[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

I find the fact you have to cast ED and Contagion separately my only complaint with the build. Can you recommend a Spellslinger setup for this? Or would that massively drop its DPS/Clear Speed?
"
I find the fact you have to cast ED and Contagion separately my only complaint with the build. Can you recommend a Spellslinger setup for this? Or would that massively drop its DPS/Clear Speed?

Spellslinger ED is too massive of a damage loss to really work, sadly. I'd recommend MBX's videos, on it, he played it.
The TL/DW: spellslinger divides your damage by about 3. On a normal build, it'd be fine, but ED's endgame dps is already lackluster, you really don't want this.

To compensate, you may have to go lowlife and get double corruptions on your shavs, but still, you'll have less damage, and will be much squishier.
There are alternatives, but using a wand, reserving 40% mana and having one less support gem is a heavy gear lock that can only be partially solved by throwing massive amounts of exalts into your character.

My way of getting around this is to get enough cast speed for the double cast to not feel clunky. Looking at your character, you could get quality on your faster casting, and a source of onslaught for a total of 30% inc cast speed, making the overall style much cleaner. This is the primary reason I don't like ed+cont for leveling, and would rather use bane.

"
have a nice day.

i finally reach level 92, so i can do tier 15/16 map for farming currency (my firsr minotaur deathless, too)

And i discover that there are 2 passive tree !!! O_O i followed until now the last one SINGLE in the build post, but, i found another one in the section "tanky build" that is what i am running now. What is the correct one?

The 2 are very different

Not sure you're on the right thread here?
While there are a few different trees shown, they should be very close to one another, with slight variations depending on level and budget.

There isn't a tanky and a dps tree, the build tries to stay in a good middle ground at all stages (yeah, that means damage early and tankyness later, but still).

If one is vastly different, maybe I made a mistake and linked the wrong tree? Doubt it, but feel free ^^'
Looking at your character, skill point usage looks about right. Would take 5/6% life nodes earlier, but your call.
Hello there. Still playing this Build and still having Fun :)

I have Aspect of the Spider now, but i need to ask how/when to activate it.

With Discpiline, Malo and Flesh and Stone i have almost all of my Mana reserved. So what am i missing?

As always: thanks a lot :)

Edit: Ah sorry missed, that you stop using FLesh and Stone when using aspect. That was the problem right?
Last edited by Mockusmax on May 26, 2020, 11:19:25 AM
Darkxellmc

Thank you soooo much for this!
I came here with 10ex looking to maybe make a character that can kill Kosis, I got soooo much more! I killed Kosis alone and with a friend now, still gotta beat that Simulacrum but I almost have another key so maybe tonight.
I am running 83 temples, T16s with ease and anything else that comes along. Awakener level 7 conquerors, anything that seems fun at the moment!
I am starting to die more, but I have much more to invest and I am ok with that.
Part of it is flask management and part of it is gear, both of which I am fine with. I have committed to farming better gear so I'll take dying as a fair trade to leveling... for the moment!
But the juicing maps up and killing HUNDREDS of enemies while I phase through their dying corpses is AMAZING! T16 Summit with 100% quant, perandus, legion, blight, harbinger, beyond and conqueror spawn is AMAZING :) I have never popped a FULL legion and always feared them, now I want to start buying scarabs! LOL
I spend 2 min clearing map and 20 min looting LOL!
I mean popping a breach and then hitting the legion with conqueror spawns and delirium? FUN! And whoops, I stepped on the Abyss accidentally, oh well throw that in there too :)

I've never had sooo much FUN, THANKS!
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
Could someone post a nearly-BIS quiver for this build? I've got some EX to invest in a next step, but not quite sure where. Quiver seems like the best bet.

Current build:
Spoiler
Hey, thanks for the build and all the effort you have put into it! I am having a lot of fun with it.

I have a crafting question to ask.
I just bought this-

I wanted to know what the best mods to craft would be?

I know I can multimod life and endurance charge.
I could go further and scour the mana regen to add strength or aspect of the spider.
But what would be the absolute best crafts?

Thanks in advance! Also, I would appreciate it if your instructions were a bit detailed as I'm kind of a noob.
Got my first Sirius awakener 8 kill tonight :)

Took every damn portal but I managed it... just barely

Right as he died I face tanked a die beam. It would have mowed me down but he died before the beam could finish me.

Also changed over upgraded bow to one with +1 socketed strength gems and +1 socketed intelligence gems. My ED is level 31 now. Increased DPS by around 8% on in game tool tip. I'll have to check the pob later. Made a noticeable difference though, although I man missing having onslaught on maps Will have to work it in somewhere.

Still haven't dropped the null and void gloves because rampage is too good. I'll probably try to fit it in to every build.
Last edited by IceColdPorkSoda on May 27, 2020, 2:01:08 AM
"
Still haven't dropped the null and void gloves because rampage is too good. I'll probably try to fit it in to every build.

Agreed, rampage is lots of fun, well worth the chaos dot multi on the gloves I swapped out. Thanks for the tip
"
_Lathspell_ wrote:
Hey, thanks for the build and all the effort you have put into it! I am having a lot of fun with it.

I have a crafting question to ask.
I just bought this-

I wanted to know what the best mods to craft would be?

I know I can multimod life and endurance charge.
I could go further and scour the mana regen to add strength or aspect of the spider.
But what would be the absolute best crafts?

Thanks in advance! Also, I would appreciate it if your instructions were a bit detailed as I'm kind of a noob.

I would probably scour the mana regen (prefixes cannot be changed + scour), craft aspect of the spider, and multimod endurance charge + life.

That said, if you have a lot of currency to throw at it, you may want to try metacrafting it. But your odds to hit something good (chaos multi) are extremely low, we're talking hundread of exalts.
I would not do this, as hate medallion is for mirror service and is cheaper that actually crafting one.

Just stick to the multimod + aspect imo. Gratz for picking that up, it's a really good find.
I need help with crafting BiS Bow.

2) (Optionnal) Increase the quality of your bow using perfect fossils or betrayal quality benches. - May be it is easier to use whetstone?

3) Increase the quality of your item on the crafting bench (+18% quality) for 4 chaos. - I have only recipe "(211-250) to Accuracy Rating + 16-18% quality"
Is there separate quality recipe?

What should I have before point 4?
Should it be Rare Bow with 38 quality on it? 20 + 18 from bench?

13) Use an exalted orb on the bow. You will get "Parangon's" +1 to level of socketed gems prefix. - I don't understand why it would be Parangon or anything else?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info