[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
1manArmyBR wrote:
Hi again, I got my Aegis now and it's much better :) Well, I have a question: where does our bleeding come from? Because I just got my Skin of the Loyal (4R2B) and I was wondering about the Bloodlust choice...

We don't use bloodlust anymore. The right colours are 3R3B, as shown in the PoB and the the gear section of the guide.

"
Hey Vatinas,

Great build! Wondering if you could review my poebuild and see if there's any further improvements. Roughly spent 15-20 exalts on the current set-up. Squeezed out some skill points using thread of hope for the two large Clusters set-up.

Wondering if there's further improvements especially on the DPS side of things. Perhaps chaos conversion for synergy between the spiders and HoP?

pob link: https://pastebin.com/8cA0t8Ps

Cheers

You can check the guide PoB for differences with your build to see how to get more damage.
Thank you for the build Vatinas. I finally found a tanky build :)
Last edited by Kilpix on Jun 22, 2022, 9:23:38 AM
I started last month of Archnemesis League and already loving the PoE as a Templar Guardian. From my experience, I've come to love cyclone skill so I looked for similar templar and it led me to Vatina's build which made it much fun and easier for me this league start (sentinel). It was not planned but happy where I reached now with ample resources for item upgrades or farming.

Some skills were changed to help me progress my level, like I added Purity of Elements to reach my resistances as I focus on stats from equipments. Some gems were removed also from body armour, to beef up my armour and energy shield. I thought that spiders are the main offence, or correct me if I'm wrong with gem placements on body armour.

Discipline - Empower Support - Herald of Purity - Anomalous Meat Shield Support - Anomalous Predator Support - Determination

I would really recommend this build to anyone that likes tanky character with good source of damage.. We dash with style (cyclone) and the spiders are sooo hungry for blood... haha really fun!

Thank you again Vatina!

Last edited by HaayNaKo on Jun 24, 2022, 3:06:08 AM
"
HaayNaKo wrote:
I started last month of Archnemesis League and already loving the PoE as a Templar Guardian. From my experience, I've come to love cyclone skill so I looked for similar templar and it led me to Vatina's build which made it much fun and easier for me this league start (sentinel). It was not planned but happy where I reached now with ample resources for item upgrades or farming.

Some skills were changed to help me progress my level, like I added Purity of Elements to reach my resistances as I focus on stats from equipments. Some gems were removed also from body armour, to beef up my armour and energy shield. I thought that spiders are the main offence, or correct me if I'm wrong with gem placements on body armour.

Discipline - Empower Support - Herald of Purity - Anomalous Meat Shield Support - Anomalous Predator Support - Determination

I would really recommend this build to anyone that likes tanky character with good source of damage.. We dash with style (cyclone) and the spiders are sooo hungry for blood... haha really fun!

Thank you again Vatina!

can you post your POB ?

I just got Mageblood too so i want to create a beast version of this build
I have a 1% AoE per 4% quality weapon enchant on my horticrafting station. I was wondergin if it's worth it instead of the accuracy enchant. Did you ever thought about it?
"
caspaas wrote:
"
HaayNaKo wrote:

Thank you again Vatina!

can you post your POB ?

I just got Mageblood too so i want to create a beast version of this build

Hello.

Sorry if I took awhile, was learning how to upload mine on fork and fix the stats. I just realized that my minion DPS is way low than Vatina's hahah.. but working well so far. But, if I did have similar range, it will be sure faster clear speed.

https://pastebin.com/srUWqVWJ
Curious on your thoughts of this vs a witch build. Also curious on thoughts of squire shield?
"
HaayNaKo wrote:

Thank you again Vatina!

HoP is responsible for a bit more than half of our DPS, so losing a support gem is a huge DPS loss.

"
NecropK wrote:
Curious on your thoughts of this vs a witch build. Also curious on thoughts of squire shield?

No, the Guardian ascendancy is much better both offensively and defensively than any other ascendancy, and the Aegis Aurora is the key of our survivability.
do the spiders really need the accuracy? i want cut some passives.. i'm afraid i'll be cutting something important
Can someone please explain why is my DPS so low on the minions?

https://pastebin.com/DpPmCDkm

I don't know what else to do, I was thinking about building it with a squire and try to fix the dps but honestly I just think that I'm missing something.

I reviewed every item and gem, and even replacing all the differences, adding the correct enchantment and all the balances required to level vatina's build, mine is still doing 1.6M while she's doing 3M (with the same gems, disabling some jewels and etc to try and compare both).

I've been mashing my head into this for a while. Need help.
Last edited by Emanuel_Stark on Jun 27, 2022, 7:14:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info