[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
thouthou wrote:
About the Curse on the Shaper's Touch.
Should i choose Despair on hit or Vulnerability?

Both work, but if you get the choice, Despair.
"
geloxN7 wrote:
I want to start 3.18 on this build but worried about the new sentinel mechanic. As far as I understand the sentinels work only around the character but spiders more aggressively and will be kill behind the screen. What do you think about this?

I played a similar build some leagues ago. Spiders are super aggressive to the point where your movement speed is the limiting factor for clear speed. While mapping you do not need anything beside spiders. Sentinels are only for though rares and bosses.
"
Zerber wrote:
"
geloxN7 wrote:
I want to start 3.18 on this build but worried about the new sentinel mechanic. As far as I understand the sentinels work only around the character but spiders more aggressively and will be kill behind the screen. What do you think about this?

I played a similar build some leagues ago. Spiders are super aggressive to the point where your movement speed is the limiting factor for clear speed. While mapping you do not need anything beside spiders. Sentinels are only for though rares and bosses.

I meant mechanics of the new league.
"
geloxN7 wrote:
"
Zerber wrote:
"
geloxN7 wrote:

I meant mechanics of the new league.

As long as you try to stay in melee to keep summoning minions and applying debuffs, enemies should die in your screen "only", so I think sentinels (from the league mechanic) should work fine. Another argument would be that, if this build killed enemies too far for sentinels to work, a lot of builds wouldn't, notably a lot of summoner builds and bow builds, in my opinion.

That being said, I don't really recommend league starting with this build, given the price of Arakaali's Fang at the last league start. But ultimately, it's up to you :)
@ Vatinas,
can you please give it a look, thanks !!

Hi,
Reached lv 96 with this build, really tanky with 7800 ES ATM
How can i push DPS further (I'm now switching melee splash for Melee Physical damage when bossing) ?
Thanks by advance for help and tips

Here is my POB
https://pastebin.com/xtJsWA0z
"
Vatinas wrote:

+1 for amazing paint skills.
I also love the paint skills :)
Love this build, didn't had much time to play during Siege of the Atlas but i would love to play this or something close to this build in HC(for the achievements) so has anyone mode a HC viable build for a clumsy player?:D
"
t6nism wrote:
I also love the paint skills :)
Love this build, didn't had much time to play during Siege of the Atlas but i would love to play this or something close to this build in HC(for the achievements) so has anyone mode a HC viable build for a clumsy player?:D

This is HC viable.

I played it in ritual league. Only 3 things could kill me: Staying in sirus clouds, extremly high dots and 100% delirium kosis in T16+ maps with extremly nasty mods. Everything else feels like you are walking in mud flats with a lvl 100 character.
Having a really rough time as this melee build versus several of the archnemesis mods that now roll on rares, especially the ones that do like AOE damage if you stand near them. I'm still leveling so the build isn't all the way online, but I'm capped on resists (or near it) and still struggling. Almost feels like I should just roll a trapper like everyone else.
first character I have got to 100 great build .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info