[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

To be fair, even in a proper necro minion setup charge monkeys die constantly in red maps and almost every map in T16s even with supports etc. The specter itself got nerfed a while ago and raise specter getting the level nerf sealed the deal. I think I prefer getting frenzies with cold snap now. Just one socket and you don’t have to listen to them.
"
jeremy_u_s3 wrote:
I think I prefer getting frenzies with cold snap now. Just one socket and you don’t have to listen to them.

I knew Cold Snap could give us the character frenzy, but I was not aware it would grant minions Frenzy charges as well...

I may give this a shot in my Cast When Stunned set up just for kicks....
Hopefully some of you guys will find this post useful as it made a HUGE difference for me.

For those of you using a 3r-2b-1g Skin of the Loyal and are struggling to afford the corrupted armor (which the cheapest is 14ex right now), please consider this alternative instead.

I just purchased a 2r-2b-2g corrupted armor (duration) for only 2ex. I saw Ellarizz using this color combo in his build which made me wonder what the cost was and then I saw how much cheaper it was so I grabbed it.

I replaced Awakened Melee Phy with a level 21/20 Faster Attacks for the second green socket.

The total boost in damage was significant (because of the corruption). I am now just shy of 3.2M for single target damage, and over 2.8m when mapping.

I am only level 86 so when I get to level 95 and have more of my tree filled out, I can get to over 3.5m single target with no more gear upgrades.

Here is my current POB:
https://pastebin.com/ah5GPw4z

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Could anyone take at look at my current character and tell me what do look for next ?

I must've spend around 60ex on the build and still can't do Maven cause my damage is too low and I'm struggling to keep up a 20 spiders count during fight..

I need help please :)
"
OblikZ wrote:
Could anyone take at look at my current character and tell me what do look for next ?

I must've spend around 60ex on the build and still can't do Maven cause my damage is too low and I'm struggling to keep up a 20 spiders count during fight..

I need help please :)

You are near the top end damage with your current gear. You have a little wiggle room to min max some items but it won't make much of a difference.

You can increase your damage quite a bit, at a significant cost, by getting a double corrupted armor and an amulet with +1 to Physical skill gems and +1 to strength gems.

As for keeping the spiders up, there is no trick on single target. With out adds to kill, they will expire. You have to remove yourself from the fight and resummon.
Could someone take a look at my character and tell me how come my damage is so low and what I should do to increase it. I think I have most of the items already so not sure why there's such a big gap. Thank you!

https://pastebin.com/hW5X9xGh
I’m a little late to question this as I just got what I think is all the gear I need, but can this build do all bosses? Also, should I be able to have determination and disc up with HoP without clusters? Thanks in advancing! Loving the build so far.
"
fatturd wrote:
Could someone take a look at my character and tell me how come my damage is so low and what I should do to increase it. I think I have most of the items already so not sure why there's such a big gap. Thank you!

https://pastebin.com/hW5X9xGh

Hello!

*The most important stat to increase damage in this build is the level of the Herald of Purity gem.

You want to increase the level of this gem at all costs. Here are the various ways to increase it, varying in price from expensive to holy crap! :)

1) Level 21 HOP Gem
2) Empower Level 4
3) Armor corrupt: +2 to Duration Gems
4) Armor corrupt: +1 to all socketed gems
5) Amulet stat: +1 to all physical skill gems
6) Amulet stat: +1 to all strength gems

*Outside of these, you just need to keep leveling all your gems and eventually start switching over to the alternate gems and awakened gems, as recommended in the build guide.

*You also want to use an updated POB (the one in the build guide in the first post is out of date and does not account for the mana reverts).

*You will want to get the extra sentinel enchantment on the helmet, and get the double damage cluster jewels since we no longer need uncompromising and self control after the mana reverts.

*Here is my POB. This is level 88, but should give you a good guide as to how to manage your mana to get the most DPS
https://pastebin.com/Gy7NxA3v

If you have any questions, please let me know and I will do my best to help you out.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Aug 24, 2021, 11:58:12 PM
"
kablamn wrote:
I’m a little late to question this as I just got what I think is all the gear I need, but can this build do all bosses? Also, should I be able to have determination and disc up with HoP without clusters? Thanks in advancing! Loving the build so far.

hello! Welcome to the build :)

There are a couple of different versions of the build people are running.

I am running an updated build based on the one in the build guide. I have HOP, Determination, Discipline and Clarity all running with out the need for any reservation on my cluster jewels. My cluster jewels are all for damage.

To keep up all these auras I use the following:

Charisma: Amulet Enchant
Sovereignty nodes: tree
Discord Artisan nodes: tree
Reduced Res on Influence branch: tree
39% reduced HOP reserve: Rings

You can take a peek at my POB for many more details if you like:
https://pastebin.com/Gy7NxA3v
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Aug 24, 2021, 11:56:59 PM
Thanks for the info! I think I’m missing the amulet enchant. Also, what are the different versions of the build? And are they easily changeable?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info