[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
MrWay wrote:
Hello guys, trying to get all the gear needed for my Guardian. I´m looking for a pair of rings, but i have a question. How much each Fertile catalyst affect the "reduced mana reservation" mod of the ring?

Knowing that would be very helpful in order to check if the ring can reach the desired 23, and 22%.

Thanks!

(19*20%)/100 = 3.8
(20*20%)/100 = 4

19+3.8 = 22.8 (Rounding down, I guess.)
20+4 = 24

You'll need at least 38 catalysts. I made my rings at +20%, because two catalysts cost only 20c, which is nothing when you have already spent 4ex (1ex each ring + 1 ex and 180c catalysts) on them.
Hello people. Could someone look at my profile to see where my mana problem is, as I am not able to perform all the auras and HoP.

nick: GodEnlil
I finished this build today, it is amazing! I don't have to worry about dying, or having a tedious fight because I have a lot of defense and little damage, it manages to have a lot of damage and a very high survival. I was finding the clear a little weak, but I put the Melee Splash on the dagger and everything was finally perfect. I will definitely always play with this build. Congratulations on the guide, I was no longer looking for builds and guides, but this one really surprised me.
"
souza1 wrote:
Hello people. Could someone look at my profile to see where my mana problem is, as I am not able to perform all the auras and HoP.
You want your rings to give a total of 45% reduced reservation when added together (but don't go beyond 45% or you lose ES with no upside) to be able to use the 6l HoP and both auras without an Enlighten.

Throw a few Fertile Catalysts at your rings and you'll be good to go. You can drop your HoP to a 5 link while you're waiting and still breeze through content.
Hi All,

Don't seem to be able to get my auras going with HOP even at 5 link

got my 2 rings at 24% and 22%

what am i missing ?
https://pastebin.com/WHgW92f5
Last edited by Onthax on Jul 18, 2020, 4:03:52 AM
Thanks for the build. The best spider build I played so long. Unfortunatelywe only have uniques so harvest crafting is not that much fun ;).

I'm struggling to get the two rings. They are really expensive. I'm still able to do T16 easily but can't equip Determination. Would there be another way to get it running without both rings being so high quality? The extra armor is a huge difference I guess.
"
Shaniora wrote:
Thanks for the build. The best spider build I played so long. Unfortunatelywe only have uniques so harvest crafting is not that much fun ;).

I'm struggling to get the two rings. They are really expensive. I'm still able to do T16 easily but can't equip Determination. Would there be another way to get it running without both rings being so high quality? The extra armor is a huge difference I guess.

You can easily run maps on a 5L (I even ran red maps on a 4L at some point). :)
"
Shaniora wrote:

There is no other way. Just save currency and run maps.
Hello, just reach lvl 95 (first time 95 !) and kill sirus A8 (first time too !).
I just wonder what can i improve to my character to add some damages to single target. My tree is OK i guess, but feel free to tell me if i should change /swap some points.
My empower is still evel 2 (3 with skin of loyal passive), so it's ok i guess, i don't know what to change to my character ATM.
THX !

EDIT : here is my PoB : https://pastebin.com/unRjFZLR
Last edited by scorflex on Jul 18, 2020, 2:20:09 PM
All white socket skin of the loyal is a lot cheaper than one with the correct colors. I think I got mine for 70c. Plus, it gives you a lot of flexibility.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info