[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

BIG grats on level 100 VATINAS, you definitely deserved it. Well done.
This build is too good for it's price. I had like 3 exalts starting budget and it was enough for t16 maps with character level 75 or so lol.
Yesterday I've killed Sirus 8 deathless with 0% quality level 19 gems. It wasn't even hard.
Yea, this build tbh lack some damage compared to modern 100 millions sDPS builds but it doesn't matter because of main advantage of this build...Its survivability.
Dude, its just a unstoppable tank character. You basically can't die. Its so satisfying to play and so easy to gain levels because u never lose any experience. You can tank basically everything and its for really low price.
Thank you for this build, its prolly the most relaxing and satisfying build I've ever played in poe!
"
Demortian wrote:
"
radiohead85 wrote:
So i used the fertile catalyst on both circle of guilt rings, one is 24% and on is 22%, both 20% (full) enchanted with fertile cat. But with all 3 auras in effect (HoP, Determination, Discipline) I have exactly 0 mana to use. I cant cast cyclone which costs 3 mana. My skill tree looks exactly like yours also, with all the mana nodes checked. What did I do wrong?? PLease help lol, what am I missing why do i have 0 mana. Discipline needs 34% mana, HoP needs 18%, and Determination needs 48. Why dont i have the left over mana for my skills?

Recheck ur support gems for HoP or at last open ur profile so we can tell you for sure whats wrong.. ;)

Bro can you kook at my character and tell me what's wrong
"
radiohead85 wrote:
"
Demortian wrote:

Recheck ur support gems for HoP or at last open ur profile so we can tell you for sure whats wrong.. ;)

Bro can you kook at my character and tell me what's wrong

You didnt picked up 4% mana reserved node around CI location?
For those that may be interested check my char Daryl_Harvest.
The equipped chest gives me 900 armour over a skin of the loyal.
It also gets me from 87% phys damage reduction to 90% phys damage reduction.
However the downside is i loose 1200 ES.
Worth the tradeoff or not?
I have no idea.
"
EDMOSES wrote:
I have no idea.

You will have 90% pdr with skin of the loyal(lord) if u finish this build. So no, its not worth.
Last edited by Demortian on Aug 4, 2020, 4:48:53 AM
"
Demortian wrote:
"
EDMOSES wrote:
I have no idea.

You will have 90% pdr with skin of the loyal(lord) if u finish this build. So no, its not worth.

In a previous post Demortian you mentioned you have 90% PDR with 55k armour.
I have 57600 armour and am still at 88% with a Skin of the loyal.
With the rare equipped i have 58400 for 90% PDR.
So forgive me with being confused.
At 96 i consider this build finished
Last edited by EDMOSES on Aug 4, 2020, 6:09:50 PM
"
EDMOSES wrote:
"
Demortian wrote:
"
EDMOSES wrote:
I have no idea.

In a previous post Demortian you mentioned you have 90% PDR with 55k armour.
I have 57600 armour and am still at 88% with a Skin of the loyal.
With the rare equipped i have 58400 for 90% PDR.
So forgive me with being confused.
At 96 i consider this build finished

Edit: Requires an 8% PDR Watcher;s eye i think to achieve 90% with skin of the loyal.
No wonder my 6% PDR corrupted watcher's was so cheap.
"
Surlyrich wrote:
Lvl 90 and just killed Sirus for the first time ever. Solid build bro.

Same. First time ever I killed Sirus, is with this build.

Only build to play in my opinion.
Glad to see the CI Variant I started is so popular with people, it's such a joy to dumpster Sirus with this build, Vatinas has done a great job building and expanding on it.

"

My version is a little different because my version is a bit lazier but still am able to do all content. I basically don't want to do things like Offerings or Warcries unless I can do them while cycloning. I use a CWDT setup and squeeze in an extra aura with enlighten.

I also wanted to give props to Vatinas with the leveling guide, I've never done Dominating Blow before and I think I'll try league starting as this next league unless something crazy happens.

I also leveled a Holy Relic Guardian separately and had a good experience with that.
livejamie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info