[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
fpcards wrote:
By the way, I am not sure how to put the image of the ring in this post, so I am just guessing how to!

While you are editing a post, click on your character name in the upper left of the website. That will open up your inventory. If you single-click on an item, it copies a special link to that item into your post, e.g.:

The text this inserts into your post looks like this, without the spaces at the beginning and end:

[ link Item location="Weapon" character="Jaozun" x="0" y="0" ]
Last edited by GERWARIC on May 29, 2020, 2:39:00 PM
"
GERWARIC wrote:
"
fpcards wrote:
By the way, I am not sure how to put the image of the ring in this post, so I am just guessing how to!

While you are editing a post, click on your character name in the upper left of the website. That will open up your inventory. If you single-click on an item, it copies a special link to that item into your post, e.g.:

The text this inserts into your post looks like this, without the spaces at the beginning and end:

[ link Item location="Weapon" character="Jaozun" x="0" y="0" ]

Thanks for the help! Got the link posted in my comment now!
First time playing PoE and also my first build. I think I have good gear now but was wondering if anyone with more experience had any suggestions on what I could improve. Im working on getting a watchers eye and awoken gems and lab enchant. Really fun build btw

Last edited by madster on May 29, 2020, 11:37:34 PM
This guide is awesome! Having fun playing for the first time. Can you explain why some of the skill trees are different? Are you refunding skills when you dont need them anymore?
Hello,

This is my first league on POE. Can you tell me which is better; flesh and stone or aspect of the spider.Also how can you cast these spells Cont.+ED

My items as below,which item should i start to change? any advise ;
"
JaxT3ll3r wrote:
which item should i start to change?

Did you see the upgrade flowcharts at the end of the build guide? They give you a step-by-step guide to upgrading your gear, including gems and jewels. Otherwise, you can import your current character into POB, create new pieces of gear, and see exactly what equipping them would do to your character.

You could work on head or hands for damage, or look for better feet for the movement speed and dodge combo if you want defense. But you may want to get jewelry with +1 minimum endurance charges first. I just finished unveiling that crafting recipe. If you don't have the recipe yet, PM me if you find a ring or amulet that you'd like to craft an endurance charge onto, and i'll be happy to help.
Last edited by GERWARIC on May 30, 2020, 10:55:18 PM
"
JaxT3ll3r wrote:
Hello,

This is my first league on POE. Can you tell me which is better; flesh and stone or aspect of the spider.

flesh and stone === less damage taken

aspect of the spider === more dps

==> up to you to decide what you need, more dps or more survive
Darkxellmc@ : I have been thinking about modifying this build for toxic rain.

Do you think this build would work as toxic rain/caustic arrow?

Could you help me modify the build?

We can use http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2467666 as a baseline.
"
thalesfc wrote:

I don't actually know much about tr, actually. I'd expect it to work pretty much just fine with an ED setup by just changing your bow, but maybe I'm missing something.
The only difference on the tree would be removing arcane expense to pick up hunter's gambit (most likely, didn't actually do the math). You of course wouldn't want fingerless gloves, but that changes nothing.

That said, if you switch my setup to TR 1:1, you may have serious issues sustaining life on bosses, as this is done via ED's regen. I'm not sure how TR tricksters do this, you should probably fit in a LGoH ring (elder, suffix).

Other than that, yeah, it'd work pretty well.
Last edited by Darkxellmc on May 31, 2020, 12:18:19 PM
"
thalesfc wrote:

The class and ascendancy are right, which is the most important part. There’s a few TR thread in the forum, and the highest dps one hinges on stacking skill effect duration and AoE so you get as much pod stacking and overlap as possible. This is done through heavy use of cluster jewels. This build can be adapted to TR but I doubt it would nearly as good as good as ED/C without heavy modification of the skill tree. The bow and gear should work fine but AoE and skill duration focused gear might be more optimal.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info