges and no witnesses. (Yes, they're pretty good addition and fit into nearly any build.)

Unfortunately they nerfed soul of steel and basically dumpstered every "reduced damage taken" node including Silent Steps and Crystal Skin. (I bet some "immortal" builds are here to blame.) I wonder what's gonna be the next "chase" anointment, especially now that the build is gonna path near freedom of movement already.

Point is that while ED has some distinct advantages over let's say, toxic rain, like the constant life regen it provides or the fact it can spread (stuff like open whole legion monolith with 2 clicks), it has a fairly low "damage ceiling" all things compared. In a world where crit builds advertise 50 million dps and some herald stackers (RIP) reached hundreds of millions, a build that advertises 2 mil with ED and 6 mil including blight (which is short range sitting duck channeling spell) is nothing gamebreaking.

It's also not a full afk build like death's oath or righteous fire, which you could argue got nerfed as a result of "friendly fire" with some generic nerfs that didn't specifically target them, but ended up affecting them.

Anyway inspecting chaos side of the tree, there are some changes, but mostly take some give some, not blatant nerfs. Some nodes actually got buff to cast speed while nerf to attack speed, like Coordination. Even though I imagine cast speed is more QoL than dps, it's still technically a buff.

Method to the Madness got +1% max chaos res but that's mostly relevant if you want to play specs with Divine Flesh I expect.

"
drawmonster wrote:
Did this build get nerfed as bad at Toxic Rain Trickster did?
All they nerfed is cluster stacking abuse and people are already behaving as if hell broke lose? TR was viable before cluster jewels even existed. This build "didn't get nerfed as bad" because it wasn't abusing any clusters, afaik the 3.10 version was 1 medium + no witnesses small that is now on the tree. So yes, in that aspect it survives the cluster-nerf-palooza fairly unscathed.
Last edited by Viktranka on Jun 17, 2020, 11:20:46 AM
They nerfed a lot more than just clusters. Might wanna do some research. My TR build from last league lost 7mil dps right off the top.
"
drawmonster wrote:
They nerfed a lot more than just clusters. Might wanna do some research. My TR build from last league lost 7mil dps right off the top.

TF happened exactly?
No, ED gained damage, if anything. Slight nerf to timeless jewels (altho maybe the new traitor keystone might be op, we never know), but overall pretty pog changes.

What changed that made your TR deal that much less damage? I don't quite get it, on your tree, not much has changed...
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Jun 17, 2020, 12:12:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info