[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

Vatinas, I'd just like to thank you a metric ton for this build because with it I killed my first EVER Sirus! :D
It wasn't even a huge challenge lol. I was using lv 19 no quality skill gems and beat him. Just died once because I accidentally wandered around too close to a death storm lol.

Seriously though, what an EPIC build. I have been steamrolling T16s since like 83, including Elder guardians. Oh and I beat the Elder in like a couple mins flat right after the Sirus fight, lol.

The only challenge I'm facing is with Legion monoliths and Blights. I'm generally not able to destroy enough Legion mobs as I'd ideally want to. Otherwise I'm having a blast.

I'd just like to know how you were at 7k ES at lv 90. I'm 91 and I have about 6.2k ES. Don't know where I'm short, except perhaps Watcher's Eye because I have Corrupted Blood jewel in that place right now.
"
ssaneja15 wrote:
Vatinas, I'd just like to thank you a metric ton for this build because with it I killed my first EVER Sirus! :D
It wasn't even a huge challenge lol. I was using lv 19 no quality skill gems and beat him. Just died once because I accidentally wandered around too close to a death storm lol.

Seriously though, what an EPIC build. I have been steamrolling T16s since like 83, including Elder guardians. Oh and I beat the Elder in like a couple mins flat right after the Sirus fight, lol.

The only challenge I'm facing is with Legion monoliths and Blights. I'm generally not able to destroy enough Legion mobs as I'd ideally want to. Otherwise I'm having a blast.

I'd just like to know how you were at 7k ES at lv 90. I'm 91 and I have about 6.2k ES. Don't know where I'm short, except perhaps Watcher's Eye because I have Corrupted Blood jewel in that place right now.

I can't see your character to see what your gear is missing but you get a ton from the flat stats due to shaper's touch so having a bad atramentis can hinder you a bit. Also if you get energy shield on your belt abbyss jewels it gives you a boat load of ES like my +40 gives me +220 ES alone. The watchers eye helps a good bit as well so try to pick up a corrupted healthy mind when you can as that was the cheapest I found. I have 2x +10% ES rings and I'm sitting on 7.9k ES currently.
Can some one help me a little? i think i have some problem with dot damage...
I love this build... so tank... i can do t16 with hard mods at lv 78... But sometimes i cant do nothing... ex:
i was doing Augmented Distant Memory map... that boss give me 1 dot damage... i died in 2 seconds(i desesperate pot(remove bleeding but doest work)... i got Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you on jewel... and i dont know what to do... Can some one tell me what im doing wrong?
https://pastebin.com/XsdeJfzT
Last edited by kratosrox on Aug 12, 2020, 8:14:19 PM
"
kratosrox wrote:
Can some one help me a little? i think i have some problem with dot damage...
I love this build... so tank... i can do t16 with hard mods at lv 78... But sometimes i cant do nothing... ex:
i was doing Augmented Distant Memory map... that boss give me 1 dot damage... i died in 2 seconds(i desesperate pot(remove bleeding but doest work)... i got Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you on jewel... and i dont know what to do... Can some one tell me what im doing wrong?
https://pastebin.com/XsdeJfzT

Probably the fire damage over time and/or ignite. An "of dousing" flask with that suffix has helped me before.
Last edited by Novgov on Aug 13, 2020, 12:39:31 AM
Changed my chest setup for spectres and can now do base t14 blight maps.
Using Kitava's Heralds. Pretty much have to have minion life leech on a jewel even though on most maps i don't loose any spectres, also the carrion golem stays up. Would thing an awakened Multistrike would help a lot but at over 20ex is not going to happen.

Comments positive and negative would be welcome.
I think swapping multistrike out for melee phys damage support would help with the blight bosses who are very hard to kill.
hey, i just started running the build 3 days ago and it looks very promising; i hardly die except when i get screen stutter or when it freezes. I’ve followed the build pretty much to its core, but i just don’t have mana left over after activating Determination, HoP, and Discipline, and j can’t seem to figure out why. ):
For someone so obsessed with looks, that wasn't a pretty death.
"
trashsushi wrote:
hey, i just started running the build 3 days ago and it looks very promising; i hardly die except when i get screen stutter or when it freezes. I’ve followed the build pretty much to its core, but i just don’t have mana left over after activating Determination, HoP, and Discipline, and j can’t seem to figure out why. ):

Check the FAQ, and the guide in detail. If you can't find a difference, import my PoB and yours, and compare carefully. If you still can't find anything, post a PoB, and I'll take a look.
"
Vatinas wrote:
"
trashsushi wrote:

Check the FAQ, and the guide in detail. If you can't find a difference, import my PoB and yours, and compare carefully. If you still can't find anything, post a PoB, and I'll take a look.

i'm trying to import my build into pob but it's not letting me; but so far i'm lvl 87 and got pretty much all the reserve nodes that your tree has, added the catalyst on the rings, and all the gems that you have on the pob. i made my account public, so if you have time could you check it and see what's wrong with it? i appreciate it; thanks for the build too, really enjoying it thus far.
For someone so obsessed with looks, that wasn't a pretty death.
@trashsushi

Your guilt rings are 21 and 22%
they need to be 22 and 23 if you follow the same build.

I'd thoroughly recommend getting +ES and +mana on your Abyss Jewels. With the 75% increase from darkness they give huge boosts. You also don't need them both to have the +% to block affix, just 1 should cap you.

Other thing I'd make sure of is a corrupted blood immunity jewel, one of the few things that can kill this build is bleeds
In your tree now i dont see where you have your energized armour you recomend, is it in the me cluster jewel?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info