[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

I just want to thank Darkxellmc for a great build! I had a ton of fun playing this build in the Delirium league. I loved the tankiness of the build. I also loved the explanation of the crafting, as I learned a lot of crafting tricks that I had not known. I got my character to the highest level that I ever have achieved! I also cleared the most challenges that I ever have! I want to highly recommend this build to all exiles who are considering starting Harvest league with it!

I am wondering if your have written any other guides Darkxellmc? I am looking for a new build next league. I like to change things up each league, and learn a new playstyle. I want a build that is tanky like this build was. I also want to be able to clear all the content. Do you or any of your readers have any recommendations?

THANKS AGAIN!
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
Welp, pretty massibe buffs anounced for harvest.

We'll be able to have synthetised bases back. I fully expect them to be expensive, this is only a buff for minmaxing. But ED tricksters benefited heavily from synth implicits in synthesis, and this will be no different.
Note that you can now only get one implicit instead of 3, and synthesised bases can not be influenced. As synthesis isn't an influence, you cannot use awakening orbs on them either.

The very powerful mods are:

[Bow] +1 to level of socketed gems
This is a nobrainer. 16% more damage if you have a +1 amulet, 21% more if you don't (but you should). This mod has a 1/300 chance of popping when you roll a bow, so It'll be expensive. It means we'll need to get onslaught from somewhere else (back to abyss jewels), and we loose 10% movespeed, but that's 100% worth it.
Note that this burries faceted fossils, as we're already hitting ed gem level 31 without them, and going above gem level 30 has diminishing returns.
There are less powerful variants of this mods (+1 int, +1 strength, +1 chaos), but I personally would not spend 10ex crafting on them. Depends on the price, I guess.

[Ring] gain arcane surge on hit for 4 seconds
We didn't even use influenced mods on our rings. Sure, it means we potentially loose a bit of life from temple mod, but this is a massive buff overall. 10% more damage and some cast speed with no drawback.

[Ring] 18% dot multi
This one's apparently a 1/1600 chance to hit, just don't. But it'd probably be pretty cool as a 2nd synth ring when minmaxing. Tbh, I'm not even sure this actually exists, this looks like a poeDB bug, as some implicits have the wrong values.

I didn't play synthesis league, my question is this;

If I roll a synthesised implicit of +1 socketed gems, can I still have the +1 affix as a mod on the bow itself for a total of +2 on that bow? This would of course carry over to other items, but I don't know what other items can have +1 gems
"
Elithraldor wrote:
What about the change to Wind Dancer?

As far as I can tell it will cost 4 more points to get it now (if you skip Pain Attunement). However you then get another jewel socket. If that is not needed, then 2 more points - hardly build breaking?

It's probably best to abandon that whole area. just connect through the 2 int points by wicked ward. Use the extra points to grab Wind Dancer and Thick Skin.
Last edited by KaseyM21 on Jun 17, 2020, 1:05:46 AM
"
KaseyM21 wrote:
"
Elithraldor wrote:

As far as I can tell it will cost 4 more points to get it now (if you skip Pain Attunement). However you then get another jewel socket. If that is not needed, then 2 more points - hardly build breaking?

It's probably best to abandon that whole area. just connect through the 2 int points by wicked ward. Use the extra points to grab Wind Dancer and Thick Skin.

Wind Dancer in in the bottom right of the tree, not anywhere near Wicked Ward.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
GrunkleBob wrote:
It also looks like the commoners are lighting the torches for ED/Cont.
Lol why, this isn't some "3 shapers per second" type of build.

lol look who is here. I thought you were only around TR builds XD
"
AlphaTitanPro wrote:
"
KaseyM21 wrote:
"
Elithraldor wrote:

Wind Dancer in in the bottom right of the tree, not anywhere near Wicked Ward.

I didn't say it was..
Last edited by KaseyM21 on Jun 17, 2020, 2:57:41 AM
Ten outta ten, would league start again.
Last edited by QuickoPOE on Jun 17, 2020, 3:37:03 AM
"
KaseyM21 wrote:
"
Elithraldor wrote:

so you propose not picking up melding and the jewel slot? keep arcane expanse I'm guessing?

looks like the quickest path to wind dancer is by picking up 7 shitty small dex nodes..... i don't even think its worth it
Last edited by InkFathomInfiltrator on Jun 17, 2020, 5:30:18 AM
"
looks like the quickest path to wind dancer is by picking up 7 shitty small dex nodes..... i don't even think its worth it

when passing throu the "herbalism" cluster u need a total of 5 points (including wind dancer)... i would probably get rid of the "quick recovery" cluster and 2 of the small 5% life nodes attached to "cruel preparation"/"blood siphon".

the real problem i see my self facing is, how to get my hands on the 4 points needed to take the new "no witnesses" cluster... imho its too strong to pass up on it.

probably skipping the small cluster jewel for 2 points cuz there is no real alternative anymore afaik... 1 point from not taking "pain attunement"... 1 point to go, probably another life node (6% in the "blood drinker" cluster) but not sure.

at first sight it looks like a lot of lost life, but with the new gained jewel sockets u gain alot of it back and some dmg on top... not too bad i think.
Last edited by sasori1337 on Jun 17, 2020, 7:55:03 AM

on bow crafting tutorial, number 12) why do you craft "Can have 3 crafted modifiers", but you only craft one additional modifier then remove it away? Can't you just only craft "Cannot roll attack mods" alone or some mod is missing here?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info