[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
Ameoth wrote:
Is this build able to clear lvl 30 simulacrum? is it viable in 3.19?

I haven't tried the Simulacrum since wave 30 was added, but I've spoken to several people who played this build and did it. As for the viability, yes, it is.
"
Vatinas wrote:
"
Ameoth wrote:

I haven't tried the Simulacrum since wave 30 was added, but I've spoken to several people who played this build and did it. As for the viability, yes, it is.

Thanks! Gonna try it!
Yeah it's tight with Self Control. Appreciate you checking it out. I'll have to bite the bullet and change to Charisma and go back to Enduring Composure. I just hate having to buy another 2 Gold oils to get it done :-)
"
Ameoth wrote:
"
Vatinas wrote:
"
Ameoth wrote:

Thanks! Gonna try it!

Alright, let me know how it goes! More input is always welcome :)

"
BowWizard wrote:
Yeah it's tight with Self Control. Appreciate you checking it out. I'll have to bite the bullet and change to Charisma and go back to Enduring Composure. I just hate having to buy another 2 Gold oils to get it done :-)

Haha, yeah, that always sucks. But hey, once it's done, it's done :)
A fang and aegis combo is now up to nearly 2000c. It was approx 1500c two days ago.

Sadly with the way unique prices are going I don't think I'm ever going to be able to afford to switch to this.
"
Divinehammer wrote:
A fang and aegis combo is now up to nearly 2000c. It was approx 1500c two days ago.

Sadly with the way unique prices are going I don't think I'm ever going to be able to afford to switch to this.

Yes, I've been super sad the last few leagues because how high the price of those two items has been getting. I miss the times when no one used them and knew how strong they are. :p Hopefully the prices go down eventually
Easily did Simulacrum wave 30 in 3.17 after getting well equipped (didnt get nor need perfect gear). You can check my profile for char GurdianOfAssgaard for the gear.
I'm considering playing this again in this league but the items are quite expensive right now.
Hiya, I enjoyed reading your build very detailed. I have one questions left. As it is currently Lake of Kalandra league. Aegis has sky rocketed to be 16 divine's. Now in the item section you mention just running arakaali and not the Purity boys. However I dont see why that is. Also in your progressions of the gear guide Aegis is not named a single time. I am assuming cause you mention in the item build its our bread and butter.

What does this mean for now? and is there an alternative to the Aegis untill i make fat bank?

look forward to hearing of you, thanks in advance.

Yorick
"
Hiya, I enjoyed reading your build very detailed. I have one questions left. As it is currently Lake of Kalandra league. Aegis has sky rocketed to be 16 divine's. Now in the item section you mention just running arakaali and not the Purity boys. However I dont see why that is. Also in your progressions of the gear guide Aegis is not named a single time. I am assuming cause you mention in the item build its our bread and butter.

What does this mean for now? and is there an alternative to the Aegis untill i make fat bank?

look forward to hearing of you, thanks in advance.

Yorick

The Aegis not being mentioned is probably a mistake on my part, sorry. Before getting it, you could try using a shield with additional block chance on it and "Recover #% of ES when you block", but you'll probably still be pretty squishy compared to with the Aegis. That means you could let your spiders do most of the work, especially while clearing, while you stay a bit further away, and only cyclone the big guys while dodging them.
on the rings there are alot with 2 or 3 implicits, are there any implicits that would benefit this build ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info