[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

thoughts on using minion speed instead of minion damage?
Hello been following this guide, i tried t16 elder guardian yesterday (i think the enslaver) and the sentinel of purity keep dieing on spawn, eventhough my character is like immortal due to the high block chance and es recovery. Question is how to keep the sentinel of purity alive? Is there something i missing trick here
I made a cheaper version of this build for a friend (overall cost was like 3ex during first week of the league) which uses Uncompromised & Self-Control cluster Notables (-30% reserve for Determination & Discipline) with only single Guilt ring with sentinel damage (dmg+reserve rings were 2ex+ during first days of league so i decided it will be better to wait cuz we planned to make a break after the first week anyway).
Here's the link to the build: https://pastebin.com/NquNiHYA
So now when prices dropped i wonder if it should be top priority to get those rings with reservation and sentinel damage? Or is there other things to consider? E.g. changing tree smh mb?
Anyway im open to suggestions - how to improve build further...
awakened brutality its viable?

PD: amazing build
"
Vatinas wrote:

"
Seraphgrim wrote:

The build stipulates a total of 45% reduced mana reservation across two Circle of Guilt rings, and I have 48% on the one ring there. As such, I can run all three auras without needing the second Circle. I'm wondering if, as a result, I would be best served to go ahead and invest in a second Circle (further reduce mana reservation and buff my sentinels' damage) or if there's another ring that might be a better option.

I'm glad you're enjoying the build! :)

A 40% (or 48%) reduced HoP mana reservation ring is definitely a godsend! There are three main things that you could do.

1) Use a Dream Fragments to get immunity to freeze and chill; it's what I used to do, but since we now grab Anointed Flesh, I don't think it's worth a ring slot.

2) Use a second Circle ring, and use a rare belt with Aspect of the Spider. You would lose a lot of minion movement speed, and would "only" have 72% spell block, but you'd gain around 10% global DPS.

3) Use a rare ring with Aspect of the Spider, a lot of flat mana, and other stats you might want. I remember I used a "reduced effect of curses on you" ring a few leagues back, which is a dirt cheap mod that greatly increases quality of life and survivability in curse maps. (It also allowed to me to do Atziri and her curse reflection more easily).

Hey hey, Vatinas! I went ahead and did option #3, crafted myself a ring with Reduced Curses, Flat Mana (not as high a roll as I would've liked), and Aspect of the Spider. I don't have enough unreserved mana to run the Aspect of the Spider though - I have 15% unreserved mana available, and the tooltip shows that Aspect of the Spider requires 23% mana. What am I missing here?

I'm only level 90 (chugging along!) but I have the Enlighten Lvl4 on my Determination/Discipline auras, and all of the "reduced mana reservation" nodes on the Path of Building. I can see where I could get some "1% reduced mana reserved" on some jewels and such that might help - is that actually what I need, or is there something I missed here to need to be able to use the Aspect of the Spider?

Last edited by Seraphgrim on Jul 19, 2020, 8:24:14 PM
Trying an Aul's uprising with envy, so far seems like a positive addition to the build.
Can POB me if you like Daryl_Harvest.
Got some chaos damage on jewels as well.
Found my issue, was following an old POB

will rebuild with new POB.

"
Onthax wrote:
Hi All,

Don't seem to be able to get my auras going with HOP even at 5 link

got my 2 rings at 24% and 22%

what am i missing ?
https://pastebin.com/WHgW92f5

hi nice build :3

i based my build on you guide ;P

this is my build :

https://pastebin.com/3dttv6RG

i pass all the map in this season thx a lot :3
Last edited by Blacerk on Jul 20, 2020, 4:37:42 PM
How do you cause bleeding for the sentinels of purity? mine deal actually 0 damage.
"
Zypherlol wrote:
How do you cause bleeding for the sentinels of purity? mine deal actually 0 damage.

You are missing Vulnerability curse on your gloves, that helps you and your spiders to inflict bleeding while having Bloodlust which reads 'Supported Attacks cannot cause Bleeding'.
Also, I was thinking about swapping Bloodlust with Awakened Brutality but for me at least it ended giving sentinels -100kcDPS so I don't think it's worth it.
Last edited by Syron2K on Jul 20, 2020, 9:59:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info