[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

not sure what i am doing wrong but boss dps is garbage, sentinels are useless
I am a 68-year-old great grandma, and have played POE for several years in a casual way. I am not very good, but it's fun. Anyway, I just wanted to thank you for this build. I have reached level 90 for the first time! I would never have been brave enough to use CI, but I have decided I love it! Also, for the first time, I have completed level 12 maps. I know that's laughable to most who play, but for me, it's an accomplishment. Thank you again!
"
Lucûs wrote:
I am a 68-year-old great grandma, and have played POE for several years in a casual way. I am not very good, but it's fun. Anyway, I just wanted to thank you for this build. I have reached level 90 for the first time! I would never have been brave enough to use CI, but I have decided I love it! Also, for the first time, I have completed level 12 maps. I know that's laughable to most who play, but for me, it's an accomplishment. Thank you again!

I am so glad to hear that! This is the best message I've ever gotten. I hope the build can help you enjoy the game for a while more :) Cheers!
"
Lucûs wrote:

Not laughable at all my friend, each have their own time and progression. I haven't killed Maven/Eater/exarch/shaper, but I'm trying to improve. Keep evolving and having fun with the game.
whats with clickbait titles saying "MILIONS OF DPS" like give exact number? and is that dps at all times or you can only have 1% of uptime of that dps and 99% of uptime is 5x times less dps cuz i know many builds just tick everything in PoB to get as much dps as possible when in reality you only have uptime of few seconds of that shown dps and 99% of other time your dps is much more less
Last edited by Gopstop22 on Aug 8, 2022, 6:45:27 PM
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
whats with clickbait titles saying "MILIONS OF DPS" like give exact number? and is that dps at all times or you can only have 1% of uptime of that dps and 99% of uptime is 5x times less dps cuz i know many builds just tick everything in PoB to get as much dps as possible when in reality you only have uptime of few seconds of that shown dps and 99% of other time your dps is much more less

For the first few leagues when I created the guide, the build was so tanky that it got the false reputation of having zero damage, hence the title. And I don't put the exact number because it changes slightly from patch to patcH.

As for the actual dps, you could squeeze in a lot more dps by adding strong conditions or being a PoB warrior, both of which I am strongly against. The dps showcased in PoB (around 5M at the time of writing) is the dps you will actually see in game, as long as you play as is advised in the guide (i.e. cycloning the enemies as much as possible, instead of hanging back like most summoners).
What about Skin of the Loyal/Lords? It is nerfed pretty much...
"
Huntersyava wrote:
What about Skin of the Loyal/Lords? It is nerfed pretty much...

I don't know where you read that, but it wasn't quoted in the manifesto.
Problem: The Grasping Mail modifier that provides 100% increased global defences provides too much value to a build heavily investing in defences for a single mod slot.

Solution: The prefix modifier that can roll on Grasping Mails which provides increased Global Defences now has a value of 50% (previously 100%). Existing items can be made worse with a Divine Orb.

Is it any chanche that this nerf will not affect Skin of the Loyal/Lords?
"
Huntersyava wrote:

Is it any chanche that this nerf will not affect Skin of the Loyal/Lords?

Ofc it won't.

Grasping Mail isn't skins.

There is literally no point in nerfing skins too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info