[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
1manArmyBR wrote:
"
HaayNaKo wrote:
"
NecropK wrote:
How are you getting 8k es? Also anyone do uber shaper and other bosses on this build?

high boost of energy shield from helmet and chest armour because of the empowered discipline. but the cost for that is lower damage of HoP, as i rely more damage on spiders.. its just a preference for now

What do you focus on your atlas passive tree? I'm doing abyss and harbinger, but I'm feeling it's not the most value or the best fit for the build... Would like to hear from a different approach.

Hello.

When I was leveling my character, I focused same as yours harbringers and abyss to get the most of the exp from spawned groups. I think I had all the abyss tree. And on level 98-100, I started buying abyss scarabs to get more out of it.
Last edited by HaayNaKo on Jul 4, 2022, 11:50:05 AM
"
Vatinas wrote:
"
HaayNaKo wrote:
I started last month of Archnemesis League and already loving the PoE as a Templar Guardian. From my experience, I've come to love cyclone skill so I looked for similar templar and it led me to Vatina's build which made it much fun and easier for me this league start (sentinel). It was not planned but happy where I reached now with ample resources for item upgrades or farming.

Some skills were changed to help me progress my level, like I added Purity of Elements to reach my resistances as I focus on stats from equipments. Some gems were removed also from body armour, to beef up my armour and energy shield. I thought that spiders are the main offence, or correct me if I'm wrong with gem placements on body armour.

Discipline - Empower Support - Herald of Purity - Anomalous Meat Shield Support - Anomalous Predator Support - Determination

I would really recommend this build to anyone that likes tanky character with good source of damage.. We dash with style (cyclone) and the spiders are sooo hungry for blood... haha really fun!

Thank you again Vatina!

HoP is responsible for a bit more than half of our DPS, so losing a support gem is a huge DPS loss.

update to the build, lowered ES but increased armor.. dps improved on 4 HoP

Last edited by HaayNaKo on Jul 4, 2022, 11:52:32 AM
Hi!

First of all, thanks for this awesome build, did manage to get my first lvl100 with this.

I have one question, in your tree, Resolute Technique is chosen, can you explain why ? Is it really that big of a deal to have cyclone hit everytime ?

Its 2skillpoints i thinking of putting in nodes "Minion Life and Damage + "Minion Damage"

Gives me 26% more minion damage.

Best Regards.
Got it
Last edited by felixmartinj on Jul 4, 2022, 2:56:48 PM
"
Doriant wrote:
so i evolved from this and built this instead
my spiders do 13m+ dmg and im insanly tanky.
for thoose who want take it to the next lvl
there is sure something i can still improve

check it out

https://pastebin.com/UgRcKgYE

This looks pretty cool, What spectres are you using in this build and what gear set-up do you have on your animated guardian?
Is there a big difference between 89 and 90% all res?
That would really cost alot for me since i have to get a expensive amulet.
"
arisnaub wrote:
Hi!

First of all, thanks for this awesome build, did manage to get my first lvl100 with this.

I have one question, in your tree, Resolute Technique is chosen, can you explain why ? Is it really that big of a deal to have cyclone hit everytime ?

Its 2skillpoints i thinking of putting in nodes "Minion Life and Damage + "Minion Damage"

Gives me 26% more minion damage.

Best Regards.

Hi,

It helps a lot with summoning sentinels in hard fights, when you can't hit all the time. Definitely worth the 2 points investment in my opinion.

"
felixmartinj wrote:
Is there a big difference between 89 and 90% all res?
That would really cost alot for me since i have to get a expensive amulet.

Going from 89% to 90% effectively means you get approximately 10% less elemental damage, so it's huge. You can also aim for a perfect implicit on your gloves, like I said in the guide.
Yeah bricked my Phys gem amulet so decided to try with cold gem amulet which gives me lvl 23 purity of ice, yeah less damage but i got that 90% ress.
Maps are great, but bosses arent (ubers). I thought it would be almost afk build but still need to dodje stuff lol.
Anyway great build, cheap, cost me only about 30ex (mostly gems).
I moved to the Melding flesh version, but I fell that my DPS and defense is lacking somehow.

Anyone could give me some hints on where to improve?

My POB https://pastebin.com/2NCuarGn

Thanks in advance.
Can i fit mageblood in this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info